CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drinking Christmas booze early

cuntspotter

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I made it up Spot. 

But if I did happen to picture you as a Jewish woman, it would probably be Helen Shapiro.

That’s a good thing, Eric. I must say that she has a deeper voice than me. I always wondered whether Alvin Stardust ever slipped her a length?... But then again, it was just a passing thought. 

Just now, cuntspotter said:

That’s a good thing, Eric. I must say that she has a deeper voice than me. I always wondered whether Alvin Stardust ever slipped her a length?... But then again, it was just a passing thought. 

Her big hit 'Walking Back To Happiness' was recorded when she was fourteen. Her voice was incredible for a kid that age.

On 22/12/2020 at 14:33, cuntspotter said:

I’m typing while I can still see...... I’ve been on it since 9:30. So far it’s a bottle of Jack Daniels, 14 cans of Stella and a litre of merlot. I’m going to fry up a late lunch now. Phase two commencing.

Bollocks, didn't happen. You're a fucking shandy drinker. And you drink it with your pinky cocked. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The police will be kicking in the doors of elderly white people to arrest any visitors they may have, whilst turning a blind eye to the mass gatherings of blacks and Asians in every community centre and mosque in the country.

They've probably been told not to wind up the brothers because they know it will go off big time. 

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Peasants like yourself usually drive a clapped out Astra or derelict Ford Chevete with chip papers and decaying kebabs strewn in the footwells.

lol.

Have you collected your Christmas goose yet, Punkers? 

Is it a bloated farmed lard ball from Tesco, or a plump juicy wild Greylag from a quality butcher?