CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shitlip Schofield

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard

Looks like that poxed , Central TV is pushing Ponce boy Schofield. This muck thrusting twats shagged out, grey bonce is on everything.

Remember , not long back , when he came out ? (And we all went in.) "Oh  the agony of being Phillip  , how Ive suffered , my life's wank". Blah blah.

Soon got over that , the attention seeking , fucking abscess. Left his missues in the ditch , she was the one that suffered, living with this, sick faced bastard.

26 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

Looks like that poxed , Central TV is pushing Ponce boy Schofield. This muck thrusting twats shagged out, grey bonce is on everything.

Remember , not long back , when he came out ? (And we all went in.) "Oh  the agony of being Phillip  , how Ive suffered , my life's wank". Blah blah.

Soon got over that , the attention seeking , fucking abscess. Left his missues in the ditch , she was the one that suffered, living with this, sick faced bastard.

What are you and Philip doing tonight?

I think Philip and the Coat of Many Colours standing in for Jason Donovan/ITV Good Morning moving in for John Leslie has been DONE before. But he is such a vile gold digger he deserves a whole Corner of his own. I applaud your efforts to sink and besmirch his depraved career. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

On 22/12/2020 at 06:39, Last Cunt Standing said:

I am perhaps not up to date on this story but I thought it was generally accepted that big Phil, rather than being the demon shagger of Old Compton Street, was in fact a cast iron straight guy who got wind he would be shuffled out and so came up with a rouse to extend his ITV life by coming out on live TV. He is very well aware that such “bravery” will moisten the right Kleenex and render him unsackable for another year or five. It’s perhaps why the wife hasn’t left him, why the Press haven’t snapped him hand in hand with a twenty year old friend of Dorothy, and why there’s been no tell-all in the Sundays about what a rampant chut he’s been for years. It’s not Omertà, it’s bullshit. In my opinion. 

Repeat bollocks, ad nauseam.

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He's never been caught on camera checking out hollys tits, there's evidence enough he takes it up the marmite motorway 

On 01/01/2021 at 11:17, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

He's never been caught on camera checking out hollys tits, there's evidence enough he takes it up the marmite motorway 

Neither have I, but that's because I think she's a talentless, dirty fuckin' slag, media whore.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Joker said:

Neither have I, but that's because I think she's a talentless, dirty fuckin' slag, media whore.

But with a fantastic set of tits yes 

19 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

But with a fantastic set of tits yes 

Yes. But rendered completely unattractive by her vile personality. Fake concern, fake emotions, ensuring that whatever she's wearing is photographed to plug her mail order clothing business. Not to mention her sickening and blatant virtue signalling and PC bandwagon jumping. 

She might have nice tits, but I genuinely find her to be an ugly human being. I hope she gets bad AIDS from Schofield's teaspoon.

I sold my Dyson Supersonic hairdryer on eBay to someone called Schofield. It was handy when I had pruritus ani - instead of drying your arse on a rough towel you let the supersonic gently blow dry your bum.

I think it’s called a blow job.

I no longer have pruritus ani - bathing in epson salts sorted me out.

Love ProfB xx

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. But rendered completely unattractive by her vile personality. Fake concern, fake emotions, ensuring that whatever she's wearing is photographed to plug her mail order clothing business. Not to mention her sickening and blatant virtue signalling and PC bandwagon jumping. 

She might have nice tits, but I genuinely find her to be an ugly human being. I hope she gets bad AIDS from Schofield's teaspoon.

I'd say the virtue signalling band wagon shite goes with the territory, no one involved in tv or radio is allowed and opinion or a personality, someone should have cloned terry wogan while there was still a chance. Plus his tits aint bad either 

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

I sold my Dyson Supersonic hairdryer on eBay to someone called Schofield. It was handy when I had pruritus ani - instead of drying your arse on a rough towel you let the supersonic gently blow dry your bum.

Love ProfB xx

A very risky enterprise, ProfB. Do you realise the dangers of having your pubes accidentally sucked in ?

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xx

This most recent incarnation of ProfB appears to be almost self-aware, and remarkably well informed when taking into account its previous version's obvious mental illness. Pruritus ani indeed.

For all the reasons above, I don't believe that you are the original ProfB. One has to wonder about the sort of depraved mind that would ever wish to replicate and reanimate the worst poster this site has ever seen.

Fuck right off.

Guest Vicious Bastard
13 hours ago, Joker said:

Gravity, has been no friend to her tits.

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 31/12/2020 at 23:08, Last Cunt Standing said:

Agreed, LCS.

The badger headed bastard will think he's the fucking Messiah, now.

On 01/01/2021 at 11:17, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The fact is, both of them went for a COVID swab and the results from their mouths couldn't determine anything from the residual cock-cheese and jizz coatings.

Maybe that's an antidote, I'm sure the Trumpster might have an opinion on this, after all he was considering the bleach drinking option.

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

This insufferably twee media-Jesus and his 'no one gives a fuck' disclosures!

Mind you, faffing about with fluffy kittens on an advert for which he gets paid millions, is about his fucking mark. It's just a shame it's for something as masculine as used cars

I bet he rehearsed for that advert at home with his gerbils.

• Like 1

On 06/01/2021 at 17:46, Eric Cuntman said:

I still don't think he's a chocolate stabber. Someone on here said something about "coming out" to save his career and I agree.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I still don't think he's a chocolate stabber. Someone on here said something about "coming out" to save his career and I agree.

I said the same thing when the story came out. He clearly realised that straight white men have zero future in showbiz, and came up with this bollocks.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I said the same thing when the story came out. He clearly realised that straight white men have zero future in showbiz, and came up with this bollocks.

It’s only a matter of time before he announces that he’s transitioning to be a woman, a lesbian woman obviously, and then he and his wife can live happily ever after. Such bravery. I haven’t seen courage even close to it since Jussie Smollett boasted  that he wasn’t scared when the 2 MAGA hat wearing racists attacked him, pouring bleach on him and putting a noose round his neck. That’s the 2 black racist brothers he paid to fake the crime. Bravery like that is such a rare thing nowadays. I’m getting a bit emotional just thinking about it.

• Like 1

On 11/01/2021 at 21:22, King Billy said:

It’s only a matter of time before he announces that he’s transitioning to be a woman, a lesbian woman obviously, and then he and his wife can live happily ever after. Such bravery. I haven’t seen courage even close to it since Jussie Smollett boasted  that he wasn’t scared when the 2 MAGA hat wearing racists attacked him, pouring bleach on him and putting a noose round his neck. That’s the 2 black racist brothers he paid to fake the crime. Bravery like that is such a rare thing nowadays. I’m getting a bit emotional just thinking about it.

I tried thinking about it, unfortunately my imagination ain't too good, I'd like to see the 'real time action' filmed for evidence.