CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

I see that the major supermarkets are all gradually moving towards banning those not wearing a mask from entering their stores. As a mask wanker, this poses no problems to me - putting one on for 10 minutes while I fly round and grab a few things is no great hardship to me - “every little helps”.

I know there are members on here who, apparently, refuse to wear masks in public, and I’m keen to hear tales of confrontations and altercations with supermarket security when they attempt to enter not wearing one. I sincerely hope nobody claims medical exemption, as that really would be a fucking cop out.

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I see that the major supermarkets are all gradually moving towards banning those not wearing a mask from entering their stores. As a mask wanker, this poses no problems to me - putting one on for 10 minutes while I fly round and grab a few things is no great hardship to me - “every little helps”.

I know there are members on here who, apparently, refuse to wear masks in public, and I’m keen to hear tales of confrontations and altercations with supermarket security when they attempt to enter not wearing one. I sincerely hope nobody claims medical exemption, as that really would be a fucking cop out.

I don’t go in supermarkets anymore, mainly because I’d rather give my money to a small independent trader than the corporate giants who’ve seen their profits soar throughout this ‘plandemic’, while a huge number of small businesses have gone to the wall and many more will the longer this bullshit is persisted with. The fact that they are now insisting on a mask wankers only policy is therefore irrelevant to me. I look forward to watching the videos of little old men and women, mentally ill people and others being victimised by the jobsworth militia and then arrested in large numbers by the power addicted filth, who are loving their ever increasing ability to abuse their lawful authority. 

Is everyone sitting comfortably? Roll the fun please.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I don’t go in supermarkets anymore, mainly because I’d rather give my money to a small independent trader than the corporate giants who’ve seen their profits soar throughout this ‘plandemic’, while a huge number of small businesses have gone to the wall and many more will the longer this bullshit is persisted with. The fact that they are now insisting on a mask wankers only policy is therefore irrelevant to me. I look forward to watching the videos of little old men and women, mentally ill people and others being victimised by the jobsworth militia and then arrested in large numbers by the power addicted filth, who are loving their ever increasing ability to abuse their lawful authority. 

Do you wear a mask when you visit small, independent traders?

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you have one of those Perspex ones that's open to the atmosphere at the top, bottom and both sides, and is therefore completely pointless?

I wear a surgical type of face mask. The clear Perspex ones stop projectile aerosol ejections from nose and mouth being fired directly at someone else, so they are therefore not pointless. 

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Billy, if you don't have a lanyard stating that you are medically exempt and they ask you to wear a mask, you tell them that you are exempt. They then are not obliged to ask, as per government guidelines. If they persist tell them to mind their own fucking business. My friend can't wear one because of severe anxiety and claustrophobia. She was once challenged by some up her arse Karen. My friend explained that she has a severe mental health issue where she has a panic attack and becomes extremely violent. "Now fuck off". 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Billy, if you don't have a lanyard stating that you are medically exempt and they ask you to wear a mask, you tell them that you are exempt. They then are not obliged to ask, as per government guidelines. If they persist tell them to mind their own fucking business. My friend can't wear one because of severe anxiety and claustrophobia. She was once challenged by some up her arse Karen. My friend explained that she has a severe mental health issue where she has a panic attack and becomes extremely violent. "Now fuck off". 

I’ve been challenged in the past by cunts who don’t even work in the supermarket and done exactly that. Fuck off does the trick everytime. One time a tosser said to me “Why aren’t you wearing a mask?” I just replied “because I’m not a cunt like you”

On 11/01/2021 at 16:53, Ape™️ said:

58-A813-CF-C491-41-D3-875-C-3890688-A3-A

A spike 1" away from the chest on the steering wheel for those caught driving on the phone. I totally agree. Go in a supermarket without a mask and grin when checked politely. That fucker needs to be put on latrine duty in a covid ward withiut PPE then see if they fucking grin. They'll be fucking crying for their mummy. 

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I wear a surgical type of face mask. The clear Perspex ones stop projectile aerosol ejections from nose and mouth being fired directly at someone else, so they are therefore not pointless. 

Well, no. There is no filtration of any kind and therefore it is indeed pointless. Anyone standing to the side of the wearer is exposed to the diverted airflow. Travelling around the edge of a plastic surface doesn't kill the virus as far as I'm aware.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, no. There is no filtration of any kind and therefore it is indeed pointless. Anyone standing to the side of the wearer is exposed to the diverted airflow. Travelling around the edge of a plastic surface doesn't kill the virus as far as I'm aware.

These types of masks are clearly acceptable in the eyes of the medical community, and since I’m neither and doctor or a virologist, I’m happy to accept that they are providing a level of protection. Or are you suggesting that they’re thick as pig shit?

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

These types of masks are clearly acceptable in the eyes of the medical community, and since I’m neither and doctor or a virologist, I’m happy to accept that they are providing a level of protection. Or are you suggesting that they’re thick as pig shit?

Don't rule it out.

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes, because simply just being kind and courteous to your fellow humans during a time where many are scared to death and putting a mask on would be too much to ask, wouldn’t it? Fucking imbecile.

I guess all professors, consultants, surgeons, doctors, nurses and medical support staff have got it wrong and that masks provide no protection whatsoever against airborne pathogens..

large.small_134000636_10160429871668572_7714509184632996258_n.jpg

Why is it that it always seems to be the ne'er do wells that have this incredible insight that evades the rest of us?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why is it that it always seems to be the ne'er do wells that have this incredible insight that evades the rest of us?

Boris says demented folk AKA Chinese have been grinding Pangolins for herbal remedies (penis enlargement etc, not that he said that as such, but that’s one thing it’s used for.)

What’s he going to do about it? John Lewis have suspended their click & click?

Barrenwort aka Horny goats weed. Made in China?

9 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Boris says demented folk AKA Chinese have been grinding Pangolins for herbal remedies (penis enlargement etc, not that he said that as such, but that’s one thing it’s used for.)

What’s he going to do about it? John Lewis have suspended their click & click?

Barrenwort aka Horny goats weed. Made in China?

Um...

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, because simply just being kind and courteous to your fellow humans during a time where many are scared to death and putting a mask on would be too much to ask, wouldn’t it? Fucking imbecile.

Some people cant wear one for medical reasons and are fucking embarrassed to have to explain what ailment/illness they have to some fucking cunt who should mind their own business. As you should, you fucking brainwashed berk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, probably thicker.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some people cant wear one for medical reasons and are fucking embarrassed to have to explain what ailment/illness they have to some fucking cunt who should mind their own business. As you should, you fucking brainwashed berk

Your previous post was explaining how someone with no medical reason to not wear a mask, could avoid wearing a mask, you absolute fucking moron.

• Like 1