CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Alliss RIP

ChildeHarold

16 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Before my time, but I'm advised by detective Eric that Ming might have been one of your alter egos.  I hope this is true as I much prefer comedy to tragedy.  

Eric is wrong in this one, poor Ming had a long illness, palliative care lasted nearly two years, I have never seen a man so broken, I’m glad she suffered.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 08:03, Eddie said:

Eric is wrong in this one, poor Ming had a long illness, palliative care lasted nearly two years, I have never seen a man so broken, I’m glad she suffered.

It looks like you’re getting a bit of form back Eduardo but I can’t help thinking the tasteless goading from that wanker @Fatty has affected you. If you want help sorting him out I’ll meet you at your lockup this weekend. I’m ex military and I’ll be tooled up.

I say we make the cunt suffer first 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It looks like you’re getting a bit of form back Eduardo but I can’t help thinking the tasteless goading from that wanker @Fatty has affected you. If you want help sorting him out I’ll meet you at your lockup this weekend. I’m ex military and I’ll be tooled up.

Since when does a sharpened dildo and a blunt Swiss army knife equate to tooled up, Stubbs?

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

😆bring it on your pair off wankers! Ex Military, probably a fucking mascot 

On 09/12/2020 at 13:05, cuntspotter said:

I use it as an aperitif usually. As a sweetener in senna tea. I caution against the use of a coat hanger or other probing devices . They’ll leave your ring piece in rags and tatters. I am, of course reminded of the constipated mathematician who had to “work it out with a pencil”.

He used a ball point.

35 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck it...I can feel another stand off in a pub carpark near Chingford coming on.

Spot, I'm not a fighter, but in my mind I'm fighting every day. 'Where did I go wrong at the car wash ? What am I doing?' I'm fighting myself, it’s the hardest fight off all, fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Spot, I'm not a fighter, but in my mind I'm fighting every day. 'Where did I go wrong at the car wash ? What am I doing?' I'm fighting myself, it’s the hardest fight off all, fuck off. 

You are your own harshest critic Eddie...lighten up, the rest of us couldn’t give a fuck.

• Like 1