CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SPOTY

Earl of Punkape

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The BBC Sports Personality of the Yearaward has now descended into confusion and then farce after the corporation rejected a demand from the world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury to be taken off its shortlist.

They don’t like being snubbed do they?

The sheep will vote for Rashford in their fucking droves, despite the fact that he's won fuck all. The British public don't like Hamilton but they probably dislike Furey even more.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The sheep will vote for Rashford in their fucking droves, despite the fact that he's won fuck all. The British public don't like Hamilton but they probably dislike Furey even more.

If the public vote doesn't favour a black person, the BBC adjudication panel will just alter the result to suit their political agenda. 

They're no amateurs when it comes to altering facts and history to appease spades and faggots.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

He's not quite carrying off the "loveable rogue" persona, is he?

The competition needs to decide whether its rewarding people who have actually achieved something in their sport or that its rewarding someone for being cuddly and nice.  If it's for the former then it should be 'Sportsperson' of the year. Putting 'personality' in the title makes it ambiguous which I don't like. So for sporting prowess why is Rashford there? Surely Kane has more reason to be on the list? 

The 'personality' aspect of the award failed to live up to the billing of its title when Andy Murray won it (thrice). Never has there been a more mundane wanker who'd struggle to outgun a plastic cup in the charisma stakes.

'So Andy, how do you feel about your historic Wimbledon victory today over Djokovic?' - 'Uuurrrgggh'.

'Mr Murray, what have you got to say about Reebok's renewal of your £30m annual sponsorship deal?' - 'Uuurrrgggh'.

Kim Sears: 'Oh yes, go on Andy you big stallion, fire another load of muck up my kipper' - 'Uuurrrgggh'.

Boring fucking cunt.

• Like 6

If Ronnie doesn’t win it this year, he’ll never win it. Against pisspoor competition and thoroughly dislikable tossbags, surely there are enough voting public around to realise he is easily the best candidate on the list. Stuart Broad I could just about live with, but Holly fucking Doyle? 

SPOTY has become too big for its boots anyway. It should never have changed from “Sports Review of The Year”. I used to enjoy the comic aspect of sports starts in v necked Pringles trying out each other’s skills, or commentators swapping sports. Brian Moore doing figure skating, that sort of thing. It felt like a village fete, but was altogether more jolly. 

What will we have this year? Eddie Butler’s traditional Dylan Thomas act is highly likely to make me vomit I suspect. I’m going to guess slo-mo clapping in doorways while stadiums lay empty will feature heavily. Yuk. The minor awards will as always, be more interesting. What price Colin Kaepernick for the “adversity” prize? I imagine the bin-dippers will get Team of The Year, edging out the “Brave” West Indies.  Lifetime Achievement could go anywhere - I’ll have a fiver e/w on Frankie Dettori, if only as the BBC has footage aplenty. Rashford will get something. And of course, there’s the ghost of Diego, like Banquo’s Ghost stinking the place out. If jug ears gets through the inevitable eulogy without blubbing I’ll be very surprised. 

• Like 1