CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disney Remakes

Cuntybaws

After casting Halle Berry as Ariel in the live action remake of The Little Mermaid, Disney have gone full affirmative action with the announcement of Yara Shahidi as Tinkerbell in another pointless version of Peter Pan, who is apparently "as well known for her political activism as she is for her acting". There's another cartoon character I'll never be able to wank to again.

_114671237_gettyimages-1209368424.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54325909

I don't imagine we'll ever see a live action remake of Song Of The South, but I'm quite looking forward to Coal Black and the Seven Poofs.

• Like 2

Well at least with Disney you accept the suspension of disbelief as a 'given' (Dumbo never shits himself before launching off the high wire). It's not beyond the realms of your imagination therefore to divine up a thalidomide trans Sudanese Snow White.

Thing that interrupts the vinegar strokes for me is when Demelza is getting all doe-eyed and frisky in Poldark (you wondered why it was getting such great ratings? Wonder no more!), and suddenly there's a batallion of the Kings Own Sikh Hussars wading in to crush the Tin Miners rebellion, who have gone on strike for extra butt-plugs and amyl nitrate in their weekly pay.........as was undoubtedly the case in 18th Century Cornwall.

• Like 1

In years to come this time will be remembered. And people will look back and say "what a bunch of stupid fucking cunts"

100,000 killed in a war in Yemen yet society is more interested shoe horning poofs, split arses and ethnics into every aspect of life.

Lets make remake Zulu with black red coats and white natives 

• Like 2

DzGq-WqUUAE_DzY.jpg

Further evidence that live action remakes are gash was provided by Will Smith in Aladdin who demonstrated something I'd previously thought impossible i.e. being more annoying than Robin Williams.

Speaking of Robin Williams it goes without saying, but for the avoidance of doubt, I'm glad he's dead.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Before she morphed into a walking skelington, Angelina Jolie was one of, if not the, most fuckable creatures on planet earth. Watch the film Gia for her once magnificent tits in their full glory.

Pin on FABIAN

Angelina Jolie Sexy Pics - Hot Photos and Interview of Angelina Jolie

I rest my case

Jolie playing Grendel's mother was the best thing about the Beowulf film.  

On 29/09/2020 at 08:00, Cuntybaws said:

After casting Halle Berry as Ariel in the live action remake of The Little Mermaid, Disney have gone full affirmative action with the announcement of Yara Shahidi as Tinkerbell in another pointless version of Peter Pan, who is apparently "as well known for her political activism as she is for her acting". There's another cartoon character I'll never be able to wank to again.

_114671237_gettyimages-1209368424.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54325909

I don't imagine we'll ever see a live action remake of Song Of The South, but I'm quite looking forward to Coal Black and the Seven Poofs.

What's your beef? The casting? The idea of another re-make? Both? I think if you look closely re-maes generally aim to add another layer of meaning to the original story, or bring into the foreground one or more of the other characters. As Disney generally treats the enduring myths of humankind in its films, it would seem to be perfectly reasonable for these universally compelling films to be periodically updated in line with modern audiences who happen to have been born after the original production. 

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's your beef? The casting? The idea of another re-make? Both?

Primarily the remake angle, as per the nomination title, although the colour-blind casting is a well-worn hook used to engage the Corner’s peanut gallery. Disney are hardly alone in being motivated by a desire to milk as many dollars as possible from their various stables, but I don’t believe they have actually set out to add much new at all in these live action versions, and the woke casting is just another cynical nod to the zeitgeist with one eye firmly on the merchandising.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Primarily the remake angle, as per the nomination title, although the colour-blind casting is a well-worn hook used to engage the Corner’s peanut gallery. Disney are hardly alone in being motivated by a desire to milk as many dollars as possible from their various stables, but I don’t believe they have actually set out to add much new at all in these live action versions, and the woke casting is just another cynical nod to the zeitgeist with one eye firmly on the merchandising.

I wonder if African and Asian filmmakers will be casting white actors in traditional African and Asian stories, in the name of diversity.

Russell Crowe could play Shaka Zulu.

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think you are holding unrealistic and unreasonable expectations of a medium that is built on merchandising. I don't think cinema was conceived like Western chamber music as an exclusive pursuit for a very small elite in the confines of their private salons. 

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You are blaming a popular medium for seeking popularity. 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder if African and Asian filmmakers will be casting white actors in traditional African and Asian stories, in the name of diversity.

Russell Crowe could play Shaka Zulu.

If Pinocchio came round my gaff giving it all the “Look at me. I’m CGI now. Fuck wood and fuck cartoons.” I’d have a word with him before kicking his cunt in and burning the big nose little cunt on a bonfire on the garden.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are blaming a popular medium for seeking popularity. 

There is no satisfying the modern leftist. Trying to garner popularity with them can only result in failure, because they will always find fault...

... Unless it's some shite black and white artsy silent movie of a black transgender man in high heels standing on the heads of white newborns in little SS uniforms. They'd love that. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Unless it's some shite black and white artsy silent movie of a black transgender man in high heels standing on the heads of white newborns in little SS uniforms. They'd love that. 

That sounds like the new Netflix movie that Meghan and the debollocked wanker formerly known as Harry are about to start work on. It’s certainly got the zeitgeist to guarantee at least a couple of Oscar nominations. Not that difficult really as Hollywood is like a ghost town recently. Nothing whatsoever to do with the FBIs Epstein squad snooping around Beverly Hills, knocking on lots of doors.

• Like 1