CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're not helping your argument by throwing "deep state" into the mix, Billy.  One would have thought that the industrial-political "deep state" would be more in tune with the far right philosophy of Trumpian Republicanism rather than the Democratic Party ethos, but I digress...

Unhinged ramblings aside, quit ya bleating, muttonchops. For a start the constitution requires that the Office of Attorney General should be apolitical and work independently in service to the people and not the President. That said, Barr did in fact instigate a DoJ investigation into the possibility of widespread electoral fraud but concluded that the allegations were Trump-inspired conspiracies predicated on flimsy false facts. The recent wave of rejected court submitted affidavits bear testament to this.

You have a very good point but do you have to be insulting to people you disagree with; 'mutton chops' and 'unhinged ramblings'?

• Like 1

A classic, topical and well constructed nom by the Major. Now running at 22 pages. Come Biden's inauguration I'll follow it up, and am hoping there'll be a 'Snake Pliskin' character to add to the plot... 

The kind of thread @Frank could only dream of authoring. The useless balding bubble fuckwit. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You have a very good point but do you have to be insulting to people you disagree with; 'mutton chops' and 'unhinged ramblings'?

The ramblings of a monkfish minged, narcissist, Google addict with only rose tinted memories of her feminine charms are of no interest to me. The only thing which stirs any curiosity is why it took her so long to poke her beak into a conversation which had nothing whatsoever to do with her. Cue an avalanche of past posts and the sound of frantic Googling. I’m just praying she’s still got time to be included in the 0. whatever% of Bat flu fatalities before the whole thing fizzles out like her geriatric husbands erection when she drops her drawers.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're not helping your argument by throwing "deep state" into the mix, Billy.  One would have thought that the industrial-political "deep state" would be more in tune with the far right philosophy of Trumpian Republicanism rather than the Democratic Party ethos, but I digress...

Unhinged ramblings aside, quit ya bleating, muttonchops. For a start the constitution requires that the Office of Attorney General should be apolitical and work independently in service to the people and not the President. That said, Barr did in fact instigate a DoJ investigation into the possibility of widespread electoral fraud but concluded that the allegations were Trump-inspired conspiracies predicated on flimsy false facts. The recent wave of rejected court submitted affidavits bear testament to this.

As usual, a pile of steaming shit masquerading as the comment of an intelligent human being. I do hope you apologise, or better still disappear up your own arse when you eventually open your eyes, or more importantly your mind and acknowledge the facts of the massive fraud that’s taken place. I guess a dimwit like you will always be at the tail end of the queue of dopey cunts to see the blindingly obvious.

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

In the case of a two-faced toothless, back-stabbing little toad like Billy the answer is yes.

Fuck me. Mrs fucking Doubtfire is getting a bit lairy tonight. Don’t make me come round to your house and strangle you with your big Victorian bloomers before shitting in your mouth.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One would have thought that the industrial-political "deep state" would be more in tune with the far right philosophy of Trumpian Republicanism rather than the Democratic Party ethos,

That one sentence shows exactly how little you know about the state of Washington DC politics in 2020. Have you been in a coma for the last 5 years?

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck me. Mrs fucking Doubtfire is getting a bit lairy tonight. Don’t make me come round to your house and strangle you with your big Victorian bloomers before shitting in your mouth.

She'll be out tonight taking her nightly Jack the Ripper tour of Whitechapel. Regaling chinky and yank tourists of the night  she drank with Lizzie Stride in the Ten Bells before she got fucked by some jewish cunt with a large knife. 

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was a reference to the MAGA-sap's constant denigrating anyone who dared express an opinion of Trump that was at variance to his own idol worship, but you make a valid point I guess.

Three replies to one post - it must be a full moon night...

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

The ramblings of a monkfish minged, narcissist, Google addict with only rose tinted memories of her feminine charms are of no interest to me. The only thing which stirs any curiosity is why it took her so long to poke her beak into a conversation which had nothing whatsoever to do with her. Cue an avalanche of past posts and the sound of frantic Googling. I’m just praying she’s still got time to be included in the 0. whatever% of Bat flu fatalities before the whole thing fizzles out like her geriatric husbands erection when she drops her drawers.

As usual, a pile of steaming shit masquerading as the comment of an intelligent human being. I do hope you apologise, or better still disappear up your own arse when you eventually open your eyes, or more importantly your mind and acknowledge the facts of the massive fraud that’s taken place. I guess a dimwit like you will always be at the tail end of the queue of dopey cunts to see the blindingly obvious.

That one sentence shows exactly how little you know about the state of Washington DC politics in 2020. Have you been in a coma for the last 5 years?

Let's see now; four annual defense (sic) spending increases over and above inflation, reduced taxes for the seriously wealthy, relaxation of pesky climate change regs due to the USA tearing up the Paris Accord... wot's not to like for yer average military-industrial-politico "Deep State" subversive? The problem Billy, is that I suspect I have a greater and more comprehensive understanding than you on the "Deep State" construct. Trump in his meandering, unhinged, blame-everyone-but-himself diatribes is attempting to alter the narrative of what "Deep State" is to his hordes of diehard converted and you, like the rest of the MAGA-hatted fraternity, have swallowed it hook, line & sinker...

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot; two days in the cooler for the Rule 10 violation, at the same time I've granted @Earl of Punkape and @JohnnySaucePants an Admin's Pardon for their recent violations of Rules 12 & 10 respectively. I agree this is Trumpian behaviour on my part but you of all people will appreciate the sentiment though not the irony.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was a reference to the MAGA-sap's constant denigrating anyone who dared express an opinion of Trump that was at variance to his own idol worship, but you make a valid point I guess.

Mind you, looking at Bill's responses to you, I can see why you respond as you do. But you must keep above his behaviour I suppose. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's see now; four annual defense (sic) spending increases over and above inflation, reduced taxes for the seriously wealthy, relaxation of pesky climate change regs due to the USA tearing up the Paris Accord... wot's not to like for yer average military-industrial-politico "Deep State" subversive? The problem Billy, is that I suspect I have a greater and more comprehensive understanding than you on the "Deep State" construct. Trump in his meandering, unhinged, blame-everyone-but-himself diatribes is attempting to alter the narrative of what "Deep State" is to his hordes of diehard converted and you, like the rest of the MAGA-hatted fraternity, have swallowed it hook, line & sinker...

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot; two days in the cooler for the Rule 10 violation, at the same time I've granted @Earl of Punkape and @JohnnySaucePants an Admin's Pardon for their recent violations of Rules 12 & 10 respectively. I agree this is Trumpian behaviour on my part but you of all people will appreciate the sentiment though not the irony.

Aww ffs! It’s nearly Xmas, Roopy. Give Billy a break...can’t we have a vote? Oh...hang on a minute.

On 04/12/2020 at 12:03, Mrs Roops said:

Two days? That’ll teach me eh? 

😂LOL