CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young White Britons Who Try To Be Gangsta

Wolfie

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I remember the cunt trying desperately to ride to the rescue of that dirty cunt Pete - literally minutes after I ousted the twat as a dodgy one as well. Roops even took the time to explain the situation, but he was determined there was a organised head hunt going on against him and his only mate.

It was some of the best cunting I've seen when, with only a few choice words, @Ape™️ triggered the sad little twat into revealing his identity shorty after getting his second or third account and throwing a huge wobbler right on the doorstep of the entire admin department, demanding to be fucked off and genuinely declaring him a nemesis.

Never change, Reptyle. You really are the spacker who keeps on dribbling.

I’m struggling to recall the events that led up to Espacktile going into self destruct mode, but I remember it all being fucking good fun. What an absolute dickhead he was, and clearly still is.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Hahah, brilliant. 

May i suggest at 70, you seem just a tad too old to have kids, although i hear you are still trying at every opportunity. Mostly with pissed drunken trawlermen down at the docks so i'm reliably informed.  Next time i'm in Blighty and too pissed to know what i'm doing, i'll look you up, a fivers my top offer. 🙂

So there are no women of 70 who have kids? 

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My guess is he's twelve.

Twelve years old - not twelve fucking stupid fucking cunts.

He’s enough of a fucking stupid fucking cunt to furnish 11 other cunts with a share of his fucking stupid fucking cunt super powers, and they’d all be fucking stupid fucking cunts - massive ones too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

He’s enough of a fucking stupid fucking cunt to furnish 11 other cunts with a share of his fucking stupid fucking cunt super powers, and they’d all be fucking stupid fucking cunts - massive ones too.

They could make a war film about 12 misfit, military criminals, who happen to be fucking stupid fucking cunts, and get sent on a suicide mission. They could call it...

'The Dirty Fucking Stupid Fucking Cunts'

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They could make a war film about 12 misfit, military criminals, who happen to be fucking stupid fucking cunts, and get sent on a suicide mission. They could call it...

Johnny is online now. He’s going to be terribly cross about all this. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Inglourious Fucking Stupid Fucking Cunts"

Or a heist gone badly wrong - "Ocean's Fucking Stupid Fucking Cunts""

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric, I'm coming back to the penthouse. 

I was back in there earlier tonight Gypps. I nipped down to the shop for a couple of 2 litre bottles of White Lightning and he’d changed the locks when I got back. He thinks he owns the place. Where am I going to sleep tonight? I told my missus to fuck off and I wished I’d never met her.

Do you think that was a mistake?