CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mad Jihadi cunts in Mozambique 🇲🇿

Earl of Punkape

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I reckon he’s a botter.

Fuck me not another one, this place is fast descending into an Admiral Duncan memorial forum. 

Proper, you lax cunt, I demand you start checking the state of new members arseholes on the door, as well as their IP addresses. If you wish to delegate as is your right, I'm sure Punkape would be up for the job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop name-dropping me every 2 minutes then.

Creepy little starstruck fucking stalker.

You're learning the hard way like I did with Pete. 99.9% of newbies are weirdo spacker cunts who you can't give any fucking leeway. Your kindness and acceptance is a privilege, not a right. Until they earn it, treat the lot of the cunts like the scum they are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're learning the hard way like I did with Pete. 99.9% of newbies are weirdo spacker cunts who you can't give any fucking leeway. Your kindness and acceptance is a privilege, not a right. Until they earn it, treat the lot of the cunts like the scum they are.

There was a time when even the decent newbies were viciously savaged for at least a month, whereas these days the standard is so poor that anyone who can string a sentence together is welcomed with open arms, even by myself.

We need to go back to basics, savage fucking kickings for all and sundry regardless of ability, it's the only way to ensure the site isn't overrun by spastics and overly sensitive ne'er do wells.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The odd exception. Weary & Disgusted was a class act from day one. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The odd exception. Weary & Disgusted was a class act from day one. 

Problem is the potential decent cunts can sway from the true path of cunting if shitty newbies influence them. Look at @King Billy when that Crab cunt was dribbling around - a board leader today, even more than myself, but if the bulb is getting covered in shit, potential will struggle to shine through.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Problem is the potential decent cunts can sway from the true path of cunting if shitty newbies influence them. Look at @King Billy when that Crab cunt was dribbling around - a board leader today, even more than myself, but if the bulb is getting covered in shit, potential will struggle to shine through.

🙏

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There was a time when even the decent newbies were viciously savaged for at least a month, whereas these days the standard is so poor that anyone who can string a sentence together is welcomed with open arms, even by myself.

We need to go back to basics, savage fucking kickings for all and sundry regardless of ability, it's the only way to ensure the site isn't overrun by spastics and overly sensitive ne'er do wells.

The kicking you lot gave me when I naievely turned up here thinking I could just tell you all to fuck off and I’d be one of the lads surprised the fuck out of me, mainly because I wasn’t expecting it and I became so belligerent and blind to the fact that it was a newbie ritual that I couldn’t see the wood for the trees. If it wasn’t for a couple of respected punters PMing me and encouraging me to hang in, I’d have definitely folded my tent and scarpered. Some of the cunts who’ve turned up since need wrapped in a carpet and taken away to the woods on a really dark night. Not all, by any means. Cunts Corner, not being a democracy or a collective, imo should have a roving death squad to dispatch CC justice slowly and inhumanely, like all successful dictatorships.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

p.s

Would you mind changing your avatar? At a glance it looks like @Eddie's or someone else who's relevant.

Thanks.

While you are spending so much time concerned with my posts, you’re neglecting your ‘doorman’ job and B&M bargain’s Supernoodles are being shoplifted en masse. Do prioritise and raise your game eh?