CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The fucking Beckhams

camberwell gypsy

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

No it was based around old houses converted into flats in somewhere like Bridlington.

Sounds vaguely like this life from the 90s, millie and egg forever 

1 minute ago, Joker said:

It's close, the Kardashian's are the jizz fuelled, kings/queens/whatever it is, of that genre.

The kardashains are definitely worse, the beckhams regardless of being thick cunts could atleast have a laugh at themselves, ali g abusing them in an interview was priceless 

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Young Brooklyn seems to be incapable of photographing the elephant in the room.

One of the most important controls on the camera is the one that controls backlighting, but even if you don't use that control as long as the main subject is not overexposed you should still be able to get some detail by editing in raw. All the cameras I have seen him posing with will have back lighting adjustment. With the elephant image I reckon that even if it had been taken as a Jpeg or on film he should have been able to use a photo editor to get some detail of the elephant. In the rest of the book I see no sign of him having anything more than a very basic snapshotter capability.

42 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One of the most important controls on the camera is the one that controls backlighting, but even if you don't use that control as long as the main subject is not overexposed you should still be able to get some detail by editing in raw. All the cameras I have seen him posing with will have back lighting adjustment. With the elephant image I reckon that even if it had been taken as a Jpeg or on film he should have been able to use a photo editor to get some detail of the elephant. In the rest of the book I see no sign of him having anything more than a very basic snapshotter capability.

Look, he bought the camera to take naked pictures of his girlfriends when his iPhone went on the blink, but he didn't want to reveal that to the media, so when he got caught, taking said snaps, he told the press it was his new 'career', and like the sycophantic cunts they are, they believed him. CUNTS!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joker said:

Look, he bought the camera to take naked pictures of his girlfriends when his iPhone went on the blink, but he didn't want to reveal that to the media, so when he got caught, taking said snaps, he told the press it was his new 'career', and like the sycophantic cunts they are, they believed him. CUNTS!

I lost all respect for the cunt when he pulled that trick in the World Cup and got sent off. The man's a fucking cunt and considering the pages devoted on this site to pulling down the likes of Maradona at least he had the excuse of being on the other side! I don't think England has produced a footballer in the last twenty years who hasn't played out of their own arse with anything on their minds except themselves. 

On 26/12/2020 at 19:44, ChildeHarold said:

I lost all respect for the cunt when he pulled that trick in the World Cup and got sent off. The man's a fucking cunt and considering the pages devoted on this site to pulling down the likes of Maradona at least he had the excuse of being on the other side! I don't think England has produced a footballer in the last twenty years who hasn't played out of their own arse with anything on their minds except themselves. 

Yes Harold. Brooklyn Beckham was a right cunt for getting sent off.

• Like 1

On 26/12/2020 at 19:44, ChildeHarold said:

Just when I'm feeling a little Christmas spirit, in spite of the ambiguous pandemic circumstances, and consider giving you an easy ride, you come out with this pile of anal discharge which clearly demonstrates you didn't know Beckhams David and Brooklyn are two different people – and you didn't bother spending a mere ten fucking seconds to check. You are not worthy of commenting on this website to the required standard. You absolutely thick fucking dowager's humped backwoods oaf.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just when I'm feeling a little Christmas spirit, in spite of the ambiguous pandemic circumstances, and consider giving you an easy ride, you come out with this pile of anal discharge which clearly demonstrates you didn't know Beckhams David and Brooklyn are two different people – and you didn't bother spending a mere ten fucking seconds to check. You are not worthy of commenting on this website to the required standard. You absolutely thick fucking dowager's humped backwoods oaf.

So your measurements of intelligence start with a knowledge of the Beckham treeline you oaf. 

12 minutes ago, Joker said:

You've got to admit, it wasn't an easy ask!

Toxocariasis is a rare infection caused by roundworm parasites that can induce blindness. Humans can catch it from handling soil or sand contaminated with infected dog faeces.

The roundworm parasites responsible for toxocariasis (called Toxocara) live in the digestive system of dogs. The worms produce eggs, which are released in the faeces of infected animals and contaminate soil.

Humans can become infected if contaminated soil gets into their mouth. Once the eggs are inside the human body, they move into the bowel before hatching and releasing larvae (the earliest stage of development). These larvae can travel to most parts of the body.

The best way to reduce the chances of developing toxocariasis is to practise good hygiene.

For example, washing hands with soap and warm water after handling dog faeces or coming into contact with sand or soil littered with said faeces.

In layman's terms, unless you want to go blind, you need to stop fiddling about with and collecting dog shit, you fucking pervert.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Toxocariasis is a rare infection caused by roundworm parasites that can induce blindness. Humans can catch it from handling soil or sand contaminated with infected dog faeces.

The roundworm parasites responsible for toxocariasis (called Toxocara) live in the digestive system of dogs. The worms produce eggs, which are released in the faeces of infected animals and contaminate soil.

Humans can become infected if contaminated soil gets into their mouth. Once the eggs are inside the human body, they move into the bowel before hatching and releasing larvae (the earliest stage of development). These larvae can travel to most parts of the body.

The best way to reduce the chances of developing toxocariasis is to practise good hygiene.

For example, washing hands with soap and warm water after handling dog faeces or coming into contact with sand or soil littered with said faeces.

In layman's terms, unless you want to go blind, you need to stop fiddling about with and collecting dog shit, you fucking pervert.

Wise words. I remember his previous incarnation as 'r-soles' isn't only the organ responsible for depositing his matter of choice, but also an incredibly descriptive and fitting moniker for the cunt with the s removed. 

I've no personal beef with the simpleton, but his increasing use of the @ratcum font © combined with a child's felt tip pen colours, have left me wanting to verbally kick his head in...

• Like 1

On 25/12/2020 at 22:17, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Imagine being the least talented spice girl, there's an achievement 

It's quite ironic that the least fuckable 'Spice Girl' Melanie C has had the last laugh. Not only can she actually sing alone and without pitch correction, but has blossomed into a bit of a sort. 

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's quite ironic that the least fuckable 'Spice Girl' Melanie C has had the last laugh. Not only can she actually sing alone and without pitch correction, but has blossomed into a bit of a sort. 

Even stronger irony is that she had the smallest tits and came out on top then, becuase when does that ever happen 

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Normally when I'm underneath em, Willy. Anything more than a handfuls a waste, and all that... 

You take that back right now old son, your telling me you'd rather mel c poking you in the eye with her nips and not mel b suffocating you to death with her mega mams? Horses for courses obviously but still 

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

You take that back right now old son, your telling me you'd rather mel c poking you in the eye with her nips and not mel b suffocating you to death with her mega mams? Horses for courses obviously but still 

Haha. Horses for courses I'm afraid, Willy. Give me a bird with a decent set of pins and a firm round arse over massive Bristol's any day... 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Haha. Horses for courses I'm afraid, Willy. Give me a bird with a decent set of pins and a firm round arse over massive Bristol's any day... 

I concede, its hard to get a big pair of tits without the bodywork of a 1987 ford transit attached to them aint it, chance would be a fine thing lol. 

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I concede, its hard to get a big pair of tits without the bodywork of a 1987 ford transit attached to them aint it, chance would be a fine thing lol. 

It's a trade off mate. Natural specimens do exist, but you're more than likely to come across some silicon, if you pardon the pun.