CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drinking Christmas booze early

cuntspotter

38 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m typing while I can still see...... I’ve been on it since 9:30. So far it’s a bottle of Jack Daniels, 14 cans of Stella and a litre of merlot. I’m going to fry up a late lunch now. Phase two commencing.

White spirit? 

I've got a can of acetone in the shed if you need resupplying. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m typing while I can still see...... I’ve been on it since 9:30. So far it’s a bottle of Jack Daniels, 14 cans of Stella and a litre of merlot. I’m going to fry up a late lunch now. Phase two commencing.

You should be well into Steven hawking mode by now then 

Steady on old bean. If this blithering nonsense is true you'll be dead by boxing day. That level of consumption on a Tuesday puts our Drew to shame. The pair of you should get together and swap stories of shitting yourselves whilst paracletic. 

Can I assume it's not a French Merlot from those white flag waving froggies over the water that are currently pissing their pants because of Covid19. 

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m typing while I can still see...... I’ve been on it since 9:30. So far it’s a bottle of Jack Daniels, 14 cans of Stella and a litre of merlot.

Breakfast of champions. Don't forget to have one of those 850g bars of Dairy Milk and a couple of Chocolate Oranges or you won't get enough vitamins.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Breakfast of champions. Don't forget to have one of those 850g bars of Dairy Milk and a couple of Chocolate Oranges or you won't get enough vitamins.

A healthy meal by the standards of your average jock. Is it possible to deep fry wetabix? (served with condensed milk of course and can of Tennents Super to wash it down)

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Smart move baws ..... I allow the occasional consumption of solids....healthy body and all that, y’know?

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You should drop the spotter

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Even Idris Elba has lost control of his bladder and balance by the look and sound of him on those Sky commercials. Anyway who the fuck is he, what has he really done abd why am I seeing a younger version of Lenny Henry - so much energy and potential - so much chip later. 

• Like 1