CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Leonard of Henry

Decimus

• 1 year later...

I see the cunt thinks there's a lack of diversity at Glastonbury, no not in the line up but in the crowd. What does the cunt want now? Free tickets for blacks? Limits on the number of white people allowed to buy tickets?. I hope Dawn French sits on his face until he can't fucking breathe any more.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

I see the cunt thinks there's a lack of diversity at Glastonbury, no not in the line up but in the crowd. What does the cunt want now? Free tickets for blacks? Limits on the number of white people allowed to buy tickets?. I hope Dawn French sits on his face until he can't fucking breathe any more.

Rastonbury 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Why does EVERYTHING have to be about diversity? They got some fucking Oscars, and a ride in the TARDIS, what more do they want?

I don't remember seeing many white faces at the MOBOs, but maybe that's because most white people don't want to listen to "songs" about stabbing people, slapping bitches, and killing the police. Each to their own.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Neil said:

I think most of it has been said about “Sir” Lenny- a first class cunt who was happy play the funny man Uncle Tom until he was confident enough he was part of the furniture. I see the silly sods got yet another series on, you guessed it the BBC, about how black folk are the greatest subspecies of humanity. Yeah, Africa is a fucking utopia isn’t it you utter cunt.

Just a few weeks ago at the jubilee every other cunt on stage was either a spook or had at least some touch of the tar brush, yet go into the mass crowd and I’ll bet it was 99% queen loving whites. This proves not only that most ethics don’t give a fuck about the country that gave their grandparents a new start in a civilised country, but also think the non offensive middle class wank they play at festivals these days is fucking shite. I can completely agree with the latter. Why listen to some unfuckable waifs drone on about climate change or their feelings when you could be chillin’ with the bluds, eating fried chicken, selling drugs on the dark web in preparation to go out a rape some white slags?

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think most of it has been said about “Sir” Lenny- a first class cunt who was happy play the funny man Uncle Tom until he was confident enough he was part of the furniture. I see the silly sods got yet another series on, you guessed it the BBC, about how black folk are the greatest subspecies of humanity. Yeah, Africa is a fucking utopia isn’t it you utter cunt.

Just a few weeks ago at the jubilee every other cunt on stage was either a spook or had at least some touch of the tar brush, yet go into the mass crowd and I’ll bet it was 99% queen loving whites. This proves not only that most ethics don’t give a fuck about the country that gave their grandparents a new start in a civilised country, but also think the non offensive middle class wank they play at festivals these days is fucking shite. I can completely agree with the latter. Why listen to some unfuckable waifs drone on about climate change or their feelings when you could be chillin’ with the bluds, eating fried chicken, selling drugs on the dark web in preparation to go out a rape some white slags?

Just watched England get stuffed by the mighty Hungarians only to see three out of the four 'experts' are black and two of them are wimmin!   Mind you, at least the expression on Cuntgates face cheered me up.  

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Anybody is free to apply for Glastonbury tickets, so I'm not entirely sure which point he's trying to make. If the festival had 200,000 tickets for sale, this would typically bring 6,000 black people to the event based on a 3% black UK demographic.

What is wrong with him, honestly?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Anybody is free to apply for Glastonbury tickets, so I'm not entirely sure which point he's trying to make. If the festival had 200,000 tickets for sale, this would typically bring 6,000 black people to the event based on a 3% black UK demographic.

What is wrong with him, honestly?

Not sure where you get your figures from because if you watch the adverts and base it on  percentages there are 45 million blacks in the UK ,25 million poofs,10 million dykes and about 2 million trannies.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watched England get stuffed by the mighty Hungarians only to see three out of the four 'experts' are black and two of them are wimmin!   Mind you, at least the expression on Cuntgates face cheered me up.  

I think it was just one woman, im not quite sure what the other thing was, maybe the programme over ran into a David Attenborough documentary on African wildlife.

13 hours ago, Neil said:

I imagine it's something to do with living under a rag in a pile of mud and shit reminding them to much of home, even if it is only for 3 days.

On 14/06/2022 at 22:34, Wolfie said:

On 14/06/2022 at 22:40, Neil said:

Not sure where you get your figures from because if you watch the adverts and base it on  percentages there are 45 million blacks in the UK ,25 million poofs,10 million dykes and about 2 million trannies.

On a semi-related note, I just saw a report on the BBC lunchtime "news" about the heatwave (a heatwave, in summer, well fuck me!) and they panned across various beaches and parks showing the hoi polloi out sunning themselves. I spotted just one black or brown face in among the throng - guess which one the BBC interviewed?

Just waiting for Lenny to pop up and say that Britain's beaches aren't diverse enough, although I imagine that imbalance will be addressed when the pickpockets and rapists turn up at the weekend.

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, I just saw a report on the BBC lunchtime "news" about the heatwave (a heatwave, in summer, well fuck me!) and they panned across various beaches and parks showing the hoi polloi out sunning themselves. I spotted just one black or brown face in among the throng - guess which one the BBC interviewed?

Just waiting for Lenny to pop up and say that Britain's beaches aren't diverse enough, although I imagine that imbalance will be addressed when the pickpockets and rapists turn up at the weekend.

I had a look at a copy of the monthly magazine that the RNLI send out to its members. The first page article was an apology from the RNLI for not doing enough to break down the barriers preventing ethnic minorities from taking part in aquatic pursuits...

THEY CANT SWIM AND THEY DON'T LIKE BEING CLEAN!

And there are a lot of white cunts at the beach so plenty of televisions and laptops to harvest.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a look at a copy of the monthly magazine that the RNLI send out to its members. The first page article was an apology from the RNLI for not doing enough to break down the barriers preventing ethnic minorities from taking part in aquatic pursuits...

THEY CANT SWIM AND THEY DON'T LIKE BEING CLEAN!

And there are a lot of white cunts at the beach so plenty of televisions and laptops to harvest.

The last time I saw black people at a beach they were sprinting away from a dinghy at Dover, after using their benefits application paperwork as a flotation device.

swimming-with-black-people_o_5153407.jpg

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you sure they weren't a sun tanned honkie? I mean why the fuck would a black person want a suntan for? 

On 14/06/2022 at 21:36, Stubby Pecker said:

Why listen to some unfuckable waifs drone on about climate change or their feelings when you could be chillin’ with the bluds, eating fried chicken, selling drugs on the dark web in preparation to go out a rape some white slags?

Very true, but don’t ever repeat the term ‘dark web’ please. There’s no place for such a blatant racist trope on here. I just hope Eric hasn’t seen it. You know how furious he gets at the slightest hint of racism.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2022 at 15:47, Cuntybaws said:

The last time I saw black people at a beach they were sprinting away from a dinghy at Dover, after using their benefits application paperwork as a flotation device.

swimming-with-black-people_o_5153407.jpg

Fucking thick Google cunts. All those billions and they can’t even spell rimming right. The answer’s yes anyway.

On 14/06/2022 at 17:09, Cuntybaws said:

Why does EVERYTHING have to be about diversity? They got some fucking Oscars, and a ride in the TARDIS, what more do they want?

I don't remember seeing many white faces at the MOBOs, but maybe that's because most white people don't want to listen to "songs" about stabbing people, slapping bitches, and killing the police. Each to their own.

The US did research into a "gay bomb" during the cold war - backing away from the idea after they figured out making the Soviets a bunch of bum bandits would probably only increase the sense of unity among their individual units if they ended up spending their spare time braiding each other's hair and touching cocks. My guess is the research just got moved to a black site and refined for the symptoms to become far more subtle and long lasting.

My theory is that they transmit the formula through the air conditioning of any flight, commercial or private, containing a person of influence - hence why you can't smoke on airplanes anymore and the increasing number of blood clots as a result of long distance flights.

Those Malaysia Airlines flights 17 and 370 that went down in 2014? Bad mix - they crashed because the pilots were bumming each other over the controls. 9/11? What situation do you think could trigger a bunch of Muzzie fundamentalists into a blind rage more than an entire cabin suddenly turning gay around them in the blink of an eye, whilst also leaving them somehow capable of gaining control of an entire passenger airliner using only Stanley knifes?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A blind RAGE, Billy. Not a fucking circle jerk session.

Good evening RK. Anything interesting been happening around here? I’ve had a couple of friends over from the province staying for a few days. And it was The Donalds birthday the other day too, so I thought I’d give the ginger nuisance a couple of days off and get absolutely wankered. I assume she’s still a pile of repulsive steaming shit though?