CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vaccine musical chairs

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair WC, I think he meant 'your granny' as a generalisation for the average elderly person, as opposed to the German lizard family and the old codgers in the House of Lords.

I hope so Eric, but the cunt had crossed this line before and can’t be trusted with generalisations. 
The royals will get the stuff before any productive hospital, shop, rail, etc. worker will get a look in. Hopefully, horrible side effects will ensue.

Just now, White Cunt said:

I hope so Eric, but the cunt had crossed this line before and can’t be trusted with generalisations. 
The royals will get the stuff before any productive hospital, shop, rail, etc. worker will get a look in. Hopefully, horrible side effects will ensue.

Or they won't get it at all, because it's real purpose is to further feminise and mentally impede the peasants, making them more compliant and controllable when the police and military start rounding them up as slave labour for the ruling elite who have deliberately crashed the economy and put everyone out of work, to create a dependent slave army.

Just a suggestion mind.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or they won't get it at all, because it's real purpose is to further feminise and mentally impede the peasants, making them more compliant and controllable when the police and military start rounding them up as slave labour for the ruling elite who have deliberately crashed the economy and put everyone out of work, to create a dependent slave army.

Just a suggestion mind.

Alas, the “Snow Piercer” from Windsor?

12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Alas, the “Snow Piercer” from Windsor?

Jesus! I'd forgotten about that pile of shit film. A super high-tech train with an infinitely sustainable power source... and what is the most essential component of this technological miracle?? A fucking kid, waggling a brass lever that's attached to a cast bronze cog. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reality check: Spain is looking to vaccinate 70% of population by June 2021. Germany will probably achieve complete vaccination by then. On its past record of economic and technological success the British govt will be lucky to achieve 25% with lots of excuses along the way. PS the Royals and all the other parasites will get it long before your granny. That we KNOW. 

Good. Let’s hope we’re one of the last to achieve full vaccination therefore culling yet more weaklings and the apparently more susceptible ethnics so beloved here. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post Removed

You best get on YouTube and search Ethiopian famine from the 80s then- 1000s of the cunts were dropping dead in front of the Burke bloke

On the subject of mass death I watched the good film tuther night of when the Finns gave Soviet Ivan what for in 1939. “Winter War” has some brutal battle scenes, check it out

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good. Let’s hope we’re one of the last to achieve full vaccination therefore culling yet more weaklings and the apparently more susceptible ethnics so beloved here. 

Judging by the fiasco since the beginning of this epidemic until now, I would err on the side of further culling and more mudslide vaccine’ organisation from the government. Rest assured there are many more deaths to come.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You best get on YouTube and search Ethiopian famine from the 80s then- 1000s of the cunts were dropping dead in front of the Burke bloke

On the subject of mass death I watched the good film tuther night of when the Finns gave Soviet Ivan what for in 1939. “Winter War” has some brutal battle scenes, check it out

That was a guerilla war with farmer /hunters knocking Russian infantry men over from 500 yds with blade sights. Some of these fellows had tallies of 2 to three hundred kills . One accounted for over 500. It wasn’t Stalin’s finest hour. At the same time, he was eliminating the officer class of the Army. What a fucking genius.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That was a guerilla war with farmer /hunters knocking Russian infantry men over from 500 yds with blade sights. Some of these fellows had tallies of 2 to three hundred kills . One accounted for over 500. It wasn’t Stalin’s finest hour. At the same time, he was eliminating the officer class of the Army. What a fucking genius.

Some were using muzzle loading, cap and ball long rifles. 

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

There will be a lot of 80+ year olds jabbed first, and monitored closely, as continuing trial guinea pigs BEFORE the reptilians get it. You can't put a price on life. 

15 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Judging by the fiasco since the beginning of this epidemic until now, I would err on the side of further culling and more mudslide vaccine’ organisation from the government. Rest assured there are many more deaths to come.

The Third and Fourth Wave are yet to come. Watched Train Busan. There is something of payback time about this pandemic. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Third and Fourth Wave are yet to come. Watched Train Busan. There is something of payback time about this pandemic. 

That sounded almost religious Harry.  Repent, repent, the end is nigh.  

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I will add it to my list.  If you like Zombie films, try Brain Dead by Peter Jackson.  

The film of "The Girl With All The Gifts" was reasonably OK, but the book is excellent. Read the prequel/sequel "The Boy On The Bridge" straight afterwards.

On 03/12/2020 at 20:57, Neil said:

I qualify but I'm fucked if I'm going to allow a fake vaccine for an over hyped virus to be injected into my body.

Get fucked

I haven’t been vaccinated for fuck all and I’m fit as a fucking fiddle, apart from measles, mumps, a bit of yellow fever, cholera, typhoid and rabies. And I haven’t slept in my iron lung for two weeks now. Fucking thing was using more electric than my rechargeable toothbrush.(which I haven’t used for over a year either).

Bill Gates is a cunt.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

No ‘pandemic’ in history has had a third or fourth wave. Let’s see how they try to justify this next year. Lying fearmongering cunts.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Expect the words 'mutated strain' to feature prominently in the next phase of lying.

Matt Hancock on Piers Morgans shitshow the other morning, pretending to get all emotional about his ‘step grandfather’ dying of the batflu. The next day the story had changed to his step sisters  step father. The cunt couldn’t even make up a sob story that stood up to scrutiny for 24 hours. Morgan was in full fake “I really feel for you Matt mode.”

Hancock must have thought this was the way forward as he was back on today, actually gurning, as him Morgan and Soppy Susannah bleated over the vaccination being given live on air to some old 90 year old bag who’s probably got about a fortnight to live anyway.