CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No signs of intelligent life

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting article...though it appears you've been selling the puntership a false premise. To date you've intimated that the NZ populace considers cats as vermin and that the collective opinion is that they should be culled to the point of extinction.  This view is contrary to the researcher quoted in the article who accepts that cats are much loved pets and that the culling option will never happen in New Zealand. Personally I don't care for the little shits myself though my husband and two of our children are very much cat people, consequently we have four of the furry fucks roaming about the house. That said I abhor cruelty to animals, cats included, furthermore I suspect that New Zealanders and the British share the same disdain towards your warped attitude. 

Are you intimating that Johnny is a fucking stupid fucking cunt?

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's a degree of truth in your observations, and i'd like to say i respect your opinions very highly.  Yes, there are a number of folk who still have a liking for as you say, the furry little shits. These do tend to be , a dwindling number of God save the queen, tea sipping, pinky waving old folk. Plus obviously closet and latent homosexuals, as evident by the first responders to your comment. Understandably, there are those caring men such as your husband who value the little fury shitters for the childrens sake. I tip my hat to him. In saying that though, there is a growing number of the population who have jumped on the band wagon started by our esteemed Gareth Morgan, who's stance was and still is, to rid paradise of the nasty fuckers.  Indeed i did at one time have a cat myself. I got it for my daughter when she was a child. It killed her pet love bird named Albert.  The cat vanished after that. I suspect she kicked the fucker to death, stomped it's head and it also went in the wheelie bin. She's a lovely young woman. 

You just can't help yourself, can you ?

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's a degree of truth in your observations, and i'd like to say i respect your opinions very highly.  Yes, there are a number of folk who still have a liking for as you say, the furry little shits. These do tend to be , a dwindling number of God save the queen, tea sipping, pinky waving old folk. Plus obviously closet and latent homosexuals, as evident by the first responders to your comment. Understandably, there are those caring men such as your husband who value the little fury shitters for the childrens sake. I tip my hat to him. In saying that though, there is a growing number of the population who have jumped on the band wagon started by our esteemed Gareth Morgan, who's stance was and still is, to rid paradise of the nasty fuckers.  Indeed i did at one time have a cat myself. I got it for my daughter when she was a child. It killed her pet love bird named Albert.  The cat vanished after that. I suspect she kicked the fucker to death, stomped it's head and it also went in the wheelie bin. She's a lovely young woman. 

Another grammatical car crash from the resident humour vacuum.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I abhor cruelty to animals

That might be the only thing I will ever agree with you on. However I would be more than happy if extreme cruelty was inflicted on you. Nothing personal, I guess I’m probably not alone in thinking this.

7 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Morning arse wipe. Who have you lined up for todays bumming session.  Eric i suspect, he'll we waiting for you with his gaping ring piece pointed toward the ceiling i'm sure. Have a nice day. 

Oh, another hilarious homosexuality reference. Good one.

On 15/09/2020 at 20:07, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I had the misfortune today to hear an advert for butlins on the radio "starring" joe swash and stacy solomon, this is why the rest of the world laughs at us, and why kids are growing up thick as shit. Anyone heard it? I think there should be a go fund me to send the cunts into space on a one way ticket. I also hope they both get corona up the arse. 

I am sure you are just growing up to the fact your day is done and a new generation with their views, their ideas, their language is coming along. Move over darling. You're just OLD who hates the YOUNG. 

Anyway whats wrong with Butlins and Skeggie? 

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am sure you are just growing up to the fact your day is done and a new generation with their views, their ideas, their language is coming along. Move over darling. You're just OLD who hates the YOUNG. 

Anyway whats wrong with Butlins and Skeggie? 

Ahh see i diaagree young gun, butlins and skeggy amazing, the current influx of braindead no talent should have been swallowed gorms are just demonstrating to kids that you can be a failure in life and still come out a millionare, with no disconcernable talents, work ethic, ambition, drive. When we were kids we had people to look up to. I've said it many times but reality tv and the youtubers ect are literally culturally blowing apart modern society. 

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a once pro pebble fondler before graduating to wanking off newts, I believe I was bought in to verify claims his house was knocked up from local cotswold ironstone. It was bullshit of course like most of his pointless fucking arguments with roops- the silly cunt didn’t score a single win against the last word she devil 

Besides his base stupidity and northern ignorance, he did at times provide us with a genuine laugh which is more than can said for these latest outcasts from the sunshine bus.

He’s definitely dead from bat flu- his mrs was a chinky type for starters. 

Bring back Manky and Cockfingers 

Due to the high regard I hold you in Stub, I won't cheapen this coup d'œil comment with a 'like'.

Genius.

16 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Ahh see i diaagree young gun, butlins and skeggy amazing, the current influx of braindead no talent should have been swallowed gorms are just demonstrating to kids that you can be a failure in life and still come out a millionare, with no disconcernable talents, work ethic, ambition, drive. When we were kids we had people to look up to. I've said it many times but reality tv and the youtubers ect are literally culturally blowing apart modern society. 

I totally agree with you except for the no ambition and no  drive point. Talentless, gormless cunts without a doubt, but the ability to earn ridiculous amounts of money on social media takes a lot of ‘work’ and ‘drive’. I hate every one of the self important cunts and would love to see them all dead, but millions of useless wasters try it and only a handful succeed. The world is fucked if these cunts are the cream of the crop. I fear they are though.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I totally agree with you except for the no ambition and no  drive point. Talentless, gormless cunts without a doubt, but the ability to earn ridiculous amounts of money on social media takes a lot of ‘work’ and ‘drive’. I hate every one of the self important cunts and would love to see them all dead, but millions of useless wasters try it and only a handful succeed. The world is fucked if these cunts are the cream of the crop. I fear they are though.

Thats valid, i just don't think being gormless should be rewarded, my age bracket had for example steven hawking to look up to, joey essex vs Stephen hawking, i dont think joey essex could have even beaten him in a boxing match. 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Thats valid, i just don't think being gormless should be rewarded, my age bracket had for example steven hawking to look up to, joey essex vs Stephen hawking, i dont think joey essex could have even beaten him in a boxing match. 

True, and even if Joey Essex gave him a proper battering Hawking would win best of three if Mastermind and The Chase we’re part of the trilogy.

Hawking would be sniggering and drooling all the way home.

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

True, and even if Joey Essex gave him a proper battering Hawking would win best of three if Mastermind and The Chase we’re part of the trilogy.

Hawking would be sniggering and drooling all the way home.

And he'd run the poodle haired cunts foot over with any luck, i did read somewhere the other day that he used to deliberately do it to people he didn't like, including Prince Charles, that alone has got to be worth uploading mortal combat into Stevens personal hard drive just for the sound effects on his voice box. 

59 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Stephen Hawking was a fucking fraud. Claimed to know all about the far reaches of the universe, how? You've never even seen the upstairs of your own house.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stephen Hawking was a fucking fraud. Claimed to know all about the far reaches of the universe, how? You've never even seen the upstairs of your own house.

I remember seeing the dribbling cunt in the Oval Office about to be presented with a medal by Michael Obamas boyfriend Barrack. The first thought I had was ‘Where’s he going to hang it? The cunt’s got no neck.’

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I remember seeing the dribbling cunt in the Oval Office about to be presented with a medal by Michael Obamas boyfriend Barrack. The first thought I had was ‘Where’s he going to hang it? The cunt’s got no neck.’

One of those spoof films, possibly "Superhero Movie" featured a spot on lookalike as Stephen Hawking. After he finishes a lecture, he turns to the kids and in the metallic voice...

"IVE-GOT-SOME-HASH. WHO-WANTS-TO-GET-FUCKED-UP?"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

And he'd run the poodle haired cunts foot over with any luck, i did read somewhere the other day that he used to deliberately do it to people he didn't like, including Prince Charles, that alone has got to be worth uploading mortal combat into Stevens personal hard drive just for the sound effects on his voice box. 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anyone else getting images of Drew? Our very own stair case challenged spastic, lairy as fuck on spesh and frothing with rage in his scooter, constantly talking absolute fucking shite that no one else can understand.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

That might be the only thing I will ever agree with you on. However I would be more than happy if extreme cruelty was inflicted on you. Nothing personal, I guess I’m probably not alone in thinking this.

Doesn't this just scream, "guys, help me out here"

15 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's a degree of truth in your observations, and i'd like to say i respect your opinions very highly...

Good, but now I'm wondering what to do about your indirect admission of trolling and antagonistic behaviour. Rein it in please.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

But that sort of lottery by birth or chance has always been part of the capitalist system as operating in Britain. If you really tried to change it and looked like persuading enough people to carry it out you would be Corbynised or killed. 

19 hours ago, ratcum said:

Due to the high regard I hold you in Stub, I won't cheapen this coup d'œil comment with a 'like'.

Genius.

The feelings mutual old rat, and I've got 2 questions for you:

1. If you went camping and you woke up with a used condom hanging out your arse, would you tell anyone?

2. If the answer to the above is no, do you want to go camping?

Valdez Is Coming - Film | Park Circus