CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SHORTLIVED BREXIT GLOATING

ChildeHarold

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncanny.. I just wrote down both usernames, mixed up the letters, took some away and added some different ones. And it spells...

fuckingstupidfuckingcunt.

Also not anagrams as such, but out of "JohnnySaucePants" you can make anus, stench, and chutney. Meanwhile, "ChildeHarold" yields chode, lard, and cheddar, among others.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncanny.. I just wrote down both usernames, mixed up the letters, took some away and added some different ones. And it spells...

fuckingstupidfuckingcunt.

You really do have a Countdown dictionary and teapot don’t you?

Fucking flash bastard.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Strange things are afoot. I can't say too much.

Once we’re out of this two week lockdown to flatten the curve things will get back to normal. Early April at the latest.  Hang on a minute. What do you mean it’s New Years Eve tomorrow? That’s more than two weeks surely? There must be some mistake here.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Once we’re out of this two week lockdown to flatten the curve things will get back to normal. Early April at the latest.  Hang on a minute. What do you mean it’s New Years Eve tomorrow? That’s more than two weeks surely? There must be some mistake here.

I think April is the target date for Tier 7. That's when making eye contact or verbally communicating with other people will be illegal. 

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think April is the target date for Tier 7. That's when making eye contact or verbally communicating with other people will be illegal. 

Rat Junior has gone up a tier so I'm not even texting his arse,

My dad died yonks ago but I've stopped talking to him since where he's buried went up a tier

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was jesting Eric. Talking about April past. This shit isn’t finishing anytime soon. 

Wash your hands

Wear your mask

Shut your mouth

Be a good sheep

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that sparrow sitting on an egg? Delia will be along shortly to explain in an extremely patronising way, how to boil it.

I know a bloke who claims, quite adamantly, to have slurped Delia's clam chowder at a conference. I suspect it was well seasoned.