CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death Wish VI Henry Long Cop Killer Cunt

ChildeHarold

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Damn right. I'm sick to death of gypsies being targeted by police. From now on, in protest like the 'taking the knee' which many people do before events, before anything I do I'm going to 'take the piss'. That'll put our plight in the public eye. 

I'm taking the piss right now. I hope you lot do as well. 

Do you know anyone who tarmacs driveways?

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Which nut do you refer to? The left one or the right one? Or is it just Yankee crass vocabulary antics? Adjust your docile monkey vocabulary, then we can talk.

Started early today NUT? Get with the programme and fucking speak to the nom not act like a pedant prick. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported for trolling with intention of derailing a nom. 

Don't take it personally CH, every thread and nomination gets derailed eventually.  

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Don't take it personally CH, every thread and nomination gets derailed eventually.  

There is a small number of cuntheads who are just spanners and not using the site primarily for "naming the cunts of the world " but for their own Dark Triad personality needs to throw shit, humiliate or denigrate other members of the group. We all know their names and I am asking Mrs Roops and the admin to bring them in line or kick them out permanently. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is a small number of cuntheads who are just spanners and not using the site primarily for "naming the cunts of the world " but for their own Dark Triad personality needs to throw shit, humiliate or denigrate other members of the group. We all know their names and I am asking Mrs Roops and the admin to bring them in line or kick them out permanently. 

Fuck off

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're misunderstanding the situation entirely. Especially your own part in it.

Whilst there has indeed been a few members giving you a well deserved kicking you've brought much of it on yourself. In fact you've already been told that you're considered quite the little shit stirrer.

Keep the act up and see what happens - my money is on the single trouble maker being fucked off long before the several other productive accounts you keep blatantly pestering are.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He looks innocent doesn’t he? That's enough for me. If I had been on the jury and told by the judge these cunts would be on manslaughter not murder charges I would have my own protest in court, go down for contempt and splash this underhand fucking shit system in the press. It is a fucking disgrace overseen by rich cunts with £100ks public pensions, second homes abroad, five plus bedroom houses, and the odd yacht or two bobbing about in a Med harbour or Southampton. 

Interesting. First you pose your sense of justice on the case (you are the righteous one, naturally, you should be the judge), then you pan the imaginary (in most cases) wealth of those, ruling on the case. Somehow you quickly turn the thread of a crime case to insert/pursue your commie mentality hate-the-rich chase  like a fucking rabid dog. Do you actually know any judges and how they live, to make such assumptions? I do, and some of them live in comfy homes with pianos and stuff, out side of large cities, and could easily pass for the middle class. Unless you know how the people of the country live and what they own, refrain from making those daft, leftie, gutter press comments. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 24/07/2020 at 19:43, ChildeHarold said:

Just hoping this film will be made in double speed time. In fact the longest running franchise in the UK's justice system is the one where a totally innocent decent person has their life rubbed out or ruined by a mindless yobbo who gets out after serving a minimal sentence. This gets released on a regular basis. Charles Bronson please come back and pop all three of these fucking anti-social cunts before their social workers and their lawyers wrap them up in cotton wool with all their little comforts. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MURDER NOT MANSLAUGHTER YOU CUNTS. 

There is now a campaign underway to develop "Andrews Law" which would result in much stiffer sentences for people who kill members of the emergency services, so full life terms, even if a clever lawyer manages to get murder downgraded to manslaughter.  An excellent idea and I hope it gains traction and is added to the statute book.  

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There is now a campaign underway to develop "Andrews Law" which would result in much stiffer sentences for people who kill members of the emergency services, so full life terms, even if a clever lawyer manages to get murder downgraded to manslaughter.  An excellent idea and I hope it gains traction and is added to the statute book.  

With respect, I disagree with this approach because it creates a hierarchy of victims. Yes, members of the emergency services face a slightly higher degree of danger than your average Joe but they get a shitload of perks for facing that danger. I would also add that in the case of police officers, the system makes it extremely difficult to hold them to account when they engage in serious abuses of their office while on duty and it's next to impossible to bring them before the criminal courts for offences that you or I would be prosecuted for without delay. I know this because I've previously launched two successful civil actions against the police for unlawful arrest and malicious prosecution. The first thing that happens after you make a complaint about a police officer is their force's professional standards directorate attempts to rewrite your statement and conceal incriminating evidence. When this avenue fails (and it nearly always does) it gets referred to the supposedly Independent Office for Police Conduct who then sit on it for a year after which you get a short letter stating that in their wank opinion your complaint has no merit despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

PC Andrew Harper's death was a tragedy and his widow has my deepest sympathy but something tells me that if it had been a member of the public who had been killed in the same circumstances those little bastards wouldn't have even got 10 years a piece. The real question here is, was it manslaughter or murder and were members of the jury intimidated by associates of the defendants into opting for the former.

I hope the Attorney General can arrive at the correct conclusion without being swayed by the tabloid newspapers who demand "justice" while sending their "journalists" out to ruin innocent people's lives in the name of boosting their circulation.

• Like 2