CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY ADVERT.

Witheredscrote

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This advert says it all. 20 seconds showing four happy, smiley black cunts, and a female blond dwarf, with an oversized head, laughing along with them. They have probably bought her a pair of fucking stilts at 50% off. Absolute cunts. Fuck off.

Excellent nomination Pepe Le Pew, fucking sickening box ticking bollocks. 

• Like 1

Imagine being a child in the year 2678, and you have just dug up a time capsule at your school and sat down to watch some of the above video footage from 2020 contained within.

You'd be forgiven for double checking your history and geography books to make sure that Britain wasn't 24 miles off the coast of Tanzania. You'd probably also look around your class room and wonder why everyone around you wasn't a queer, spastic, tranny or Muslim, based upon the fact that 600 years ago that's the only demographic who ever appeared on the fucking telly.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m thinking of blacking up and popping into Shire Hall to ask for some reparations. Couple of hundred grand should do it to make up for the hundreds of years of ongoing oppression my sooty bruthas torturously endure and the hands of evil white cunts every muthafukin’ day

I wouldn't bother. I don't think it's possible to hate you any more than I do now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I categorically refuse to buy a black person, on a Friday or any other day, no matter how much those cunts at Amazon promote it. 

Note: Other minorities are available. 

buy a jew instead Goobles

then get him out on 17th February next year

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wouldn't bother. I don't think it's possible to hate you any more than I do now.

How’s the ethnic harmony in the Vichy these days you goose buggering cunt? It’s my understanding the countryside is homogeneously white the the Congoites and Algerians live in the slums? Are they uppity fuckers like our lot and are they outnumbered in their cause by middle class poofs?

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Imagine being a child in the year 2678, and you have just dug up a time capsule at your school and sat down to watch some of the above video footage from 2020 contained within.

You'd be forgiven for double checking your history and geography books to make sure that Britain wasn't 24 miles off the coast of Tanzania. You'd probably also look around your class room and wonder why everyone around you wasn't a queer, spastic, tranny or Muslim, based upon the fact that 600 years ago that's the only demographic who ever appeared on the fucking telly.

Pen will still be around to clear up any queries they might have. He’ll be able to tell them some of those really interesting stories of his escapades as a British Rail ticket collector in the 1950s and 60s too. I can almost hear them all squealing with delight, on the edge of their seats.

• Like 3

Symptomatic of the advertising industry's obsession with 'Planet fucking Now'

Some cunt sets up a twitter hashtag 'murderallarsewitted advertising creativesright now' and the soppy sods will have an advert out reflecting this trend before daybreak.

Never mind 'does this reflect reality'.? Never mind that the majority of sussed / cyical viewers are going 'what the fuck is this shit?' - just as long as a bunch of 'progressive', titty-beards in Shoreditch coffee houses are wanking themselves blind, that's all that counts.