CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

1 hour ago, scotty said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63458435

So, they film an actual prison officer and an actual prison inmate in an actual prison. 

And because the officer is white and the prisoner black, it's banned as racism.

"On the other hand, the black prisoner was depicted as a criminal, without those positive attributes,"

Fucking racists didn't even bother to mention that he was a talented rapist, er, sorry, I mean, rapper.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where the fuck have you been? I honestly thought you were dead. Unlike Frank. Who is pretending to be dead in order to make me feel guilty for not talking him out of the suicide attempt that he didn’t actually make.

Stubbs and Scotty back in one week. I’ve retracted my resignation from the board.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scotty said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63458435

So, they film an actual prison officer and an actual prison inmate in an actual prison. 

And because the officer is white and the prisoner black, it's banned as racism.

It clearly isn't relevant that the three percent of black citizens supply about ten percent of the prison population, not to mention a huge proportion of the knife crime. Nope, unless the advert is skewed to show white people as the undesirable ne'er-do-wells and blacks as the fount of purity and decency, the advert must be racist.

I've fucking had it with UK media and politicos. Fuck the lot of them, I hope Leroy stabs their wives and rapes their daughters when he gets out early on parole for good behaviour. Cunts. 😡😡

What this country needs is  sensible leadership for a change.

’Pompey John for PM!’ 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where the fuck have you been? I honestly thought you were dead. Unlike Frank. Who is pretending to be dead in order to make me feel guilty for not talking him out of the suicide attempt that he didn’t actually make.

Frank is dead?? And there was me, all these years sceptical about the existence of God. 👍👍

44 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank is dead?? And there was me, all these years sceptical about the existence of God. 👍👍

He told me he was going to end his life. Probably a cry for help. 
 Ever since, I’ve been hoping and praying that he saw reason, found some sanity and sense… and found a suitable home for his little dog before he ended his worthless existence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He told me he was going to end his life. Probably a cry for help. 
 Ever since, I’ve been hoping and praying that he saw reason, found some sanity and sense… and found a suitable home for his little dog before he ended his worthless existence.

They'll have to put it to sleep if its been eating his rotting cadaver. It wouldn't be humane to let it suffer through the diseases it would catch.