CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Ɨ
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do NOT strain when having a shit!

Neil

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just tried to shift a rather hard stool from my rectum and strained so much I burst blood vessels in my eye which is now bright fucking red.Ouch,bollocks and fuck off

šŸŽ¶ Your arsebones connected to your eyebone. šŸŽ¶

Last week I farted so violently itĀ blew my mask off, into the face of my 97 year old neighbour who has since died of Corona virus. So masks save lives do they?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Safety reasons. I was playing golf up in Cheshire. TerribleĀ things have happenedĀ up there Ā usuallyĀ to golfers bending down to pick up their ball.

I doubt if a mask would protect against a Johnson up the arris. It barely protects against the chow mein flu.Ā 

This has made me all nostalgic for the old Corner, where seldom a week went by without a scatological nomination of some sort from Drew Peacock. In fact, my all-time favourite ever thread was the @Rev's "Getting Toilet Duck on your nob", genuinely the funniest thing I'veĀ seen since the twin towers fell.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This has made me all nostalgic for the old Corner, where seldom a week went by without a scatological nomination of some sort from Drew Peacock. In fact, my all-time favourite ever thread was the @Rev's "Getting Toilet Duck on your nob", genuinely the funniest thing I'veĀ seen since the twin towers fell.

You just have to go and spoil it in the last sentence don't you naughty boy!Ā 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah yes..... that was truly superb.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Neil said:

Just tried to shift a rather hard stool from my rectum and strained so much I burst blood vessels in my eye which is now bright fucking red.Ouch,bollocks and fuck off

Jeez, you need to be more careful- I think someone told me that Elvis died on the toilet.Ā  Try and eat a bit more fruit and fish, that'll sort you.Ā Ā 

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be honest, once the sodium sulfate works it's inevitable piath down to your frenulum, it's fucking Game Over.

The positive aspect is that it kills the Thrush you've just contracted off your latest dead hooker.

Win/win in my book.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

To be honest, once the sodium sulfate works it's inevitable piath down to your frenulum, it's fucking Game Over.

The positive aspect is that it kills the Thrush you've just contracted off your latest dead hooker.

Win/win in my book.

I miss you when you're not here.Ā 

Put more effort in. Lazy fuckin Jock cunt. Same as that @Cuntybaws. Hanging around fiddling with your tartan and assuming we'll suck your cock because we'll never take your freedom. Ā 

Ā 

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Before my time, I imagine. I must say I'm immediately won over by both the title and author. No sign of itĀ viaĀ the search though, unfortunately. I imagine this isĀ one for the wayback machine?