CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

21 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Let's look into it shall we. West Lindsay council put in a plan for a 300million-pound development of the RAF Scampton site, utilising government grants. It is unclear if the outright plan was rejected, but funding certainly has been. Suella Braverman now proposes using Scampton base as an illegal-immigrant detention-centre. At this time any planning-permission is rejected.

What this means is that West Lindsay's bigwigs won't be getting all the back-handers and time-shares from local firms getting contracts. Their solicitors (sons/daughters) won't be getting the 10% handling fee for the grants. The site will not now attract businesses, bringing all that lovely pollution, impossible infrastructure demands, and hordes of swarthy foreign rapist-types on agency buses. Instead it will now bring hordes of swarthy foreign rapist-types on council buses.

Nobody gives a fuck about the dog.

Not to forget the increased traffic on the A15, one of the most dangerous roads in England. Just ask Nigger. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not to forget the increased traffic on the A15, one of the most dangerous roads in England. Just ask Nigger. 

I think "impossible infrastructure demands" had that covered. But in the interests of a sick joke, and the chance to say "nigger" again, carry on.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil what are your thoughts on these green Onitsuka Tiger’s?..

https://ibb.co/7YWDtWr

Those cunts in front of you are what’s wrong with humanity. One of them is not only wearing ‘Nike Downshifters’, but is employing the ‘double strap’ technique with his backpack.

I do like the green Asics though.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Nigger's being displaced? Isn't that what started all this shit?

If your apostrophe was a mistake however, and you really meant "niggers being displaced" to signify the inception of trans-continental slavery hundreds of years ago. Then I would suggest it goes back a lot further than that. Probably to the sudden cataclysmic flooding of Atlantis many thousands of years ago, and the subsequent lesser-quality worldwide distribution of that localised font of knowledge. Not that any of them were black of course.

43 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

If your apostrophe was a mistake however, and you really meant "niggers being displaced" to signify the inception of trans-continental slavery hundreds of years ago. Then I would suggest it goes back a lot further than that. Probably to the sudden cataclysmic flooding of Atlantis many thousands of years ago, and the subsequent lesser-quality worldwide distribution of that localised font of knowledge. Not that any of them were black of course.

You said that I didn't

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those cunts in front of you are what’s wrong with humanity. One of them is not only wearing ‘Nike Downshifters’, but is employing the ‘double strap’ technique with his backpack.

I do like the green Asics though.

The Cunt is clearly filming himself masturbating in a public park in front of the vulnerable, again. He makes me sick.

7 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I think "impossible infrastructure demands" had that covered. But in the interests of a sick joke, and the chance to say "nigger" again, carry on.

You could tell he was all giggly and excited like a little boy for getting to say the word 'nigger' tee tee!

What a wanker.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I've got a few.

Unless you're under fifty, which you ain't, you shouldn't be wearing trainers full stop. But if you insist upon it, you should know that unless you're David fucking Tennant, they should never be worn with trousers, ESPECIALLY  when coupled with ankle socks.

You've let yourself down with this one, Frank. Badly.

Edited by Decimus
Fucking sickening.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank, I thought you were a cutting edge, quite gay fashionista, although way too gay for my tastes I think you dress fairly well for a 60 year old. However, I was wearing those Onitsuka Tigers (grey and white) 14 years ago, when they had a shop in Westfield London. I wasn't sat on my own by the round pond, near Kensington Palace either. Lol. What the hell is going on with you man?

You seem to be in my manor a lot of the time Frank, whilst pretending to live in North London. Are you hoping to bump into Raas? If I'm honest, I thought I saw at Notting Hill Gate a while ago, what is it then Frank?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, I thought you were a cutting edge, quite gay fashionista, although way too gay for my tastes I think you dress fairly well for a 60 year old. However, I was wearing those Onitsuka Tigers (grey and white) 14 years ago, when they had a shop in Westfield London. I wasn't sat on my own by the round pond, near Kensington Palace either. Lol. What the hell is going on with you man?

You seem to be in my manor a lot of the time Frank, whilst pretending to live in North London. Are you hoping to bump into Raas? If I'm honest, I thought I saw at Notting Hill Gate a while ago, what is it then Frank?

Onitsuka bollocks. Unless he’s also driving a Datsun GTR.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you recognise the location? 
 I think we’ve found the man who put the serpent in the Serpentine.

It’s one creepy and disturbing photo. If he was being honest as to his motives for being there, he’d have been wearing Predators.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've got a few.

Unless you're under fifty, which you ain't, you shouldn't be wearing trainers full stop. But if you insist upon it, you should know that unless you're David fucking Tennant, they should never be worn with trousers, ESPECIALLY  when coupled with ankle socks.

You've let yourself down with this one, Frank. Badly.

What was he thinking matching that weird colour green ankle sock with his green Onitsuka Tigers? I mean, he's obviously thought 'these are green, I better wear green ankle socks' but fucking hell, it's looks awful. He should have chose a different colour, for someone who portrays himself as a fashionable man, he has really made a right fucking cunt of himself. Lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Neil, it seems the powers that be are moving Nigger’s grave to make room for 2000 male asylum seekers, much to the delight of the locals. Thought you might fancy firing up the rascal to launch a dirty protest on the A15. 

https://www.forces.net/heritage/history/raf-seeks-permission-move-grave-dambusters-mascot

It’s probably the RAF just giving  the site a long overdue refurbishment before the crack, top secret ‘Flying Carpet Squadron’ move in. I wonder what their goat mascot will be called? My money’s on ‘Kaffur’.