CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Locked-down Scouse cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Are we having a real life fight again?

I fucking hope so. Who can forget Eric vs Stickers on platform 3. Made Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris look like Two toddlers 

If it’s on, you bring the weed and I’ll bring the booze. We’ll run a book and make a killing, assuming you northern savages are allowed to leave your sub arctic homelands 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fucking hope so. Who can forget Eric vs Stickers on platform 3. Made Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris look like Two toddlers 

If it’s on, you bring the weed and I’ll bring the booze. We’ll run a book and make a killing, assuming you northern savages are allowed to leave your sub arctic homelands 

I wish I knew what you chaps are on about...sounds entertaining as long as it wasn’t ‘virtual?’

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Dont give the weasel faced door opening cunt an inch. What  your not seeing possibly, is that this place is his whole fucking life. Between his low paid job and shuffling back to his shit seedy gaff, being on here playing key board warrior is all the miserable little maggot does.  Without CC, he'd simply disappear into the steam from his own shit on a cold winters night.  He thinks anyone who has been anywhere, achieved anything at all, lives a jet set life, simply because his idea of adventure is a once in a lifetime  chav infested coach ride to the seaside to get pissed, and get into a fight. Personally, i'd have fuckers like him culled from the population, then install some well deserving refugees into his bedsit. They at least would, given a few years, have tidied the place up and started to make something worthwhile of their lives.  He never has, and never will achieve anything, and when he snuffs it he won"t be missed. In short, he's the epitome of all that is cunt and worse in an otherwise beautiful planet. A curse on the miserable fuckers sad soul. Ape, Erics bitch is almost a clone, the only difference is, he's a bender. 

Here he is! The missing link. @Dyslexic cnutmay have got off to a bit of a rocky start, but since he clearly possesses a brain and isn’t a bullshit fantasist wanker, he’s extremely likely to fit in just fine. You, on the other hand, have no hope. So desperate are you to convey how very successful you apparently are, and what a fantastic life you apparently lead, you’ll say anything. All you’re achieving is making yourself look more and more of a fucking idiot. You can’t prove any of your claims, so why bother. And why do you think, for even a split second, that anyone a). believes you or b). gives a flying fuck? The louder you shout, the more of a cunt you look.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Dont give the weasel faced door opening cunt an inch. What  your not seeing possibly, is that this place is his whole fucking life. Between his low paid job and shuffling back to his shit seedy gaff, being on here playing key board warrior is all the miserable little maggot does.  Without CC, he'd simply disappear into the steam from his own shit on a cold winters night.  He thinks anyone who has been anywhere, achieved anything at all, lives a jet set life, simply because his idea of adventure is a once in a lifetime  chav infested coach ride to the seaside to get pissed, and get into a fight. Personally, i'd have fuckers like him culled from the population, then install some well deserving refugees into his bedsit. They at least would, given a few years, have tidied the place up and started to make something worthwhile of their lives.  He never has, and never will achieve anything, and when he snuffs it he won"t be missed. In short, he's the epitome of all that is cunt and worse in an otherwise beautiful planet. A curse on the miserable fuckers sad soul. Ape, Erics bitch is almost a clone, the only difference is, he's a bender. 

Go get ‘em Johnny-Boy...

59 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Have you thought about getting help for your obsession with @Ape™️ and myself? I knew we'd gotten under your skin, but if I'd known it was this bad, I might have felt guilty and backed off. Fucking hell.

52 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Here he is! The missing link. @Dyslexic cnutmay have got off to a bit of a rocky start, but since he clearly possesses a brain and isn’t a bullshit fantasist wanker, he’s extremely likely to fit in just fine. You, on the other hand, have no hope. So desperate are you to convey how very successful you apparently are, and what a fantastic life you apparently lead, you’ll say anything. All you’re achieving is making yourself look more and more of a fucking idiot. You can’t prove any of your claims, so why bother. And why do you think, for even a split second, that anyone a). believes you or b). gives a flying fuck? The louder you shout, the more of a cunt you look.

Why ‘Rocky?’ Some of you veteran cunts have been waxing lyrical about silent ‘members’ who don’t contribute at all...and you are quite right. Seems odd when a new guy dives in, it’s suggested he bides his time before fighting his own cunt corner and should moderate his invective until he’s been a ‘member’ for some mysterious and pre-ordained time. I say ‘get fucked!’ I’ll bang a financial donation to a site that I have anonymously observed for a while & am happy to debate/abuse any of you cunts...even the esteemed Eric.

I see no necessity for any imagined apprenticeship here, I’ve been advised by CC legends to steam right in, which I have done and frankly, I have Whatsapp groups and pub mates who I debate in more warped ways than anyone on here...I’m not 18years old, or Scouse incidentally.

Onwards and upwards cunts, now if I can only learn to navigate the infighting on here, who hates who, who despises who, who gangs up and exchanges ‘likes’ with who.....anyway, all frighten a radiologist...soon!

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you thought about getting help for your obsession with @Ape™️ and myself? I knew we'd gotten under your skin, but if I'd known it was this bad, I might have felt guilty and backed off. Fucking hell.

This appears to be a team game...which is a bit shit methinks. It’s like vulgarian tag...

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m sure it was this cunt site that I used to check in on a few years back. There was a cunt who’s avatar was that angry cockney mob boss from that ‘Lock Stock Smokey Barrel’ film. Any ideas if he’s still on?

His username was Monumental Cunt. He's changed it to @N/A and removed the 'Bricktop' avatar. His account is still active but he hasn't posted for about 6 months. 

I liked him and miss his contributions. Although, obviously I hope he's dead.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His username was Monumental Cunt. He's changed it to @N/A and removed the 'Bricktop' avatar. His account is still active but he hasn't posted for about 6 months. 

I liked him and miss his contributions. Although, obviously I hope he's dead.

Yes that’s right...proper cunt him...I was hoping he was on here and wasn’t sure if he’d morphed into some other Cunt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He thinks Ape is a clone. It's a good job Dyslexic cnut didn't write it otherwise it would have been a coon. 

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why ‘Rocky?’ Some of you veteran cunts have been waxing lyrical about silent ‘members’ who don’t contribute at all...and you are quite right. Seems odd when a new guy dives in, it’s suggested he bides his time before fighting his own cunt corner and should moderate his invective until he’s been a ‘member’ for some mysterious and pre-ordained time. I say ‘get fucked!’ I’ll bang a financial donation to a site that I have anonymously observed for a while & am happy to debate/abuse any of you cunts...even the esteemed Eric.

I see no necessity for any imagined apprenticeship here, I’ve been advised by CC legends to steam right in, which I have done and frankly, I have Whatsapp groups and pub mates who I debate in more warped ways than anyone on here...I’m not 18years old, or Scouse incidentally.

Onwards and upwards cunts, now if I can only learn to navigate the infighting on here, who hates who, who despises who, who gangs up and exchanges ‘likes’ with who.....anyway, all frighten a radiologist...soon!

Shall I ask Eric if he’ll give you his autograph? You seem a little obsessed with him. Are you a homosexual? 

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What about that unseemimgly threatened meeting in the carpark?

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Talking about being fleeced. The cat my dog snuffed out. I was thinking, as a gesture of kindness, ( i'm like that ) i suppose i could have had it skinned and sent you the pelt, if i'd known your address.  Considering your age and from what i hear your still being on the game. It would have made a rather good merkin for the punters who still prefer some bush.

Unfortunately it went in the skipp. But the thought was there, so a bit of gratitude would be appreciated. PM me your addy, and the next cats yours, you can thank me later. By fucking off. 🙂

GO AWAY!

That would have been Eric and Ape, not a fight as such, Eric Knotted up Apes ring piece like a couple of dogs. 

Nothing like that .. turned out that they were two ex marines who were actually mates who used to meet up once a month in Carlisle. After a night in the cells neither of them could remember what the fight was about .. GET FUCKED.

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Shall I ask Eric if he’ll give you his autograph? You seem a little obsessed with him. Are you a homosexual? 

I decided to have a squabble with one of the big boys on here (which is why I didn’t pick you.) Part of my ‘apprenticeship’ as I see it so, no obsession merely professional enablement. No I is not a puffter and Eric sent me a signed pair of crusty y-fronts in his welcome pack. Jealous? Didn’t you get yours? Now fuck off back up your tree.

Take no notice of Ape, he's a low life cunt and Eric"s little bitch,  lives in some chav infested council housing estate and is reduced to fixing his shitty old car on the street outside his flat. ( quoted from one of his posts ). 

Fat, diabetic and will probably get covid as a result of his lifestyle. In short, pure scum. Alternatively, i hope he gets cancer of the face. 

Praise indeed...😳

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Nothing like that .. turned out that they were two ex marines who were actually mates who used to meet up once a month in Carlisle. After a night in the cells neither of them could remember what the fight was about .. GET FUCKED.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I once saw a fight between a jock and a geordie on Carlisle station it took eight coppers to separate them.

It has been genealogically proven how the Coalyokel Geordie nation came about. Apparently, over 2000 years ago, a mead-infused pissed up Pict, clambered over a Hadrian’s Wall and raped a donkey..twice.