CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Janner - the truth is out

ChildeHarold

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of the loudest condemnation and terrorisation of paedophiles comes from thick violent criminals who adjudge their own revolting crimes a cut above the fumblings of seriously mentally ill people who were also invariably abused.

You really do say some very fucking stupid things sometimes. Condemnation of pedophiles comes from pretty much all sane human beings, particularly those with children. Where you get this “most of the loudest...” bollocks from is beyond me. And describing the acts of pedophiles as “fumblings” is, quite frankly, despicable. You’re a complete and utter fucking idiot.

50 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You really do say some very fucking stupid things sometimes. Condemnation of pedophiles comes from pretty much all sane human beings, particularly those with children. Where you get this “most of the loudest...” bollocks from is beyond me. And describing the acts of pedophiles as “fumblings” is, quite frankly, despicable. You’re a complete and utter fucking idiot.

His balls have spent far too much time in the rough.

13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah I mean you could always get Carl Beech in as your star witness.

Better still, wait until some high profile but (crucially) old cunt carks it, then go after them, their family and (again, crucially) their estte because, who knows, you might win or at least get a good out of court settlement and the dead can't sue for libel, so you could have a fucking field day.

My thoughts precisely. Operation Midland exposed the utterly bent way the filth investigate these cases and how easy it is for so called "victims" to come forward and spin a yarn about being nonced 40 years beforehand. It's why most countries have a statute of limitations.

9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of the loudest condemnation and terrorisation of paedophiles comes from thick violent criminals who adjudge their own revolting crimes a cut above the fumblings of seriously mentally ill people who were also invariably abused.

This is just a shameless plea to show compassion for ex- public schoolboys and Catholics isn't it?

57 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

My thoughts precisely. Operation Midland exposed the utterly bent way the filth investigate these cases and how easy it is for so called "victims" to come forward and spin a yarn about being nonced 40 years beforehand. It's why most countries have a statute of limitations.

One issue that I am uneasy about is where cunts have been tried and sentenced for a crime and then 25 years later are charged and prosecuted alover again for some crime that was left on file and often given another long sentence when had they been prosecuted for that crime perviously they would have served a concurent sentence. Another issue is that the late 1960s until the mid 1980s were a "touchy  feelie free love era) with a different culture and a lot of the current prosecution are for "offences" that were not seen as or considered to be offences at the time they happened .. a worrying part of this is that in effect the allowing these (often not serious) cases to proceed is breeching the principle that legislation should not be retrospective .. how long before mothers who smacked their five year old child with the back of their hand in 1965 are hauled before the courts because smacking iwas banned 55 years later?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One issue that I am uneasy about is where cunts have been tried and sentenced for a crime and then 25 years later are charged and prosecuted alover again for some crime that was left on file and often given another long sentence when had they been prosecuted for that crime perviously they would have served a concurent sentence. Another issue is that the late 1960s until the mid 1980s were a "touchy  feelie free love era) with a different culture and a lot of the current prosecution are for "offences" that were not seen as or considered to be offences at the time they happened .. a worrying part of this is that in effect the allowing these (often not serious) cases to proceed is breeching the principle that legislation should not be retrospective .. how long before mothers who smacked their five year old child with the back of their hand in 1965 are hauled before the courts because smacking iwas banned 55 years later?

This is a subject I've never heard the legal profession fully address. I remember some of my school friends having fathers who were proper old school and never shied away from using a belt to keep their kids in line but I can't recall a case of anyone being prosecuted for anything that was considered perfectly acceptable parental discipline during the day. TBH, I don't think the CPS would proceed with a case unless it was something that had resulted in serious injury. But on the other hand, the CPS is run by loony left lawyers so anything is possible, I suppose.

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Another good one is the pub fight scene from Wild Bill also on youtube. If you havnt seen the movie, it's well worth a watch. https://youtu.be/tYho_e5mt3o

That is a good call actually. I've got the DVD on the shelf. It's pretty much a western set in south London. A mixture of 'Shane' and 'High Noon' with Stone Island jackets.

Dexter Fletcher wrote and directed it.

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched a 'Play for today' from 1979 on bbc4 last night called 'Just a boy's game' with Frankie Miller. The fight at the end could have been a real one it was so realistic. 

Bit biased because a fucking love Frankie Miller.

Not bad. Rab C Nesbitt got beat up! If you liked that, you'll like 'A Sense Of Freedom'. A biopic of Jimmy Boyle, another Glaswegian hard cunt.

Frankie Miller did most of the soundtrack for that as well.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Not bad. Rab C Nesbitt got beat up! If you liked that, you'll like 'A Sense Of Freedom'. A biopic of Jimmy Boyle, another Glaswegian hard cunt.

Rab took a beating but he got the better of them two.

"McCafferty. Ya teas oot". 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I've seen it. Another one to watch is The Grass Arena. The book is worth a read as well.

25 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Dead mans shoes is another favourite of mine. Directed by Shane Meadows and starring Paddy Consedine. Brilliant, and well worth a watch if you havnt seen it. 

I've seen it. Gary Stretch in women's make-up. How long did it take you to work out that the divvy younger brother was already dead?

34 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Dead mans shoes is another favourite of mine. Directed by Shane Meadows and starring Paddy Consedine. Brilliant, and well worth a watch if you havnt seen it. 

A lot of ding dong in council house living rooms between thirty year olds who still think they are teenagers. Total dog poo. 

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This is just confusing the point. Nobody is talking about shifts in society's attitude towards corporal punishment. We are talking about an adult taking sexual advantage of children below the age of consent and doing it within a system that is supposed to be providing a safety net for kids at risk and then going on to be protected from prosecution by the very system that is supposed to protect everybody. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That is a good call actually. I've got the DVD on the shelf. It's pretty much a western set in south London. A mixture of 'Shane' and 'High Noon' with Stone Island jackets.

Dexter Fletcher wrote and directed it.

Did you know, Dexter Fletcher snatched a bunch of flowers off of Buster Edwards stall when he was younger?

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Quest with baby face Jean Claude and Roger Moore on prozac has some great old school fight sequences. But sticking to Asian fantasy land then The Story of Ricky O is a glorious bloodbath. 

If you turn out to be Mark Kermode I'm going to be seriously fucking upset.

• Like 1