CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

August Bank Holiday

ChildeHarold

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good old France. Every little helps.

I heard on the radio today in the car that Macron has decreed compulsory mask wearing in all public spaces, outdoors included. Is this a Covid 19, garlic breath or facial ugliness matter? Please don’t think that I mean any offence in enquiring. Just wondering.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I heard on the radio today in the car that Macron has decreed compulsory mask wearing in all public spaces, outdoors included. Is this a Covid 19, garlic breath or facial ugliness matter? Please don’t think that I mean any offence in enquiring. Just wondering.

Thing is, the frogs are more likely to say 'non', and have riots, throw rocks at the police and burn a few lorry loads of British lambs. In the UK everyone just do as there fucking told. Baaaaa! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Wrong on all three counts. It's because of the smell of stale piss in the streets. Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Diana Dors did manage to maintain a certain 'fuckability' even when she became a fat cunt. In her prime, she topped Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield in the bombshell stakes.

And she enjoyed a curry at Peckham Tandoori. Well that's what the grainy advert they showed at the Peckham ABC in the mid 70s. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Diana Dors did manage to maintain a certain 'fuckability' even when she became a fat cunt. In her prime, she topped Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield in the bombshell stakes.

A fine actor was inside struggling to come out. Her Jocasta with Keith Michell's Oedipus was a glimpse of what we lost when her life was tragically cut short by cancer. And don't go there with my first sentence you cunts. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A fine actor was inside struggling to come out. Her Jocasta with Keith Michell's Oedipus was a glimpse of what we lost when her life was tragically cut short by cancer. 

"...this version of “Oedipus” is poorly staged, and Mr. Michell himself gives an antic, ranting Oedipus, full of prancing but lacking in majesty, vain rather than proud, stupid rather than blind. But his performance is a masterpiece, compared with Diana Dors who gives a performance of Jocasta that makes the word perfunctory seem extravagant."

New York Times 

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"...this version of “Oedipus” is poorly staged, and Mr. Michell himself gives an antic, ranting Oedipus, full of prancing but lacking in majesty, vain rather than proud, stupid rather than blind. But his performance is a masterpiece, compared with Diana Dors who gives a performance of Jocasta that makes the word perfunctory seem extravagant."

New York Times 

The stuck up Yankee fools. 

LOL 

Longtime no see. Don't come back. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

And you're not even ashamed to display this part of your CV. And next thing, you'll be saying you attended Peckham Manor School. 

Nope. I attended Our Lady of the Devine Confessional. It was an approved school. Approved by a judge and ran with brutal efficiency by the militant wing of the Sisters of Catholic Emancipation.  There's a filing cabinet with a dent that was made by my face after I told one of the nuns she should be shot for war crimes.