CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Davis; Hero or Hero?

camberwell gypsy

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pop their inflatable boats, shoot them and let the crabs have them. People think I'm a racist for hating these cunts, but I'm really not. My ideal world vision would be for all the whites, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, fuck it, even the Jews, to come together under one banner and fucking obliterate Islam, fucking burn every man woman and child, the fucking lot of them. They're the fly in humanity's ointment. They exist only to hate and destroy. And they fucking stink.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pop their inflatable boats, shoot them and let the crabs have them. People think I'm a racist for hating these cunts, but I'm really not. My ideal world vision would be for all the whites, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, fuck it, even the Jews, to come together under one banner and fucking obliterate Islam, fucking burn every man woman and child, the fucking lot of them. They're the fly in humanity's ointment. They exist only to hate and destroy. And they fucking stink.

I am with you as long as we can throw the BLM mob in with the religion of peace...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Peace be upon you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Since the Mail is the most read yellow rag on the Costa de Sol, I imagine this cunt has gone down well amongst the British immigrants in Spain. Just imagine if Spain was like the Kent coast. What a fucking shit hole that would be. Mind you, some of the cheapo Brits out there are already starting the transformation. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

And Gary fucking Lineker 

You know something, now I detest football but all my family are Spurs fans. Now theres been a few cunts who I've detested;  George Michael, Chris Martin, Kenneth Branagh, that fat cunt off the Go Compare ads. But when I've found out they're spurs fans I've somewhat softened to them. But I've drawn the line at this tax dodging, smarmy jug eared cunt. 

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You know something, now I detest football but all my family are Spurs fans. Now theres been a few cunts who I've detested;  George Michael, Chris Martin, Kenneth Branagh, that fat cunt off the Go Compare ads. But when I've found out they're spurs fans I've somewhat softened to them. But I've drawn the line at this tax dodging, smarmy jug eared cunt. 

He's a big silly poo-pants.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Since the Mail is the most read yellow rag on the Costa de Sol, I imagine this cunt has gone down well amongst the British immigrants in Spain. Just imagine if Spain was like the Kent coast. What a fucking shit hole that would be. Mind you, some of the cheapo Brits out there are already starting the transformation. 

There’s quite a difference between brits retiring to the sun with plenty of money and boosting the economy and child refugees with full beards rocking up in Dover with no money who need feeding a housing by our state. I’d wager many of these cunts claim to be not what they say and are isis fuckers bent on revenge

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There’s quite a difference between brits retiring to the sun with plenty of money and boosting the economy and child refugees with full beards rocking up in Dover with no money who need feeding a housing by our state. I’d wager many of these cunts claim to be not what they say and are isis fuckers bent on revenge

You have no idea how much sheer carnage comes with the council estate ex pat. Yeah, the beter off ones (of which amongst the Germans and Scandics we are in a minority) provide a good deal for the Spanish exchequer, but the riff raff like everywhere else, like the flotsam in the Channel, are a drag on the society they enter. Having said that, there are some real sad cases of people justvwanting to get on or escaping persecution or chaos at home. At the back of your mind, if not your conscience, you probably have a thought for the fucking amount of upheaval and trouble this country and the States has visited on the Middle East over the last twenty years if not longer. And all to prop up a filthy rich rich minority who couldn't give a flying fuck about me or you. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You have no idea how much sheer carnage comes with the council estate ex pat. Yeah, the beter off ones (of which amongst the Germans and Scandics we are in a minority) provide a good deal for the Spanish exchequer, but the riff raff like everywhere else, like the flotsam in the Channel, are a drag on the society they enter. Having said that, there are some real sad cases of people justvwanting to get on or escaping persecution or chaos at home. At the back of your mind, if not your conscience, you probably have a thought for the fucking amount of upheaval and trouble this country and the States has visited on the Middle East over the last twenty years if not longer. And all to prop up a filthy rich rich minority who couldn't give a flying fuck about me or you. 

Book yourself an appointment with a good psychiatrist please. Or a taxidermist if no shrink is available.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're properly mental, aren't you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that softened as in Dulcolax you piece of shit?