CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Because the fucking nonce police are unable to do what every other force in Eurooe does:

After a complaint they go round and give a once only warning. 

Second complaint: they confiscate the dog and put it down. 

No fucking come back. It's a police matter. Full stop. No property rights involving pets. No fucking legal case to contend with. No problem. 

What was your initial reaction the first time they turned up and forcibly wiped off the Pedigree Chum which you had smeared on your backside?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Because the fucking nonce police are unable to do what every other force in Eurooe does:

After a complaint they go round and give a once only warning. 

Second complaint: they confiscate the dog and put it down. 

No fucking come back. It's a police matter. Full stop. No property rights involving pets. No fucking legal case to contend with. No problem. 

They won't do a fucking thing. The vast majority of pit bull's and other aggressive breeds are owned by black criminal scum and utilised as weapons. 

The police aren't allowed to bother black people anymore. They have virtual immunity from accusation or consequence.

Dont moan about it Harold. It's hand-wringing liberal snowflake cunts like you that have made all this a reality.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They won't do a fucking thing. The vast majority of pit bull's and other aggressive breeds are owned by black criminal scum and utilised as weapons. 

The police aren't allowed to bother black people anymore. They have virtual immunity from accusation or consequence.

Dont moan about it Harold. It's hand-wringing liberal snowflake cunts like you that have made all this a reality.

To be fair to H, I think he's more of a hardcore communist than a liberal.  Interested in 5 year plans and tractor factories, and culling off the aristos.  Liberals would probably be horrified by his up the  revolution worldview.  Amirite Harold ?

16 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

To be fair to H, I think he's more of a hardcore communist than a liberal.  Interested in 5 year plans and tractor factories, and culling off the aristos.  Liberals would probably be horrified by his up the  revolution worldview.  Amirite Harold ?

That’s 2 responses from you, WD. Do you take in any other type of friendless, scabied animals at all? Do you run a sanctuary for twats?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think you're right WD40.

I still think you should be our moderator. You're very good at it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Do you have the 1983 production information for the Enva Hoxha tractor factory?

8 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I am a communist at heart, it is good to have communism as a core principle but there is a problem in practical terms. To redistribute wealth you need to have wealth in the first place but communism is not very good at producing wealth .. Cuba is good example where there is a good (in principle free at the point of use) health service) but where there is no wealth in the economy to keep that system efficient and up to date. Back in the 1950,60 and into the 1970s Western European countries rebuilt their themselves using the mixed economy principle where utilities such as water, electricity, gas and transport were state owned and controlled and capitalism drove the production with the state supporting their own local industry by using local industry for supplying the utilities. Much of that was fucked up by the EEC and its later iteration the European Union. Harold lives in some kind of hybrid world .. he is basically a liberal and idealist who does not considered whether or not the idealist things actual create more problems than they solve. I am a republican but so far as I can see from looking at other republics  getting rid of the royal family would create more problems and probably be far more expensive.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am a communist at heart, it is good to have communism as a core principle but there is a problem in practical terms. To redistribute wealth you need to have wealth in the first place but communism is not very good at producing wealth .. Cuba is good example where there is a good (in principle free at the point of use) health service) but where there is no wealth in the economy to keep that system efficient and up to date. Back in the 1950,60 and into the 1970s Western European countries rebuilt their themselves using the mixed economy principle where utilities such as water, electricity, gas and transport were state owned and controlled and capitalism drove the production with the state supporting their own local industry by using local industry for supplying the utilities. Much of that was fucked up by the EEC and its later iteration the European Union. Harold lives in some kind of hybrid world .. he is basically a liberal and idealist who does not considered whether or not the idealist things actual create more problems than they solve. I am a republican but so far as I can see from looking at other republics  getting rid of the royal family would create more problems and probably be far more expensive.

The problem I have with communism, but also with any totalitarian system, is that it only takes one psychopath who has clawed their way to the top position to make the lives of everyone miserable. 

When you consider the millions who were liquidated by Stalin, and then millions more condemned to starve under his demented reign, that's enough to discredit it for me.  I appreciate that many communists have high ideals and truly believe that their system is fairer, but you only have to glance at the current showcase for communism, North Korea, where there is a very real danger of millions more starving to death (hinted at by Kim the Wrongun's recent mention of an "arduous march") to see that in practice, it never seems to work out. 

Capitalism with a welfare safety net grafted on might not be a perfect system, but we seem to muddle through with it.  If it ain't broke...

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That’s 2 responses from you, WD. Do you take in any other type of friendless, scabied animals at all? Do you run a sanctuary for twats?

What can I say, DC, I'm as soft as shite.  I should really be on Mumsnet, I know.  

29 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The problem I have with communism, but also with any totalitarian system, is that it only takes one psychopath who has clawed their way to the top position to make the lives of everyone miserable. 

When you consider the millions who were liquidated by Stalin, and then millions more condemned to starve under his demented reign, that's enough to discredit it for me.  I appreciate that many communists have high ideals and truly believe that their system is fairer, but you only have to glance at the current showcase for communism, North Korea, where there is a very real danger of millions more starving to death (hinted at by Kim the Wrongun's recent mention of an "arduous march") to see that in practice, it never seems to work out. 

Capitalism with a welfare safety net grafted on might not be a perfect system, but we seem to muddle through with it.  If it ain't broke...

The problem is that communism is a perfect place for self serving psychopaths. Living not far from me is a German who originatesfrom East Germany and was educated during the communist era .. at 15 years of age  he was sent for 6 weeks retraining at a youth camp after being grassed up for recording decadent western punk music on a cassette recorder.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fucking fascinating.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted

The problem is that communism is a perfect place for self serving psychopaths. Living not far from me is a German who originatesfrom East Germany and was educated during the communist era .. at 15 years of age  he was sent for 6 weeks retraining at a youth camp after being grassed up for recording decadent western punk music on a cassette recorder.

Yeah, exactly, its that kind of concept - that the state has the right to control what you think- which makes all the warning lights start to flash...

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m going right off you, DC.. big time. Wind your neck in. 

This, coupled with the avatar changes and the wife at the hairdressers today, I’m struggling here, Maestro. I can’t see me contributing anything of worth on here any more, if I ever did if I’m being brutally honest with myself.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

So, what’s it to be Pen? You’re all over the place here fella.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What can I say, DC, I'm as soft as shite.  I should really be on Mumsnet, I know.  

You’re just big hearted WD, I’ve witnessed this in you. I note that you joined on the same day as Harold so perhaps you have ‘intake empathy’ but you are in a different league to that buffoon. Apologies for my rudeness, I’m off to the boozer then to confession.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not that - it's the fucking sacred cow of property rights which has to be written into any dangerous digs legislation. They don't have a lot of blacks in Spain but they do have a lot of armed gangs and groups involved in drugs etc, but they don't have a dog problem because the whole country won't stand for it. A lot of the anti-social behaviour, and some of the drug related crime such as stabbings and murders, which the police have to deal with on the Costas comes from the British white floating population, but the dogs don't come into it because it would draw a lot of unwanted attention to their activities. 

I remember standing at the old port in Marseilles and nearby was a rather intimidating large dog and its young nale owner clearly being exhibited as a trophy. Two French Marseilles police officers, one who looked like The Rock and a smaller older guy equipped with a dribbling mother of all Alsatians I have ever seen with teeth like a dragon, went up to him and had a word. His head went straight down and he crept away with his fucking stupid pet.

Now do you ever see that sort of thing in the UK? Do you see any fucking police? Do you see any CAPABLE police? No...our fucking police will wait for somebody to be bitten before responding or showing their face and the cunts will have taken over the space. 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Plus... both French coppers had guns, truncheons and probably tasers plus a small army of colleagues within arms reach in case they called in support. 

23 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Dr David Kelly managed to not only electrocute himself with some sort of defibrillator, but was also able to slash both wrists at the same time. 

A highly respected expert in his field (not the one he was topped in) who worked for the investigative weapons branch of the UN I believe, and as you rightly pointed out was in the process of putting Blair and Bush in the Hague. 

The whole war was about oil, and apparently we were stealing over 850 million dollars a day in undeclared black gold. 

I'm just fucking staggered that the general public believe these bizarre accidents/suicides. Anyone remember the cryptologist/mathematician who managed to lock himself in a fucking flight case, even Houdini couldn't pull that off. 

The only reason Maxwell's not met with an accident yet is because she's probably got a kill switch in place that will show Bill Clinton and Co banging children on a Caribbean Island. 

The ruling class have been engaged in Savilery for fucking decades, and David Cameron helped cover it up along with the Maybot...

You've also forgotten that he meticulously mopped up all the blood where he was sitting as well. 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This, coupled with the avatar changes and the wife at the hairdressers today, I’m struggling here, Maestro. I can’t see me contributing anything of worth on here any more, if I ever did if I’m being brutally honest with myself.

I understand.. and I’m sorry.