CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Merely making fun of your urban sensibiities. Why so touchy about musicals? I thought you liked opera; there's nothing wrong with that. It's quite acceptable these days, apparently.

9 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You sound very sophisticated. Do you go to operas and stuff?

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I expect you enjoy musical theatre.

Eric's exposing you as a one-dimensional buffoon, HoC. A mildly sophisticated erroreptile404 at best.

With the Corner watching, it's sink or swim time. What are you going to do about it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen HoC. I've never had a problem with you, but if you can't take an inoffensive reference to 'The Wurzels', without getting your farmers smock in a twist... I suggest you mop your prominent brow, load up the cider press, and take it out on the Braeburns.

Delicate fucking jug-eared tractor monkey.

You fucking racist cunt. Stick to taking it out on the sootys not us west cuntry folk

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

The Wurzels were all ex Waffen SS, Das Reich I think. Anyone who can shoot up a whole French town (in a non gay sense), is alright with me.

🐭

It probably won't surprise any cunt here that I've seen the Wurzels, on 3 occasions. They're all fucking ancient, dirty old buggers. Funny and good.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You fucking racist cunt. Stick to taking it out on the sootys not us west cuntry folk

No offence intended to the West Country in general Stibble. I'm afraid that HoC irked me with his impudent willingness to engage me in cerebral shenanigans. I do have a position of authoritah to uphold. 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No offence intended to the West Country in general Stibble. I'm afraid that HoC irked me with his impudent willingness to engage me in cerebral shenanigans. I do have a position of authoritah to uphold. 

Just be careful picking on HoC. Mrs R might see him as a victim and draw conclusions about you state of happiness, the daft bat.

On 13/08/2020 at 21:59, Stubby Pecker said:

It probably won't surprise any cunt here that I've seen the Wurzels, on 3 occasions. They're all fucking ancient, dirty old buggers. Funny and good.

Did you know "Combine Harvester" was originally sang by the feller who played Father Fintan Stack in Father Ted a year before the Wurzels recorded it?

Fintan Stack was the replacement for Fr Hackett who played all the jungle music.

You're welcome 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you know "Combine Harvester" was originally sang by the feller who played Father Fintan Stack in Father Ted a year before the Wurzels recorded it?

Fintan Stack was the replacement for Fr Hackett who played all the jungle music.

You're welcome 

The beardy cunt that Jack Hackett put in an ambulance when he found out he'd nicked his booze. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. At the end he had hairy hands so they put him in that home with other hairy priests. 

No that was at the beginning. They busted him out of st clabberts, told him the other cunt had nicked his booze and got rid of the ghetto blaster cunt by letting jack loose on him at the end.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No that was at the beginning. They busted him out of st clabberts, told him the other cunt had nicked his booze and got rid of the ghetto blaster cunt by letting jack loose on him at the end.

No. He was sitting in Jack's chair when jack burst in. Jack and Ted froze as they saw he had hairy hands as well.

On 12/08/2020 at 17:51, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

That was ewan mcgregors best film by far, then a life less ordinary. Still doesn't compensate for all the star wars shite later though 

He's a little fucking shitcunt. All that 'look at me, aren't I nice' shit because he spends five minutes recording a charity campaign voiceover for 'Save The Monkeys'. And happily pockets the 25 grand they pay him for it. Utter cunt.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a little fucking shitcunt. All that 'look at me, aren't I nice' shit because he spends five minutes recording a charity campaign voiceover for 'Save The Monkeys'. And happily pockets the 25 grand they pay him for it. Utter cunt.

Entirely true, shame they didn't nail him to the floor in every film he's done as it might make them vaguely watchable then. There's always the motorbike crash to look forward to in the future 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Monkey's ain't worth saving anyway. Apart from 'Randy scouse git" their 'Headquarters' album was a pile of wank and Mickey Dolenz was always a cunt anyhow. 

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Monkey's ain't worth saving anyway. Apart from 'Randy scouse git" their 'Headquarters' album was a pile of wank and Mickey Dolenz was always a cunt anyhow. 

Mickey Dolenz created, produced and directed the British tv series 'metal Mickey', and his mother invented 'Tippex'. 

Both true and checkable.

Davy Jones was in Coronation Street once... the little cunt.