CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who launch into a foreign accent when ordering food

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I really think you are getting lingosensitive in your old age. I suppose a good old cockney accent would have been allowable. The English language is an ad hoc melting pot of different lingos and nobody knows how to to speak it "correctly". If you had taken offence because he assumed an hispanic accent to simulate a latin lover while trying to chat the waitress up then that is a bit crude. But it still doesn't warrant any censure - if it makes you laugh, laugh! I was in a lift once with a few other people and a fat lady in an art gallery. There was a loud rip roaring fart (F-art gallery) and the fat lady sung: "Who did thaaat!" at top if her voice. It wasn't me! I still can't get over it. 

Sorry Harold. I phased out at 'I really think'. Speak to Kleftiko about posting; he get's straight to the point. Which leaves the recipient with more things to do. 

You're welcome 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why did I ask for it? Its makes my teeth itch when some cunt does it. It's a cafe not a fucking language school. 

And I don't have any friends. That's why making it to the top is all the more special. 

I’m your friend, whether you like it or not. You can change your family but you can’t change your friends or something.

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is it 'La Chevreuil' or 'Le Chevreuil'

Masculine or Feminine?

Just in case you want to fuck it instead of eat it?

I still find it faintly amusing that it's "le vagin", although it was a lot funnier when I was thirteen.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was in Sainsbury's coffee shop earlier today and had some middle class tosser who wanted a croissant and coffee. Sounding like a piss poor Maurice Chevalier he loudly announced "A pan au-shock-o-lar" and sounding like the Italian cunt from 'allo allo'  announced he wanted a "a granday-a-cappacino". This is just as bad as cunts saying "Cwassaun" when they want a croissant. 

"Le tete merde".

Ferme ta bouche salope...

lol.

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yes, it means "Shut your mouth, slut".  Ah, French, the language of romance...

Merde! I've made several different efforts to learn a smidgen of it. Nowt. Plus the reality if you don't have it like a vernacular born and bred they just laugh at you or pretend they don't understand a word. They are selfish in that respect. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Merde! I've made several different efforts to learn a smidgen of it. Nowt. Plus the reality if you don't have it like a vernacular born and bred they just laugh at you or pretend they don't understand a word. They are selfish in that respect. 

Actually, I quite like the French.  If you really want hostility and passive aggressive language bullshit, North Wales have got it down to a fine art.  Miserable clannish goblins.  

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was in Sainsbury's coffee shop earlier today and had some middle class tosser who wanted a croissant and coffee. Sounding like a piss poor Maurice Chevalier he loudly announced "A pan au-shock-o-lar" and sounding like the Italian cunt from 'allo allo'  announced he wanted a "a granday-a-cappacino". This is just as bad as cunts saying "Cwassaun" when they want a croissant. 

"Le tete merde".

Or a fucking Lar Tay

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The Welsh are good folk. But for some reason they have a loathing for scousers, maybe drop the scouse talk when you visit.

Oh eh !  Calm down, calm down

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

30 years ago, if you'd asked for a lartaay in an old school caff, you'd be called a poof and launched through the door by a burley roadworker. Then it was : Bacon or sausage sarnie on white bread and cup o'tea.

Would you like a bamboo umbrella in the tea?