CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Two Minute Silence

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As I read that, I'm sure I heard the strains of Elgar's Cello Concerto in the background. 

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I don't think any country mans up to the job of remembering in the RIGHT WAY. Everything is false and a cover up - before, during and after a war. 

History is generally biased.  Whatever is written by the victors tends to be skewed in their favour.  

I dunno about cover up though.  Maybe some things were, but British historians generally do a fairly decent job, let's say in comparison to official history in Russia, where they don't really approve of criticism of uncle Joe Stalin, premiere monster of the 20th century.  

9 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them. 

A gust of wind that cometh, It cometh from my heart. It goes right through my arsehole and lightly becomes a fart. 

A fart is something useful that gives your body ease; it warms the bed in winter, and paralysis the fleas. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A gust of wind that cometh, It cometh from my heart. It goes right through my arsehole and lightly becomes a fart. 

A fart is something useful that gives your body ease; it warms the bed in winter, and paralysis the fleas. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for your interest and your applications, but the post of poet laureate has now been filled by the artist formerly known as Cambs. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I find the whole ceremonial of war shit. My father was in India and they treated the Indians with contempt and valued little their lives very similar to the Japs. Above all the English class system made sure it was the young working class boys who took a disproportionate level of the casualties. They never repeated the mistake of the First World War. I think if we should celebrate anything it would be the Pacifists. 

Your father was in India? During the colonial times? What a pile os shit. May I add, the Indian cast system was and still is a more vicious, extreme, corrupt and greedy plague than UK’s ever was, when it comes to their treatment of their native population. You are baiting here, cretin.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

History is generally biased.  Whatever is written by the victors tends to be skewed in their favour.  

I dunno about cover up though.  Maybe some things were, but British historians generally do a fairly decent job, let's say in comparison to official history in Russia, where they don't really approve of criticism of uncle Joe Stalin, premiere monster of the 20th century.  

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Your father was in India? During the colonial times? What a pile os shit. May I add, the Indian cast system was and still is a more vicious, extreme, corrupt and greedy plague than UK’s ever was, when it comes to their treatment of their native population. You are baiting here, cretin.

They say the Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton which just about sums up the sheer SHIT of the whole thing. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

They say the Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton which just about sums up the sheer SHIT of the whole thing. 

As a nation, I am sure we have been guilty of jingoism and we have trivialised war in the recent past, hopefully we have grown up a bit as a species now.

The thing is, with the advent of nuclear weapons, everything has changed.  You might have small scale skirmishes between established nations and terrorists/freedom fighters, but large scale conflicts are now a thing of the past.  Well, heres hoping anyway. 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Saturday 15 August marks the 75th anniversary of VJ Day.

Although many associate the end of the Second World War with VE Day (Victory in Europe Day), it actually occurred several months later when fighting between the Allied forces and Japan came to an end.

A two-minute silence is being held today to remember those who lost their lives throughout the war.

Not another ceremonial public respect gesture? Why two minutes rather than one? Why THIS and not THAT? Soon we'll be standing up for God Save the Queen. How much commiserating with the past can the PRESENT stand? Instead of breaking our necks looking back or thinking about our history isn't it more essential than ever to look forward? Who are the CUNTS who are behind this - the ones that want all the OLD SHIT to carry on even though it is past its sell by date.*

* OLD SHIT = the failed society called Great Britain

You really are a monumentally stupid fucking idiot. We've got wankers "takin' da nee" for some pretend racism and the legitimate killing of a career violent crim in the US yet you've got an issue honouring the poor cunts who fought the murderous japs in appalling conditions

Youd have probably surrendered you cowardly cunt

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for your interest and your applications, but the post of poet laureate has now been filled by the artist formerly known as Cambs. 

My uncle was a poet in WW1. He wrote the famous poem The Guns- Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.   Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.  Boom boom boom.....

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My uncle was a poet in WW1. He wrote the famous poem The Guns- Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.   Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.  Boom boom boom.....

Imma use my psychic powahs here... Was your uncle... Basil Brush ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Imma use my psychic powahs here... Was your uncle... Basil Brush ?

No ?  Clearly my psychic antenna is struggling with some cosmic radiation interference, but I'll try again... Your uncle was..

...John Lee Hooker !

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are a monumentally stupid fucking idiot. We've got wankers "takin' da nee" for some pretend racism and the legitimate killing of a career violent crim in the US yet you've got an issue honouring the poor cunts who fought the murderous japs in appalling conditions

Youd have probably surrendered you cowardly cunt

Hit a nerve eh? Actually you aren't hard to inflame. The Japs would have loved you. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I find the whole ceremonial of war shit. My father was in India and they treated the Indians with contempt and valued little their lives very similar to the Japs. Above all the English class system made sure it was the young working class boys who took a disproportionate level of the casualties. They never repeated the mistake of the First World War. I think if we should celebrate anything it would be the Pacifists. 

My Grandfather was at Imphal where nearly all the troops were Indian. Actually, fuck off! I can't be bothered explaining myself to an imbecile.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Saturday 15 August marks the 75th anniversary of VJ Day.

Although many associate the end of the Second World War with VE Day (Victory in Europe Day), it actually occurred several months later when fighting between the Allied forces and Japan came to an end.

A two-minute silence is being held today to remember those who lost their lives throughout the war.

Not another ceremonial public respect gesture? Why two minutes rather than one? Why THIS and not THAT? Soon we'll be standing up for God Save the Queen. How much commiserating with the past can the PRESENT stand? Instead of breaking our necks looking back or thinking about our history isn't it more essential than ever to look forward? Who are the CUNTS who are behind this - the ones that want all the OLD SHIT to carry on even though it is past its sell by date.*

* OLD SHIT = the failed society called Great Britain

Fuck off Wanker.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hit a nerve eh? Actually you aren't hard to inflame. The Japs would have loved you. 

This nomination is pure baiting. 

Im sure if I'd have had to fight the japs I'd have taken a few of the little yellow cunts with me before I had my guts sliced open by a nip bayonet 

You'd have been shot for refusing to fight

• Like 1