CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like a nice twat in a bun with some cheese and relish. By the way I have been tight honing my creative juices. 

It’s clear that “honing your creative juices” refers to some perverse sexual act you’ve been performing on yourself, and not to an attempt to improve the standard of the mindless, relentless drivel that pours from you. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Great! And the first thing the cunt does is derail the fucking nom. MY FUCKING NOM😡

Put a lead on her, Turkish! Before she gets bitten. 

You stop me again while I'm walking, an I'll cut yaw fackin jacobs orf. 

Remember Alan Ford as the crap gangster in 'Give us a break'?

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You stop me again while I'm walking, an I'll cut yaw fackin jacobs orf. 

Remember Alan Ford as the crap gangster in 'Give us a break'?

Do you know, I can't get hold of that for love nor money. I saw the first episode on youtube but can't find any other episode. 

Great series

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you know, I can't get hold of that for love nor money. I saw the first episode on youtube but can't find any other episode. 

Great series

I think it was you that reminded me of it on my 'watching old crap' thread. It was all on there a couple of months ago when I watched it. Up to the last episode where they go to Liverpool and Paul McGann gets a proper manager. 

Never understood the weird bit with the 4 black dancing cunts, dressed in lit up outfits like Hazel O'Connors 'Eighth Day' costume.

try another video site called dailymotion. Don't sign up to it, just google the title of the series and select 'videos' on the bar at the top.

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it was you that reminded me of it on my 'watching old crap' thread. It was all on there a couple of months ago when I watched it. Up to the last episode where they go to Liverpool and Paul McGann gets a proper manager. 

Never understood the weird bit with the 4 black dancing cunts, dressed in lit up outfits like Hazel O'Connors 'Eighth Day' costume.

try another video site called dailymotion. Don't sign up to it, just google the title of the series and select 'videos' on the bar at the top.

I remember reading the novel after seeing the series as well.

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s clear that “honing your creative juices” refers to some perverse sexual act you’ve been performing on yourself, and not to an attempt to improve the standard of the mindless, relentless drivel that pours from you. 

Both. I can do two things at the same time if they involve the same part of the body. Like Sonny Liston and Gavin Williamson, it's moving your arms and legs at the same time I have problems with. 

Surely no-one eats a beefburger with cheese and fried egg? For breakfrast ffs?

I quite like Macdonald's though, there's no pretension about it. They've reduced eating to the same level as any other bodily function, it's like having a shit: In, eat, wipe, out and carry on with the day. As an added advantage, the solid lump of stuff stays in the stomach for hours and prevents hunger for several hours.

20 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Surely no-one eats a beefburger with cheese and fried egg? For breakfrast ffs?

I quite like Macdonald's though, there's no pretension about it. They've reduced eating to the same level as any other bodily function, it's like having a shit: In, eat, wipe, out and carry on with the day. As an added advantage, the solid lump of stuff stays in the stomach for hours and prevents hunger for several hours.

Not really a fan of the place, but it can be handy when you're in a rush. Better than fucking Burger King for sure. First and last time I made the mistake of going there I ended up puking so hard I brought up blood and shitting so much I had to be put on a drip.

Place had only opened a few months before in a building that used to be a McDonald's and all the staff seemed to be new to the job and rushed off their feet. Closed about a year later - probably too many complaints of food poisoning. There's a fucking Costa just up the street from it that's just as manky, in fact, if anyone on here finds themselves unfortunate enough to be visiting North Shields for whatever reason, avoid the cafes entirely and just grab a pasty from Greggs or a savaloy sandwich from Holts next to the Metro station - it'll be far more enjoyable and safe than the shit they'll try and feed you anywhere else in town.

Also beware the corner corner next to Home Bargains where all the gyppo pickpockets and druggies hang out. Or just don't visit North fucking Shields.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not really a fan of the place, but it can be handy when you're in a rush. Better than fucking Burger King for sure. First and last time I made the mistake of going there I ended up puking so hard I brought up blood and shitting so much I had to be put on a drip.

Place had only opened a few months before in a building that used to be a McDonald's and all the staff seemed to be new to the job and rushed off their feet. Closed about a year later - probably too many complaints of food poisoning. There's a fucking Costa just up the street from it that's just as manky, in fact, if anyone on here finds themselves unfortunate enough to be visiting North Shields for whatever reason, avoid the cafes entirely and just grab a pasty from Greggs or a savaloy sandwich from Holts next to the Metro station - it'll be far more enjoyable and safe than the shit they'll try and feed you anywhere else in town.

Also beware the corner corner next to Home Bargains where all the gyppo pickpockets and druggies hang out. Or just don't visit North fucking Shields.

Surely food poisoning you northern geordie savages you'd need a pretty heave dose. Dead badger at the bottom of the frier perhaps? Or was it the presence of a mouthful of salad atop yer whopper?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ever thought about doing a travelogue for the area?

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Surely food poisoning you northern geordie savages you'd need a pretty heave dose. Dead badger at the bottom of the frier perhaps? Or was it the presence of a mouthful of salad atop yer whopper?

Fuck knows, Stubby. But I felt like punkers after a weekend sleepover at the "golf club" for a week afterwards.

• Like 1