CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Kristin Small

Trucking Funt

This sour faced cunt wants to rename the Adam's apple and the Achilles tendon because they are "irrelevant and misogynistic" medical terms. In fact, she wants to rename every part of the human body associated with men.

I hope she gets cancer of the Montgomery glands.

Queensland anatomy lecturer, Dr Kristin Small (pictured), teaches students to phase out irrelevant and misogynistic language

Edited by Mrs Roops
Libellous opinion removed
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

This sour faced cunt wants to rename the Adam's apple and the Achilles tendon because they are "irrelevant and misogynistic" medical terms. In fact, she wants to rename every part of the human body associated with men.

Queensland anatomy lecturer, Dr Kristin Small (pictured), teaches students to phase out irrelevant and misogynistic language

Another man-hater who got that way because her fuckuglicatory appearance has left her unable to get fucked by any.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another man-hater who got that way because her fuckuglicatory appearance has left her unable to get fucked by any.

Could you imagine waking up in hospital and find this creature looking over you. My first thought would be that I'd been abducted by a fucking Sasquatch.

• Like 1

The fairest way to do this would be to call body parts a name pertaining to the sex of the person who posses them ie, Adam's Apple because it's on a male.

An Adam's Apple on a woman doesn't (or shouldn't) exist, so that's that sorted.

An Adam's Apple on a tranny is irrelevant because they can't decide which side they play for, and nobody gives a fuck what they want anyway! :)

3 minutes ago, Joker said:

An Adam's Apple on a tranny is irrelevant because they can't decide which side they play for, and nobody gives a fuck what they want anyway!

A condition of transitioning could be compulsory removal then that way the rest of us won't have to listen to their constant whinging.

Does that include medical procedures named after the Drs that invented them? Because we can't have a procedure named after men who dedicated most of their careers in developing them. Can we? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does that include medical procedures named after the Drs that invented them? Because we can't have a procedure named after men who dedicated most of their careers in developing them. Can we? 

It wouldn't surprise me. She's probably the type of hateful bitch who doesn't eat sandwiches because they're named after a man.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As she got any suggestions to rename the 'Dick'? Based on her appearance and previous comments I wouldn't be surprised if she suggested a 'Mitty', as in they might not really exist as she has probably never felt one ploughing her ginger clam bucket.

Fucking hideous isn't it. Imagine what it looks like on a normal day, bearing in mind that that's her 'pulling pic' and she made an effort beforehand. I've pulled better things out of my arse.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As she got any suggestions to rename the 'Dick'? Based on her appearance and previous comments I wouldn't be surprised if she suggested a 'Mitty', as in they might not really exist as she has probably never felt one ploughing her ginger clam bucket.

You certainly would have to be a twisted cunt to give her a portion. I would consider slipping her some rohypnol and tattoo LONG LIVE THE PATRIARCHY on her forehead then piss all over her. 

Gluteus Maximus, named after Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Actually that does rather sound like he's talking out of his arse.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't imagine she's had much use out of her Bartholin's glands over the years.

I imagine they're called into service during the Ellen Degenerate show.

You're given a revolver with one bullet and left in a room with Rylan Clark and Ellen, what do you do? Simple. Point Rylans face at Ellen, shoot him in the back of the head and use his fucking teeth as grape-shot.

• Like 1

I also heard her go on a full frontal against health spending on rolling out prostrate cancer screening ("a waste of money") one suspects because she hates men anyway and wants every penny of the NHS spent on female related illness. Actually that's already the case. Men get far less in terms of health spending than women. Compared to other countries the male cancers death rates are shockingly worse while in terms of female cancers the UK is doing better than most other countries. What that cunt needs is a nice big black cock, preferably three, plugging her orifices. Unfortunately ideological Americanised feminism (there's a really aggressive hardcore third wave over there) has taken hold academically through the private education system in this country which fills Oxbridge and all the "cultural" and public service institutions in this country including the BBC. Another argument for abolishing private education. 

On 19/07/2020 at 16:36, camberwell gypsy said:

Does that include the medical procedure for stripping out Roadkill's spinal cord and feeding it to ratcum? I claim that technique and look forward to elevation to the Lords for inventing it, olus my other concerned with Billy Smarts Circus. 

On 19/07/2020 at 18:09, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine they're called into service during the Ellen Degenerate show.

You're given a revolver with one bullet and left in a room with Rylan Clark and Ellen, what do you do? Simple. Point Rylans face at Ellen, shoot him in the back of the head and use his fucking teeth as grape-shot.

I would smash the fuck out of both of them with butt of the gun. Then paint the bullet with gold paint and wear it round my neck as an amulet. 

Guest judgetwi
On 19/07/2020 at 19:45, ChildeHarold said:

I also heard her go on a full frontal against health spending on rolling out prostrate cancer screening ("a waste of money") one suspects because she hates men anyway and wants every penny of the NHS spent on female related illness. Actually that's already the case. Men get far less in terms of health spending than women. Compared to other countries the male cancers death rates are shockingly worse while in terms of female cancers the UK is doing better than most other countries. What that cunt needs is a nice big black cock, preferably three, plugging her orifices. Unfortunately ideological Americanised feminism (there's a really aggressive hardcore third wave over there) has taken hold academically through the private education system in this country which fills Oxbridge and all the "cultural" and public service institutions in this country including the BBC. Another argument for abolishing private education. 

Totally agree with you Mr Harold. Unfortunately “prostate” and “prostrate” are two different words. I’m no doctor but I suspect “prostrate cancer” means you are already dead. As for the rest of you  homophobic and transphobic bigots you fucking disgust me. 🤮

I can only hope that Mr(s) Roops reads this filthy prejudiced trash and bans the fucking lot of you. I fucking would. Cunts.

On 19/07/2020 at 19:45, ChildeHarold said:

She's Australian dickhead!

On 19/07/2020 at 13:52, Trucking Funt said:

I’d like to see her renamed.

Jane Doe seems appropriate.

• Like 1