CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

There are rumours that Fleetwood has been told to go his own way. 

Second Hand News. Oh Well, That's Alright. Man of the World, Underway Monday Morning. Never Going Back Again.

He was married to a Farmer's Daughter, a Sentimental Lady, but the Little Lies were Not That funny.

On 14/05/2023 at 19:21, Decimus said:

I've got a few.

Unless you're under fifty, which you ain't, you shouldn't be wearing trainers full stop. But if you insist upon it, you should know that unless you're David fucking Tennant, they should never be worn with trousers, ESPECIALLY  when coupled with ankle socks.

You've let yourself down with this one, Frank. Badly.

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But when you watch that carefully it’s clear that he had the edge as a physical performer. 

When I watch that carefully, I can understand how some people consider suicide to be a good option.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Too many people don’t appreciate Ernie. Myself included in the past.

But you are correct Eric. The whole point of double-acts is the total mis-match of a (usually)straight hard guy with a total buffoon. The reason it works is because it signifies true comradeship, thick and thin, till death us do part. A wartime throwback, fighting together no matter the odds, the futility, or the twat you might be sharing a dugout with at the time. The audience subliminally understand that Ernie is coming from a sense of total honour, whilst Eric is seemingly walking all over that privilege. But then advance it a little, and you find both subtly taking on the traits of the other, which hints at married-life, the sacred union, two become one. Eric goades and pushes Ernie around, but it doesn't work on any level unless the audience believe that Ernie could silence the twat instantly with just one rib-tickling body-blow. The more superficial the viewer, then the less this will come across, or be important in their appreciation of the comedic aspect based on the honourable unit. But their material can be viewed on so many different levels, which is the reason they were so popular.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Just to piss off Dyslexic Cunt

56 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

But you are correct Eric. The whole point of double-acts is the total mis-match of a (usually)straight hard guy with a total buffoon. The reason it works is because it signifies true comradeship, thick and thin, till death us do part. A wartime throwback, fighting together no matter the odds, the futility, or the twat you might be sharing a dugout with at the time. The audience subliminally understand that Ernie is coming from a sense of total honour, whilst Eric is seemingly walking all over that privilege. But then advance it a little, and you find both subtly taking on the traits of the other, which hints at married-life, the sacred union, two become one. Eric goades and pushes Ernie around, but it doesn't work on any level unless the audience believe that Ernie could silence the twat instantly with just one rib-tickling body-blow. The more superficial the viewer, then the less this will come across, or be important in their appreciation of the comedic aspect based on the honourable unit. But their material can be viewed on so many different levels, which is the reason they were so popular.

Have you even given thought to setting up your own life-coaching scam company?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
46 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have you even given thought to setting up your own life-coaching scam company?

I did. Using the most sophisticated computerised equipment, my company can scan all of your posts on this site in seconds, and deliver a very accurate assessment of your personality traits, strengths and weaknesses, and how to exploit them all to your advantage. Whilst this doesn't come cheap, don't worry, the first consultation is free. Wait a second.

There we are, isn't modern technology great 'eh.  Ok, the results are in. Let me just bring up your file and have a look.

Ah yes, just as I thought. The system believes your best course of action is to Fuck Off and Kill Yourself.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Too many people don’t appreciate Ernie. Myself included in the past. But when you watch that carefully it’s clear that he had the edge as a physical performer. 

Both great.. Eric’s specs unfairly gave him the edge. 

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I did. Using the most sophisticated computerised equipment, my company can scan all of your posts on this site in seconds, and deliver a very accurate assessment of your personality traits, strengths and weaknesses, and how to exploit them all to your advantage. Whilst this doesn't come cheap, don't worry, the first consultation is free. Wait a second.

There we are, isn't modern technology great 'eh.  Ok, the results are in. Let me just bring up your file and have a look.

Ah yes, just as I thought. The system believes your best course of action is to Fuck Off and Kill Yourself.

Classic B Davro textbook comedy building blocks, circa 1982. I’ll allow you to carry on, until I won’t. FW. 

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Both great.. Eric’s specs unfairly gave him the edge. 

The only "edge" you should be thinking about, is the edge of a cliff, the edge of a razor-blade in a hot bath, the leading edge of a bus travelling at 50mph, or the top edge of a Dignitas Application-form.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Davro my arse. Kicked any tyres lately?

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Classic B Davro textbook comedy building blocks, circa 1982. I’ll allow you to carry on, until I won’t. FW. 

Wash your fucking mouth out with soap and don't ever let me catch you taking that man's name in vain again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Tom O’Connor last week, Bobby Davro today. Who’ve you got lined up for next week’s withering retort? Knock it off.

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

The only "edge" you should be thinking about, is the edge of a cliff, the edge of a razor-blade in a hot bath, the leading edge of a bus travelling at 50mph, or the top edge of a Dignitas Application-form.

Not bad but as a point of order, a bus does not have a ‘leading edge.’ An aerofoil on the other hand… Raise your game, Sidney you’re being monitored.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
37 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not bad but as a point of order, a bus does not have a ‘leading edge.’ An aerofoil on the other hand… Raise your game, Sidney you’re being monitored.

This one does, and most significantly, it's about on his fucking mental-level, along with a nice little song to be sung at his funeral, which no-one will go to.  I chose it especially since Sandra Bullock has already demonstrated they can reach 50mph.

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Going by the numerous edits in Sidney’s posts, I think we might be dealing with one of the most easily-triggered flakes the site has seen since your arrival. 

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Going by the numerous edits in Sidney’s posts, I think we might be dealing with one of the most easily-triggered flakes the site has seen since your arrival. 

I'll edit as much as I like, until I'm satisfied Frank. You're being a bit previous. I think you are confusing me with someone else, since I'm as cold as ice. The only time I really get agitated is when I'm kicking some greasy foreigner's teeth in.

5 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I'll edit as much as I like, until I'm satisfied Frank. You're being a bit previous. I think you are confusing me with someone else, since I'm as cold as ice. The only time I really get agitated is when I'm kicking some greasy foreigner's teeth in.

Now I’ve got the measure of you, I’ll move on. Edit away, idiot. 

• Like 2

On 14/05/2023 at 22:11, Shitpipe Sid said:

Second Hand News. Oh Well, That's Alright. Man of the World, Underway Monday Morning. Never Going Back Again.

He was married to a Farmer's Daughter, a Sentimental Lady, but the Little Lies were Not That funny.

Not funny at all, it fact it was a chain in the arse.

4 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Maybe someone can suggest that to the U2 guitarist.

7 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

So where do Ant and Dec fit in then, cos both of them are about as funny as Mrs Roops with PMT.

• Like 1