CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

And here we are.....I have a view on “cunting” in general. I wouldn’t cunt someone for being, Poor, black, Jewish, Catholic, a woman, gay, Moslem..or for being uneducated or unemployed or starving. But..self importance, condescension, smugness, hypocrisy, ignorance, pomposity, cruelty, vanity, greed, malice, neglectfulness, spite.. any one of these or indeed permutations on an individual or group basis will always be worth a watch..... there’s plenty of those fuckers around.

Paul Hewson. Surely the SI unit of smugness and hypocrisy.

6 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I dont need to explain anything, idiot.  It's just a fact, that's where i found it and copied and pasted it from. It could be anywhere on the web besides that site. It still suggests that you never penned the original as you claim. I reckon youve been caught out, that's all. You lying, thieving, poxy, little weasel.  

Does it? That someone posted my nomination word for word after I originally posted it? Explain how?

The hole you're digging is getting so fucking deep I'll able peek my head through it and look into your shit hole prefab house within a day.

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Always a pleasure to receive a sensible reply Mrs Roops, thank you. I will give that a bash when i have some time.

Construction and property development. I had a few boffins and admin types that did the key board tapping. It's never really been my thing. 

Construction eh?

2-D4835-C3-7010-4058-881-F-B39-D4498-D18

49 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

And here we are.....I have a view on “cunting” in general. I wouldn’t cunt someone for being, Poor, black, Jewish, Catholic, a woman, gay, Moslem..or for being uneducated or unemployed or starving. But..self importance, condescension, smugness, hypocrisy, ignorance, pomposity, cruelty, vanity, greed, malice, neglectfulness, spite.. any one of these or indeed permutations on an individual or group basis will always be worth a watch..... there’s plenty of those fuckers around.

What’s going on here, spotter? 

51 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Springwatch presenters.

28 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m protecting you Frank..... and not for the first time, from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Without stepping on anyone’s toes, and bearing in mind you’re not entirely compos mentis, I’m going to stick my neck out and suggest you offer a full apology to Eric Cuntman. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

All I got was a few seconds to read the nom and the "DISABLE ADBLOCKER" popped up.

It worked on my phone, the only thing I'm taking away from it is that i actually like findus crispy pancakes, i think that was uncalled for 

56 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I dont need to explain anything. Is there something about that you dont understand you dumb stupid fucking cunt.

Just pasted the page in the gallery. Look for yourself you spineless little cunt. Oh, and please fuck off.

Have a nice day. 🙂 

What I understand is that the evidence you've provided shows that someone copied my nomination three days after I posted it.

We've waited nearly two months for you to work out how to do this and all you've proved is that you were talking absolute shit.

Well done, you fucking moron.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What I understand is that the evidence you've provided shows that someone copied my nomination three days after I posted it.

We've waited nearly two months for you to work out how to do this and all you've proved is that you were talking absolute shit.

Well done, you fucking moron.

On the plus side, your post probably heads the leaderboard on a site you didn't even know existed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Do, i care? No. It's given you a fucking good wind up hahahahhaa.

You stupid stupid fucking idiot. 

I think that you were that fucking stupid that you didn't think to actually check the original date of my own nomination and subsequently thought that you were on to something that would embarrass me. All you have succeeded in doing is embarrassing yourself and confirming what a fucking stupid little cunt you are.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But I am top of all 4 Leaderboards,

Not if I hold my phone upside down. But that would be ridiculous. Standing on my head is a much more sensible idea. I don’t mean you standing on my head. I forgot that’s what you do for a living.