CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY ADVERT.

Witheredscrote

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How’s the ethnic harmony in the Vichy these days you goose buggering cunt? It’s my understanding the countryside is homogeneously white the the Congoites and Algerians live in the slums? Are they uppity fuckers like our lot and are they outnumbered in their cause by middle class poofs?

Spare a thought for poor old Withers. Whatever southern French shit hole he rapes his geese in is undoubtedly already full of swarthy Arab men pretending to be 12 year old boys.

So imagine how hard it is for him to spot our very own Frank in a crowd when he's on one of his regular stalking trips over there. The vile, fucking greasy cunt already dresses like a pre-teen boy, if it wasn't for his bent as fuck lisping of "Withersss", old Scrote wouldn't have a chance of spotting him in a crowd and avoiding a right royal buggering.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Spare a thought for poor old Withers. Whatever southern French shit hole he rapes his geese in is undoubtedly already full of swarthy Arab men pretending to be 12 year old boys.

So imagine how hard it is for him to spot our very own Frank in a crowd when he's on one of his regular stalking trips over there. The vile, fucking greasy cunt already dresses like a pre-teen boy, if it wasn't for his bent as fuck lisping of "Withersss", old Scrote wouldn't have a chance of spotting him in a crowd and avoiding a right royal buggering.

Really. How many bald arabs do you know, that walk around with a pedal bin under their arm?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you think that's bad (and it is) wait until you see their Xmas "ballerina" advert. 100% black, and 100% puke-inducing.

https://metro.co.uk/video/amazons-2020-christmas-advert-on-2283010/?ito=vjs-link

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell. Argos is at it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoNQygNHls&feature=emb_logo

I'm sick to the back teeth of this black sympathy identity politics bollocks. There's nothing worse than two ruthless corporate cunts shoving this BLM bullshit down my throat this Christmas, with the intention of ensnaring people into spending tens of millions on things they simply don't need.

It's becoming clear adverts such as this expose the 'white people are racist-coronavirus link', in which timely stats put out by the left wing media attempt to underline the fact coronavirus is a 'racist' virus because it deliberately targets the UK's BAME population by way of higher mortality rates.

The government is using the current state of affairs, together with huge companies who thrive via online sales, as an opportunity to brainwash its 87% white demographic by gently pressing upon us its immigration intentions, as well as to garner votes among the BAME community and lesson the blow for indigenous Britons when a new 'post-COVID-19 recovery' workforce arrives under the next immigration bill.

Just imagine the uproar if, in both adverts above combined, the UK's current/actual 3% approx. black demographic was genuinely represented per person – that is by just one leg or one-quarter of a person. Absolute misrepresentative bollocks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Amazon will be getting my money this Christmas... Black power.

Please write something remotely intelligent. I don't dislike you (hitherto), but I am getting tired of the piss-poor standard of newcomers.

What are you going to do about it, OCR?

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Getting warmed up Wolfie, don't worry I have great potential. Now fuck off cunt.

The first part was ok, the second disappointing. The initial aggression is typical of a thickster arrival: all the mouth with no wit or insight. You certainly have the aggression, though whether you have the intellectual ability appears in doubt. We'll see shortly.

Seriously though what has happened to the 

56 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sick to the back teeth of this black sympathy identity politics bollocks. There's nothing worse than two ruthless corporate cunts shoving this BLM bullshit down my throat this Christmas, with the intention of ensnaring people into spending tens of millions on things they simply don't need.

It's becoming clear adverts such as this expose the 'white people are racist-coronavirus link', in which timely stats put out by the left wing media attempt to underline the fact coronavirus is a 'racist' virus because it deliberately targets the UK's BAME population by way of higher mortality rates.

The government is using the current state of affairs, together with huge companies who thrive via online sales, as an opportunity to brainwash its 87% white demographic by gently pressing upon us its immigration intentions, as well as to garner votes among the BAME community and lesson the blow for indigenous Britons when a new 'post-COVID-19 recovery' workforce arrives under the next immigration bill.

Just imagine the uproar if, in both adverts above combined, the UK's current/actual 3% approx. black demographic was genuinely represented per person – that is by just one leg or one-quarter of a person. Absolute misrepresentative bollocks.

All of these adverts are created by Tarquin and Jemima types who work near me in television production companies. Black is 'on trend' at the moment and all of these companies are trying to out virtue signal eachother as they don't want to be seen as not following the trend. You can imagine the meetings they have where they all talk about how guilty they all feel and how they have to give black people a chance (by being racist to others). Not realising they are increasing resentment in a lot of non Blacks and actually setting race relations back years (which BLM have been doing a good job of themselves).

It's ridiculous that every advert these days gas at least one black person in it or in most cases 70% black people in them, of they think this will go down well with the average white cunt who isn't a racist but a realist then they are more deluded than I thought.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The first part was ok, the second disappointing. The initial aggression is typical of a thickster arrival: all the mouth with no wit or insight. You certainly have the aggression, though whether you have the intellectual ability appears in doubt. We'll see shortly.

We'll see old chap. I had to be aggressive a while back as ChildeHarold tried to bully me, Ape was being a cunt and Earl of Punkape was being racist. I had to come out fighting to prove I belong. Now look at me I'm on 15. 

Skies the limit. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

All of these adverts are created by Tarquin and Jemima types who work near me in television production companies. Black is 'on trend' at the moment and all of these companies are trying to out virtue signal eachother as they don't want to be seen as not following the trend. You can imagine the meetings they have where they all talk about how guilty they all feel and how they have to give black people a chance (by being racist to others). Not realising they are increasing resentment in a lot of non Blacks and actually setting race relations back years (which BLM have been doing a good job of themselves).

It's ridiculous that every advert these days gas at least one black person in it or in most cases 70% black people in them, of they think this will go down well with the average white cunt who isn't a racist but a realist then they are more deluded than I thought.

@Eric Cuntman & @Eddie will be pleased.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I wholeheartedly agree with all the above, but fuck off all the same.

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric is hiding and scratching behind the skirting board, now that  cunt from Norfolk has returned

Sicknote. 

For 48 hrs my stomach has been turned into a hydrochloric acid pumping station. My arse has been similarly repurposed as a hi-pressure hot water dispenser. Consequently, examination of my sphincter would lead the observer to conclude that I'd been force fed a kilo of Rohypnol and been tied down with you and frank for company. 

Fuck off.

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

We'll see old chap. I had to be aggressive a while back as ChildeHarold tried to bully me, Ape was being a cunt and Earl of Punkape was being racist. I had to come out fighting to prove I belong. Now look at me I'm on 15. 

Skies the limit. 

It was terrifying, honestly, despite it being similar to taking the threat of someone with Down's syndrome seriously. @ChildeHarold is the most incompetent, useless fucking dickhead this website's seen for some while.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sicknote. 

For 48 hrs my stomach has been turned into a hydrochloric acid pumping station. My arse has been similarly repurposed as a hi-pressure hot water dispenser. Consequently, examination of my sphincter would lead the observer to conclude that I'd been force fed a kilo of Rohypnol and been tied down with you and frank for company. 

Fuck off.

What's your record for weekly likes total? 80 something ish? Could be in danger.