CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do NOT strain when having a shit!

Neil

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

So you spend most if not all of your time worming your way up the "leader board". How fucking sad is that?.  Oh look what i've acheived, i'm up the leader board. You sad prick, please dont ever breed. Your own children would be so ashamed, they'd piss on your grave.  

So, I'm definitely not getting to you then?

uber rattled. Lol lol

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

So you spend most if not all of your time worming your way up the "leader board". How fucking sad is that?.  Oh look what i've acheived, i'm up the leader board. You sad prick, please dont ever breed. Your own children would be so ashamed, they'd piss on your grave.  

Anyway Johniffer. No need to trouble yourself over the leaderboard... you won't be troubling it.    🤣

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

42 and dead in a Wetherspoons toilet in Lowestoft,and it was probably not the lowest point in the sad cunts life.Id rather do a Michael Hutchence,less shame for the family to deal with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

42 and dead in a Wetherspoons toilet in Lowestoft,and it was probably not the lowest point in the sad cunts life.Id rather do a Michael Hutchence,less shame for the family to deal with.

Wetherspoons? Probably the 4 mile walk to the toilets that killed him

• Like 1

On 19/09/2020 at 00:06, PANZER MURPHY said:

Breathe out while yer straining neil baby its somthin to do with negative pressure..me aul teacher feisty o semtex usta tell us open yer mouths n breathe out before ya press the button or the pressure wave will fukify yer innards 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Most cases of constipation in Ireland are remedied  by the simple act of removing the physical blockage, which in the majority of cases happens to be the local priests cock.

• Like 1

On 20/09/2020 at 18:32, Eddie said:

I have it on very good authority that the milk bottles are accumulating outside Bills very own rented front door, smelly swampy. 

I’d hazard a guess that Mr. Stickers’s  back doors have been rented more frequently than a rowing boat on the serpentine or a Village People video at the Greenwich Village branch of Blockbusters.

• Like 2

On 21/09/2020 at 22:15, King Billy said:

Most cases of constipation in Ireland are remedied  by the simple act of removing the physical blockage, which in the majority of cases happens to be the local priests cock.

Or the wheezy gammon faced grand master o the local ladge bally baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 18/09/2020 at 20:49, Stubby Pecker said:

Despite being a vile che Guevara t shirt wearing ponce, @Bill Stickerswas always good for a nom about nasty shitting experiences and japes. Had issues in Greece if I recall with their 3rd world bogs

On 24/07/2018 at 16:41, Bill Stickers said:

I’ve always enjoyed a good old fashioned fecal hotbox. Windows shut for me. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Or the wheezy gammon faced grand master o the local ladge bally baby..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The Orange Order may not be to everyone’s taste I agree. But anal carnage with unwilling children is not something which they’ve been historically or currently linked to. I think they view that sort of thing as a Papish pastime and therefore not something they should get involved in. I think they have graciously decided to let the left footers carry on with their traditions without interference. And also there’s President Clinton’s stellar role in the peace process to consider. No one would want to upset someone with his principles and moral compass, especially at this difficult time for him with all the Jeffery Epstein flight logs with his name on them and the photos of him on the plane getting a massage from Andrews bird. Remarkable really as he’s stated many times that he’d never travelled on the plane. Weird shit really as everyone knows that Bill and Crooked Hillary don’t tell lies.

NO SURRENDER 

Guest Bunty the Cunty
On 21/09/2020 at 22:15, King Billy said:

The way you talk, it's not like the Catholic church via Irish nuns buried unmarried mother's and children in cess pits? Come on......🐠

7 minutes ago, Bunty the Cunty said:

The way you talk, it's not like the Catholic church via Irish nuns buried unmarried mother's and children in cess pits? Come on......🐠

Most nuns are fine people.

You’re simply swallowing all the left wing gay media drivel who hate Catholics because they rightly condemn homosexuality.

You’re a pawn of the perverts.

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re simply swallowing all the left wing gay media drivel who hate Catholics because they rightly condemn homosexuality.

Anyone who believes in transubstantiation is an even bigger cunt than aborigines who think the world was created by a giant emu.

• Like 1

Guest Bunty the Cunty
11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You're a clinker from my arse. I'm Catholic and Irish so go and play with your bum 🐠

Guest Bunty the Cunty
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anyone who believes in transubstantiation is an even bigger cunt than aborigines who think the world was created by a giant emu.

Giant Emu! Really?