CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts whose tits got touched 12 years ago.

Dyslexic cnut

Full blown Crown Court caper, tv vitriol and two years of trauma and upset for his family...again. It’s a fuckin disgrace. John Leslie (Stott...which is a fiddler’s surname if ever I heard one,) has been cleared of fondling a woman’s Charlie Wobblers at a party in 2008. The fondlée should now be put in the dock in my humble. A great man, who was a top children’s entertainer and as talented as any coathanger-mistletoe-tree decoration artist as there has ever been on television, has been vilified in the press and rendered suicidal by this, and twenty-seven other lurid and false accusations. The misuse and abuse of this country’s legal system is quite frightening when one witnesses the demise of great talent like this on the whim of a bint with no sense of humour or tactility. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Full blown Crown Court caper, tv vitriol and two years of trauma and upset for his family...again. It’s a fuckin disgrace. John Leslie (Stott...which is a fiddler’s surname if ever I heard one,) has been cleared of fondling a woman’s Charlie Wobblers at a party in 2008. The fondlée should now be put in the dock in my humble. A great man, who was a top children’s entertainer and as talented as any coathanger-mistletoe-tree decoration artist as there has ever been on television, has been vilified in the press and rendered suicidal by this, and twenty-seven other lurid and false accusations. The misuse and abuse of this country’s legal system is quite frightening when one witnesses the demise of great talent like this on the whim of a bint with no sense of humour or tactility. 

14729211_1304729106228727_5333243337263327071_n.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That gangrenous slag Ulrika can I suck your Johnson? started the witch-hunt against John Leslie, claiming in an autobiography that a famous presenter had raped her years earlier. Purely sensational bollocks to try and hype a book full of shite about a washed up weather girl with a face like a smorgasbord of rats entrails and assorted dingleberries and congealed snot. Not to mention tits which  were dragging on the floor like a couple of freshly shot kangaroos tied to the back of the Ute on the way back home from the bush.

Disgusting fucking reptile. I’d quite like to see her dead.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Empathy as ever Trucks.

I have absolutely none for those who suddenly remember being sexually assaulted after 12 years. Especially seeing as the lying bitch got paid compo regardless of the verdict which was acquittal after only 23 minutes of deliberation. There must have been a fuckload of holes in her story if even the women on the jury had a quick cup of coffee and said it was bollocks.

I always found Leslie a bit of an annoying tosser when he was on telly but he doesn't deserve the 17 year campaign of vindictiveness that's been waged against him by the feminist cunts at the CPS who have now had 3 separate cases against him fucked off.

The scary thing is that the CPS want to water down the burden of evidence in sexual offence cases to increase the conviction rate. The way things are going they will end up like civil cases where it's decided on the balance of probability rather than reasonable doubt.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That gangrenous slag Ulrika can I suck your Johnson? started the witch-hunt against John Leslie, claiming in an autobiography that a famous presenter had raped her years earlier. Purely sensational bollocks to try and hype a book full of shite about a washed up weather girl with a face like a smorgasbord of rats entrails and assorted dingleberries and congealed snot. Not to mention tits which  were dragging on the floor like a couple of freshly shot kangaroos tied to the back of the Ute on the way back home from the bush.

Disgusting fucking reptile. I’d quite like to see her dead.

The cunt obviously has no shame. After all, she let Sven Goran Eriksson fuck her along with half of the roid heads on gladiators.

18 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The cunt obviously has no shame. After all, she let Sven Goran Eriksson fuck her along with half of the roid heads on gladiators.

She was just an average looking bint whose only talents that I can make out, were being able to point at a green screen while talking bollocks, and an insatiable capacity for cock, if it helped her up the celeb ladder. Nasty little swede cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What about tits who got their cunts touched years ago?

It's all to do with Ulrika-ka-ka-ka, and her accusations of sexual assault against various show biz cunts. Although charging anyone with sexually assaulting Ulrika Johnsson is a bit like handing out speeding tickets at Le Mans.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

She was just an average looking bint whose only talents that I can make out, were being able to point at a green screen while talking bollocks, and an insatiable capacity for cock, if it helped her up the celeb ladder. Nasty little swede cunt.

I think she's in the advance stages of AIDS judging by this pic...

'Reclaiming my body': Ulrika Jonsson, 53, shared a naked selfie hours after TV presenter John Leslie was found NOT GUILTY of sexual assault and years after he was wrongly linked to her rape allegation

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I have absolutely none for those who suddenly remember being sexually assaulted after 12 years. Especially seeing as the lying bitch got paid compo regardless of the verdict which was acquittal after only 23 minutes of deliberation. There must have been a fuckload of holes in her story if even the women on the jury had a quick cup of coffee and said it was bollocks.

I always found Leslie a bit of an annoying tosser when he was on telly but he doesn't deserve the 17 year campaign of vindictiveness that's been waged against him by the feminist cunts at the CPS who have now had 3 separate cases against him fucked off.

The scary thing is that the CPS want to water down the burden of evidence in sexual offence cases to increase the conviction rate. The way things are going they will end up like civil cases where it's decided on the balance of probability rather than reasonable doubt.

Correct me if I have misunderstood this, but does the accuser really get paid compensation whatever the case outcome ?

If so, that sounds like a crazy system.  What is to prevent some sufficiently determined liar from making false accusations into a warped career choice ?  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Correct me if I have misunderstood this, but does the accuser really get paid compensation whatever the case outcome ?

If so, that sounds like a crazy system.  What is to prevent some sufficiently determined liar from making false accusations into a warped career choice ?  

First time I’ve ever heard of this but nothing would surprise me nowadays. Punkape could become the first ever compo billionaire if it’s true.

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

Carl Beech of Operation Midland fame got 22 grand in compo despite the fact the CPS and the original SIO told the police top brass four times he was a compulsive liar. Somebody once told me that the idea of paying out the compo before any conviction in these cases is so the complainant can quickly receive private psychiatric treatment before the trial. If that's true, then I don't see why the government doesn't just pay for it directly.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
30 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Carl Beech of Operation Midland fame got 22 grand in compo despite the fact the CPS and the original SIO told the police top brass four times he was a compulsive liar. Somebody once told me that the idea of paying out the compo before any conviction in these cases is so the complainant can quickly receive private psychiatric treatment before the trial. If that's true, then I don't see why the government doesn't just pay for it directly.

Yes, that would make more sense, otherwise the money would have to be considered an incentive.  

It never ceases to amaze me how supposedly clever professional people devise procedures and systems which are blatantly not fit for purpose.  Bizarre.  

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I look at that whimpster Philip Schofield the greedy x million fucker and see a plum job falling right into his lap. There is a harrigan lobbying group of basically anti-male Yankee inspired feminists pervading this country's institutions, most visibly in the BBC. Indeed, BBC Radio has run out of British feminist contributors and now regularly resorts to American women to either present programmes or come on ad invited guests. I haven't seen a foreign correspondent on BBC News who isn't a woman. The end result of this lobbying was that they were beginning to unduely influence the outcome of rape prosecutions in terms of the police's normal work in collecting evidence and the CPS's conduct in allowing fair and equal access to that evidence by defence lawyers. In effect, the criminal justice system was being unfairly stacked in favour of the plaintiff against the accused. When this was revealed the feminist lobby had a melt down in much the same way they went hysterical when they tried to play the equality game with the State Pensions and it was turned against them. It was the BBC in the 1950s who was the propaganda machine for the government preaching about women in the world of work and denigrating traditional family gender roles. Since the 1950s has been at the forefront of undermining masculinity and male role models in modern Britain. We now have the situation where in state schools (not good old private schools where traditional values have never been attacked) at Primary level less than a fifth of teachers are men while at Secondary level the proportion of male teachers is one quarter and falling. A feminised educational system, culture and society is one reason why the UK is rapidly de-skilling and has low productivity. 

• Like 3

On 20/10/2020 at 11:32, King Billy said:

They’ve found her perforated hymen in an archeological dig outside Malmö. They’re struggling to accurately carbon date it.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I look at that whimpster Philip Schofield the greedy x million fucker and see a plum job falling right into his lap. There is a harrigan lobbying group of basically anti-male Yankee inspired feminists pervading this country's institutions, most visibly in the BBC. Indeed, BBC Radio has run out of British feminist contributors and now regularly resorts to American women to either present programmes or come on ad invited guests. I haven't seen a foreign correspondent on BBC News who isn't a woman. The end result of this lobbying was that they were beginning to unduely influence the outcome of rape prosecutions in terms of the police's normal work in collecting evidence and the CPS's conduct in allowing fair and equal access to that evidence by defence lawyers. In effect, the criminal justice system was being unfairly stacked in favour of the plaintiff against the accused. When this was revealed the feminist lobby had a melt down in much the same way they went hysterical when they tried to play the equality game with the State Pensions and it was turned against them. It was the BBC in the 1950s who was the propaganda machine for the government preaching about women in the world of work and denigrating traditional family gender roles. Since the 1950s has been at the forefront of undermining masculinity and male role models in modern Britain. We now have the situation where in state schools (not good old private schools where traditional values have never been attacked) at Primary level less than a fifth of teachers are men while at Secondary level the proportion of male teachers is one quarter and falling. A feminised educational system, culture and society is one reason why the UK is rapidly de-skilling and has low productivity. 

Agreed. I notice that the weird little switch-hitter’s career has taken off since he was dragged out of the closet before a young ‘researcher’ on his show outed the Cunt. Back in the day, for deceiving his wife & kids for decades, this cunt would be finished and spat on in the street. Not any more. He’s now ‘brave and courageous’ for sucking off teenage boys while his missus ironed his shirts and slaved over a mangle. 
Low productivity is primarily down to a piss poor infrastructure imho. Shit railways and undriveable roads that are dug up every five miles for ten months at a time. As for de-skilling, that is a factor. Piss poor, watered down apprenticeships and meaningless, useless degrees create a shite product I’m afraid. We need to look to the German approach and adopt it, very quickly. This is what happens when a country rewards bankers, lawyers (spits) and accountants while diminishing engineers and technicians.

Anyway, rape/molestation accusers who are proven to be liars should be outed and sent to a special correction centres, in Rotherham, run by devout followers of the prophet to be ‘cleansed’...vaginally...with a prawn phaal. Cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Agreed. I notice that the weird little switch-hitter’s career has taken off since he was dragged out of the closet before a young ‘researcher’ on his show outed the Cunt. Back in the day, for deceiving his wife & kids for decades, this cunt would be finished and spat on in the street. Not any more. He’s now ‘brave and courageous’ for sucking off teenage boys while his missus ironed his shirts and slaved over a mangle. 
Low productivity is primarily down to a piss poor infrastructure imho. Shit railways and undriveable roads that are dug up every five miles for ten months at a time. As for de-skilling, that is a factor. Piss poor, watered down apprenticeships and meaningless, useless degrees create a shite product I’m afraid. We need to look to the German approach and adopt it, very quickly. This is what happens when a country rewards bankers, lawyers (spits) and accountants while diminishing engineers and technicians.

Anyway, rape/molestation accusers who are proven to be liars should be outed and sent to a special correction centres, in Rotherham, run by devout followers of the prophet to be ‘cleansed’...vaginally...with a prawn phaal. Cunts.

Totally agree with you on current education policies in this country.  There are far too many mickey mouse courses which are absolutely worthless in the real world.  I would like to see some sort of quality inspectors appointed who had the power to get pointless degree courses scrapped before they con too many young people out of thousands of pounds of tuition money.  

Courses should only be approved if they actually prepare young people for the workplace.  All this gender studies shite can go on the fucking bonfire for a start.  

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck me sideways, a CH post that makes sense! Bravo!

Its not just the UK.

23 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Fuck me sideways, a CH post that makes sense! Bravo!

Its not just the UK.

I’ve been following the shenanigans in Melbourne. Chairman Dan is squirming like a fish on a hook. His lieutenants are dropping like flies. I’d give Sutton a couple of days at most. Sky News’s  Peta Credlin is fucking ace. She’s playing him like a penny whistle, picking off his cronies like Lee Harvey Oswald with a new pair of specs. Andrews is one of the most arrogant cunts I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait till he’s drifting around all at sea with none of his sycophantic bootlickers in sight. Shouldn’t be long imo. I just hope he’s not allowed to resign and not face a court. The cunt deserves some jail time for what he’s done to Victorians.

• Like 1