CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eton College

Trucking Funt

It seems that even the toffs have waved the white flag to the man haters after the craven dismissal of one of its teachers Will Knowland for refusing to take down a lecture from his youtube channel which challenged radical feminist dogma.

The Duke of Wellington is alleged to have said that the Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton. 200 years later it would appear that Eton has become a breeding ground for emasculation and cowardice.

@Earl of Punkape would you care to comment?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/28/eton-students-revolt-free-speech-row-escalates/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I seem to remember it was the arrival of the filthy huns that saved the Dublin born Irish dukes arse that day trukky baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Well obviously, because that was the plan from the outset. It was just a shame they arrived so late because Napoleon had given them a hiding a couple of days before at Ligny. 

The Duke was ashamed to have been born in Ireland. He fucking hated the place. I wonder why?

He went to the diocesan school in Trim when at Dangan, Mr Whyte's Academy when in Dublin, and Brown's School in Chelsea when in London. He then enrolled at Eton College, where he studied from 1781 to 1784. His loneliness there caused him to hate it, and makes it highly unlikely that he actually said "The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton", a quotation which is often attributed to him. Moreover, Eton had no playing fields at the time. In 1785, a lack of success at Eton, combined with a shortage of family funds due to his father's death, forced the young Wellesley and his mother to move to Brussels.

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Well obviously, because that was the plan from the outset. It was just a shame they arrived so late because Napoleon had given them a hiding a couple of days before at Ligny. 

The Duke was ashamed to have been born in Ireland. He fucking hated the place. I wonder why?

"Jesus was born in a stable, but it didn't make him a horse". Was his reply on being born in Ireland 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Jesus was born in a stable, but it didn't make him a horse". Was his reply on being born in Ireland 

That is a popular misconception. The Duke never actually said it. It was Daniel O' Connell who said it about the Duke.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He went to the diocesan school in Trim when at Dangan, Mr Whyte's Academy when in Dublin, and Brown's School in Chelsea when in London. He then enrolled at Eton College, where he studied from 1781 to 1784. His loneliness there caused him to hate it, and makes it highly unlikely that he actually said "The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton", a quotation which is often attributed to him. Moreover, Eton had no playing fields at the time. In 1785, a lack of success at Eton, combined with a shortage of family funds due to his father's death, forced the young Wellesley and his mother to move to Brussels.

That's why I said it was an alleged remark.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Well what ya say n what ya do are two very different things trukky baby..the aul sod was good to Arthur O' Wellesley murphy

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

TF's forelock is moist with dribble. His flat cap limp with generous doffing. His mouth dry with class inferiority complex. His throat hoarse from shouting hurrah hurrah hurrah my betters. 

I look down on TF. TF looks down on Stubby Peckers We both look up to King Billy. He knows his place. 

That was the post that was.

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well what ya say n what ya do are two very different things trukky baby..the aul sod was good to Arthur O' Wellesley murphy

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You’re got a chip on you’re shoulder a mile wide when it comes to anything British haven’t you Panzy? 

If it wasn’t for a bit of civilisation from our chaps you fuckers would still be eating each other. Ok, there might of been a bit of cuntish heavy handedness along the way, but I’d imagine dealing with your average halfwit paddy even the meekest red coat would give him a slap let alone crack his shit filled skull with his Brown Bess/lee Enfield. 

Love your fellow Europeans you miserable cunt 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. This was much earlier. It spoofed 'Fife Robertson' reporting on a flood. 

1966. I just looked it up.

No there was one in the late 1980s as well. There was also a series done separate from the magazine in the early 1970. In the 1980s one Peter Cooke did a send up of the Judge's Summing up in the libel trial where the Judge said that Mary Archer was fragrant.