CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not sure on the precise terminology here, and perhaps @ratcum can help, but are these clipboard-wielding dinner ladies not the Blockaltester Kapos of yesteryear? Who would sign up for such a grim job?

Doormen that aren't very busy at the moment. Can anyone think of someone? Oh, the irony of it.

• Like 1

One of these little Hitler twats has just shut my boozer down. She was about 19years old & strutting about the pub with a clipboard and an inside out mask on, also worn upside down. The reason for her angst? One table had 7 chairs alongside it...(no fucker sat there like) and apparently, she had spotted this life-threatening transgression on an earlier visit. This pompous runt-bitch gloated that she had closed seven puns that week. Not wanting to sound bitter (geddit?) but if she soon takes up residence at the local hospice, soon...I shan’t weep. The twatcunt whore.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

One of these little Hitler twats has just shut my boozer down. She was about 19years old & strutting about the pub with a clipboard and an inside out mask on, also worn upside down. The reason for her angst? One table had 7 chairs alongside it...(no fucker sat there like) and apparently, she had spotted this life-threatening transgression on an earlier visit. This pompous runt-bitch gloated that she had closed seven puns that week. Not wanting to sound bitter (geddit?) but if she soon takes up residence at the local hospice, soon...I shan’t weep. The twatcunt whore.

‘Pubs’

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bearing in mind that you have been posting during pub hours I would suggest that your "pub" is your bedsit .. probably about as real as a certain other poster's golf clubhouse.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bearing in mind that you have been posting during pub hours I would suggest that your "pub" is your bedsit .. probably about as real as a certain other poster's golf clubhouse.

Errmmm...it’s 6.25am Pen...dunno what the opening hours in your part of Wales are sweetheart.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d deny my nationality if I was Welsh, and Devon is just a short paddle to the land of the inbreds. Welsh Cunt bint.

Anyway, aren’t you on a yellow card for being a useless cunt?

2) Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's the point of wearing a fucking mask as well as distancing? I'd like to echo the GP in Belfast who stated that these masks are akin to "Having a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes".  If any fucking chancer in uniform lays a finger on me, they'll need a fucking ventilator but it won't be for any disease. 

Quite right about the puzzling requirement for a mask and distancing. Around here, non mask wearers in shops are treated like vampires.

18 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cancer has a mortality of 50%; many of those victims are young.

Covid has a mortality of 0.28%; mainly of those people so old/infirm that pretty much any illness would have taken them.

Cancer screening, presentations, speeds of referrals, diagnostics, surgeries and chemotherapy have all been significantly reduced because of covid.

It's shameful.

We pay for a service that will knowingly neglect us at the behest of Matt Hancock.

Cancer is not contagious unlike Covid, Moreover it is becoming apparent that the latter may have long term implications for the patient.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's the point of wearing a fucking mask as well as distancing? I'd like to echo the GP in Belfast who stated that these masks are akin to "Having a chain link fence to stop mosquitoes".  If any fucking chancer in uniform lays a finger on me, they'll need a fucking ventilator but it won't be for any disease. 

Take that to its logical conclusion then there is no need for surgeons and theatre staff to be gowned, gloved and masked up during surgical procedures.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Take that to its logical conclusion then there is no need for surgeons and theatre staff to be gowned, gloved and masked up during surgical procedures.

Yes, why do surgeons insist on wearing all that ridiculous PPE? Stupid sheep 🐑- if only they knew how they’re being controlled.

• Like 1

As to the Corvid Marshall .. the more the merrier. If you step back to the 1970s and earlier there were uniformed people everywhere and many of them had to be treated with some respects. The Postie, The Park Keeper, The Traffic Warden, The Deck Chair Attendant, The Milkman and of course the Policeman/woman on the beat. Most of them would have some idea of what was going on.

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Exactly the same reason why we are being required to wear masks, it is to proect other from us .. have you turned into Angry Eric?

How many people do you see walking along with open wounds? 

Look I'm not prepared to spend my time on this site justifying my opinions. I come on here to cunt the good the bad the ugly and the famous. 

Now: go away!

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How many people do you see walking along with open wounds? 

Look I'm not prepared to spend my time on this site justifying my opinions. I come on here to cunt the good the bad the ugly and the famous. 

Now: go away!

A lot of people .. the open wound being their big fat stupid gobs, noses and eyes.