CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Alliss RIP

ChildeHarold

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You must have nicked that MAT-49 off a dead frog then.

Ah well ... see...was navy seal, special recon, airborne, sniper, unarmed combat instructor, delta force , special operative, special agent...licence to kill...but I can’t talk about it. Having said that , although perhaps a little heavy, the MAT-49 was a fucking great weapon. It’s only weakness in my view , was that it had no single shot facility. Which was a shame because it was pretty accurate up to around 100 yds.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, listen to the man. He's talking sense here. This in itself is rare, so appreciate his effort.

At this stage of his Alzheimer's I’m shocked he remembered my name. More importantly Can you use your ip software trace thingy and give me the address of Harold? I am coming out of retirement, like fender he is going to get a bloody good kicking. 

15 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Ah well ... see...was navy seal, special recon, airborne, sniper, unarmed combat instructor, delta force , special operative, special agent...licence to kill...but I can’t talk about it. Having said that , although perhaps a little heavy, the MAT-49 was a fucking great weapon. It’s only weakness in my view , was that it had no single shot facility. Which was a shame because it was pretty accurate up to around 100 yds.

No select fire? I've never seen one in the metal, but I always considered it to be a slightly more sophisticated Sten or yank grease gun variant.

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you know nothing about the subject, keep quiet.

I know the NHS will do anything to park you in a draught and let the Old Man's Friend save them a packet of diugh. Or get this, they shoot you out of your hospital bed whatever state you are in and into a care home where they have already ascertained the sale of your house will pay all the costs. The Council and the Consultants know how to work together like Cunts. Know it... I COULD WRITE A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT THE CUNT SYSTEM AND THE SO CALLED CUNT CARERS IN IT. 

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No select fire? I've never seen one in the metal, but I always considered it to be a slightly more sophisticated Sten or yank grease gun variant.

Have a read up on them..they were highly thought of and were around for a long time. Effective and easy to maintain. Just like the Sten, they were all stamped bits and pieces but far more robust and less prone to jamming ..or the mag falling out. I will say that I only ever came across a Sten in a private collection..it was effective enough..but you didn’t know where to put you left hand without disengaging the magazine.

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I know the NHS will do anything to park you in a draught and let the Old Man's Friend save them a packet of diugh. Or get this, they shoot you out of your hospital bed whatever state you are in and into a care home where they have already ascertained the sale of your house will pay all the costs. The Council and the Consultants know how to work together like Cunts. Know it... I COULD WRITE A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT THE CUNT SYSTEM AND THE SO CALLED CUNT CARERS IN IT. 

Like all myths there is a glimmer of truth in this. 

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I never have any problems I always say thank you and tell them what a wonderful job they are doing .. I even thank them for sticking that fucking needle in my eye.

I was in agreement with the idea that elderly people are shot out of hospitals into care homes with indecent haste....it keeps beds free. Consultants are quite ruthless about this sort of thing.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Like all myths there is a glimmer of truth in this. 

Believe me I had a fucking 2Kw Philips industrial floodlight shone into both eyeballs about what goes on in our geriatric NHS wards where the min care is offered to anyone over 75 and dementia is an easy label to stick on an elderly person, where fucking doctors look down on the majority of their patients and denigrate their families (because the only way you can become a doc in this country is to cime from a wealthy background) and the fucking council make sure they have an autopsy of a person'assets well in advance and are just waiting to pounce. 

# Arrange Power of Attorney (both types) with your lawyer

# Put your house or anything else of value into a Trust. Nominate your family as one of the trustees with a solicitor. 

Don't wait to the last minute. After five years a Trust is NEVER challenged by the fucking greedy cunts. 

PS Another fucking greedy gobs thing: if they do get their hands on your house the care home costs will be levied on a private rate per week which is up to 30% more than the cost per resident the Council pays for the old dears in a home who arw paying nothing and having it paid for them. Si fucking insult on top of insult YOU are subsidising free Council Care for others out of your house, the inheritance you would want to leave in your will. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Believe me I had a fucking 2Kw Philips industrial floodlight shone into both eyeballs about what goes on in our geriatric NHS wards where the min care is offered to anyone over 75 and dementia is an easy label to stick on an elderly person, where fucking doctors look down on the majority of their patients and denigrate their families (because the only way you can become a doc in this country is to cime from a wealthy background) and the fucking council make sure they have an autopsy of a person'assets well in advance and are just waiting to pounce. 

# Put your house or anything else of value into a Trust. Nominate your family as one of the trustees with a solicitor. 

Don't wait to the last minute. After five years a Trust is NEVER challenged by the fucking greedy cunts. 

PS Another fucking greedy gobs thing: if they do get their hands on your house the care home costs will be levied on a private rate per week which is up to 30% more than the cost per resident the Council pays for the old dears in a home who arw paying nothing and having it paid for them. Si fucking insult on top of insult YOU are subsidising free Council Care for others out of your house, the inheritance you would want to leave in your will. 

Is this from personal experience, was mother taken into care? 

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes...I’ve been here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I was in agreement with the idea that elderly people are shot out of hospitals into care homes with indecent haste....it keeps beds free. Consultants are quite ruthless about this sort of thing.

At the end of the day it's a saysage factory like everything else but some sausages are more equal than others. And the whole system is fucked up anyway that runs on the basis that nobody enquires too much until it comes to their turn. 

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck it...I can feel another stand off in a pub carpark near Chingford coming on.

Make it Sand Banks and I’m in, I’m not travelling to meet a pair of cunts that won’t turn up!!