CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Another bites the dust. Keep em coming Hymie!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-55105934

Israel and Mossad have been given the green light to fuck over their enemies before Old Joe gets the gig and tries to bring Iran in from the cold. I wouldn’t shock me if them and the yanks had a proper pop at their nuke plants and/or military bases in the gulf. There’s certainly enough hawks and sabre rattling generals in the pentagon who’d  love to put these cunts in their place.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

So, the next step is a nuclear balance. Nowhere in the world does one country hold sway because it alone has nuclear weapons. If you support that then you would probably support anything. 

Mutually assured destruction doesn't even enter the minds of the barbaric scum that rule Iran, so what would be the point of balance? As soon as they have a viable warhead and delivery system, I will guarantee you that Tehran will start threatening its unfriendly neighbours like Saudi Arabia with nuclear annihilation.

You also have to consider the other security issues such as If Iran has nukes, whats to stop them from handing one over to their allies Hezbollah? I would suggest you watch some of the speeches of its leader Hassan Nasrallah who on several occasions has described Israel as a "cancer that must be eradicated."

6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Mutually assured destruction doesn't even enter the minds of the barbaric scum that rule Iran, so what would be the point of balance? As soon as they have a viable warhead and delivery system, I will guarantee you that Tehran will start threatening its unfriendly neighbours like Saudi Arabia with nuclear annihilation.

You also have to consider the other security issues such as If Iran has nukes, whats to stop them from handing one over to their allies Hezbollah? I would suggest you watch some of the speeches of its leader Hassan Nasrallah who on several occasions has described Israel as a "cancer that must be eradicated."

I’ve never seen this Nasrallah chap and @ratcumin the same room....

10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I've seen the speeches. 

He might have a point, but he wasn't speaking English so who cares. 

He's not entirely wrong about Israel though. It's a disruptive, warmongering plague on the world. 

It's going to take a long time for Iran to reach the capability where MAD protects them. So if they launch one nuke at Israel and the US subsequently wipes them off the face of the earth I'd say that's a win win. 

Although I hope they wait until after I've got back from the wedding I'm meant to go to in Tel Aviv late next year. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I've seen the speeches. 

He might have a point, but he wasn't speaking English so who cares. 

He's not entirely wrong about Israel though. It's a disruptive, warmongering plague on the world. 

It's going to take a long time for Iran to reach the capability where MAD protects them. So if they launch one nuke at Israel and the US subsequently wipes them off the face of the earth I'd say that's a win win. 

Although I hope they wait until after I've got back from the wedding I'm meant to go to in Tel Aviv late next year. 

Don't knock it. If you're attending a Jewish wedding, a hamfisted nuclear strike could be the very thing to excuse you from doing that 'Godfather dance' with a hankie.

you wouldn't be in much danger. Any ballistic guidance would have been conceived of and operated by pyjama wearing goat fuckers who are barely educated enough to help their wives revise for their 11+ exams.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't knock it. If you're attending a Jewish wedding, a hamfisted nuclear strike could be the very thing to excuse you from doing that 'Godfather dance' with a hankie.

you wouldn't be in much danger. Any ballistic guidance would have been conceived of and operated by pyjama wearing goat fuckers who are barely educated enough to help their wives revise for their 11+ exams.

Racist mofo. 

Keep up the good work. 

17 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm afraid the whole teason we are in this situation now is the way the West and in particular Britain treated the Arabs and the Middle East. It wasn’t for the newciners like Britabd France to say I know we have a good idea about easing our guilty conscience over the Jews in Europe. You can't kid me that either that anti Russian long term planning wasn't at the heart of this from the very beginning because the same aggressive Zionist groups in the USA that were funding the Israeli terrorism in British Palestine were the same groups that were adamantly opposed to communism and communist Russua from 1945 onwards. It should not escape anybody's notice it was a Jewish group of scientists who helped to develop the atomic bomb, used it against Japan and thought they could have indefinite leverage over Russia. Incidentally, excluding Britain from what was originally a shared information partnership in the 1940s. I see efforts to enforce the rest of the world to non proliferation while retaining a full arsenal of WMD for its own benefit is unlikely to succeed in this century. Israel has indicated that their use of nuclear weapons is a last resort only in the fall of the Temple. It is quite clear the West has Israel in the Middle East as a proxy nuclear power and an extension of their wider geopolitical cold war thinking. Only it isn't the Cold War anymore. It is a multilateral world. So how many wars does the West want to take on? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What happened to the Iranian leader Ima Dinnerjacket? 

He was limited to two terms as President in Iran, so stepped down in 2013.  

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 13:53, Trucking Funt said:

There seems to be a shift in the sands going on in the Middle East at the moment. It's been reported that the Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu secretly flew the Saudi Arabia yesterday for talks with Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman with a view to normalising relations between the two countries. Even 2 years ago this would have been considered impossible.

With the death of Al-Masri and a series of unexplained explosions at Iran's nuclear facilities a few months back, my guess is that Mossad has been busy taking out the trash for the US and Saudi. It should also be noted that Masri's daughter, who was also killed, was the widow of Osama bin Laden's son Hamza and was alleged to also hold a senior position within Al-Qaeda. This is on top of unconfirmed reports that that its leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri died last month of a severe asthma attack.

These events may be unconnected but I find it strange that the Arabs are now queuing up to make peace with the Israelis after 70 years of threatening to obliterate them. I'd love to know what the fuck it was that Trump offered them to get round the table.

probably coloured beads

On 28/11/2020 at 21:19, ChildeHarold said:

I'm impaired could you re-post in larger easier to read typing? Please have a thought for the handicapped on this website. You discriminatory cunt. 

It's OK, we already know you're a fucking spastic, we just don't care. Just summon the guile to find a bottle of bleach and put yourself out of your misery.