CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jennifer Cuntpez

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard

If there's anyone who makes my skin crawl, its this, featureless faced , crap actress come wank singer with a perchance for wedding cake.

Her sad attempt to reconnect with her rapidly dwindling fan base, by reinventing her self as, "Jenny from the block," was gut churningly pathetic.

Apparently, it was done to , "Get back to her roots," What's that? Selling smack and her enormous Latino arse outside public shitters ?

I did find out the reason for her flat face.

When she was 14, her mother took her to a Thanksgiving bonfire, she stood too close and her face burst into flames.

Lucky for her, a geezer stood next to her, managed to beat out the flames with a shovel

1 hour ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

Her sad attempt to reconnect with her rapidly dwindling fan base, by reinventing her self as, "Jenny from the block," was gut churningly pathetic.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mariah Carey needs killing too.

Both massive diva cunts, granted, and worthy of being drowned in a vat of semen, but neither are half as bad as that awful cunt Beyoncé who seems to think she's black for some reason.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Her....Beyonce....sodding Madonna still whoring her saggy old carcass around the place......Lady Gangrene and Christina Aguillera who I caught sight of on the Idiots Lantern the other day and she appears to be morphing into Stiflers mum!

To give her her due though, Christina would suck you inside out through your cock. 

It's that leathery old hag sealion Dion I can't abide.

51 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Her....Beyonce....sodding Madonna still whoring her saggy old carcass around the place......Lady Gangrene and Christina Aguillera who I caught sight of on the Idiots Lantern the other day and she appears to be morphing into Stiflers mum!

Madonna will be whoring around the stage with those incubated, styrofoam tits and fishnet-clad soggy arse until her last breath. 

• Like 1