CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Leonard of Henry

Decimus

I've no doubt that this race card playing extraordinare has been nominated several times before, he is afterall quite possibly one of the most punchable, fucking talentless wankers to plague our television screens over the last 40 years.

The latest stunt he's pulled that makes me want to perform a blood eagle ritual on him is with regards to his recent comments on the BBC. Lenny has issued a stark warning that Aunty risks losing a large percentage of BAME viewers as its programming is not "diverse enough".

I'm not sure what version of the BBC the stupid fucking cunt is watching, but he must be colour blind if he's missed the unnecessary and blatant shoehorning of ethnics into every single facet of the BBCs schedule over the last several years. I'm perplexed as to what else Henry and his troop wants the BBC to do. In relation to their demographic size, the BAME community is vastly overrepresented on our TV screens as it is. No doubt the uppity cunt will continue to moan until the only white faces you'll see on TV will be female and grinning on the end of a big black fucking dick.

Fuck off.

• Like 11

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've no doubt that this race card playing extraordinare has been nominated several times before, he is afterall quite possibly one of the most punchable, fucking talentless wankers to plague our television screens over the last 40 years.

The latest stunt he's pulled that makes me want to perform a blood eagle ritual on him is with regards to his recent comments on the BBC. Lenny has issued a stark warning that Aunty risks losing a large percentage of BAME viewers as its programming is not "diverse enough".

I'm not sure what version of the BBC the stupid fucking cunt is watching, but he must be colour blind if he's missed the unnecessary and blatant shoehorning of ethnics into every single facet of the BBCs schedule over the last several years. I'm perplexed as to what else Henry and his troop wants the BBC to do. In relation to their demographic size, the BAME community is vastly overrepresented on our TV screens as it is. No doubt the uppity cunt will continue to moan until the only white faces you'll see on TV will be female and grinning on the end of a big black fucking dick.

Fuck off.

Don't forget the opportunities for white male actors. They will be exclusively allowed to portray misogynists, rapists, paedophiles and knock-kneed subservient cuckolds, smiling politely while their disinterested partner wets her nickers over the first black that swaggers into shot.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Number 5 news story on the taxpayer funded BBC this morning. I’d have made the noiress dance in the shadows or sway in the background like a summer’s breeze on a Virginia cotton field. Stupid fuckin cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-55339078

Ugly fucking cunt. Looks like Phil Lynott and George Floyd had a baby. 

Go Sickle-Cell!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Number 5 news story on the taxpayer funded BBC this morning. I’d have made the noiress dance in the shadows or sway in the background like a summer’s breeze on a Virginia cotton field. Stupid fuckin cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-55339078

In these heady post-Brexit days, who gives a flying fuck about what supposedly happened to some French cunt at a German ballet company? 

I watched Jules Holland's Hootenanny on new years eve and I never realised that white people don't make music anymore, it was wall to wall darkness with the odd pale face given a few minutes of airtime.I wouldn't mind but most of their music is fucking shit.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

I watched Jules Holland's Hootenanny on new years eve and I never realised that white people don't make music anymore, it was wall to wall darkness with the odd pale face given a few minutes of airtime.I wouldn't mind but most of their music is fucking shit.

Harsh. You try getting a tune out of a yam skin with a missionary’s femur.

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Did they play 'Road To Nowhere' by 'Shrunken Heads'?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Uncle Tom cunt for twenty years, lampooning his colour/ethnicity and dancing for the white man’s entertainment and laughter. Post-BLM he’s now Malcolm fuckin X...hopefully, he’ll end up like that cunt.

Knighthoods and cash aside, his bottom line is that the only white woman who’d take his flaccid, charcoal sausage up her arse regularly, dumped him because he was as thick as a gibbon. She was no fuckin oil-painting either. Morelike an emulsioned gable-end in a frock.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did they play 'Road To Nowhere' by 'Shrunken Heads'?

It would be ironic if that piece of music was invented pre Ravensbruck, and also played as the cattle wagons of Jew's rolled in. As I saw a collection of shrunken heads were found in the commandants wife's possession, along with lampshades made from tattooed human flesh.

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Uncle Tom cunt for twenty years, lampooning his colour/ethnicity and dancing for the white man’s entertainment and laughter. Post-BLM he’s now Malcolm fuckin X...hopefully, he’ll end up like that cunt.

Knighthoods and cash aside, his bottom line is that the only white woman who’d take his flaccid, charcoal sausage up her arse regularly, dumped him because he was as thick as a gibbon. She was no fuckin oil-painting either. Morelike an emulsioned gable-end in a frock.

If "Sir" Leonard was serious about his black activist credentials, he'd insist on shoving his knighthood back up Her Majesty's arsehole. However, being a thick, uneducated, bounty fucking hypocrite, I doubt it's ever entered his mind about how incongruous it is that he's parading about with a British Empire title. 

As an enobbled, multi-millionaire, race traitor, he's about as relevant to most inner-city black kids as Frank is around here.

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

Were they celebrating wogmanay?

4 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Henry reminds me of Steph McGovern, in that I'm utterly perplexed as to how he's had a career. I don't know anyone, black, white, yellow, purple or fucking green who likes him or finds him even remotely humorous. I genuinely wish he was dead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Henry reminds me of Steph McGovern, in that I'm utterly perplexed as to how he's had a career. I don't know anyone, black, white, yellow, purple or fucking green who likes him or finds him even remotely humorous. I genuinely wish he was dead.

Yes, along with the likes of Stacey Solomon and Rylan Clark. If these are the sort of celebrities and entertainers that "The Great British Public" wants, then perhaps what the public actually needs are a few death camps setting up for the intellectually challenged and the feckless.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, along with the likes of Stacey Solomon and Rylan Clark. If these are the sort of celebrities and entertainers that "The Great British Public" wants, then perhaps what the public actually needs are a few death camps setting up for the intellectually challenged and the feckless.

I like your thinking there Cunty. How about a Mastermind type game show, where the loser gets a bucket of bleach in the face......Ive started so Ill finish.

Im about to pitch this idea to Channel 4

17 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Post Removed

On one episode of 'Tiswas', they featured some 12 year old girl doing gymnastics. At one point, she bent over backwards and put her hands on the floor... You can clearly hear a bloke at the back of the audience shout :

"Sitting duck for a deviant!"

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On one episode of 'Tiswas', they featured some 12 year old girl doing gymnastics. At one point, she bent over backwards and put her hands on the floor... You can clearly hear a bloke at the back of the audience shout :

"Sitting duck for a deviant!"

Is this true?   Intersting if it is true...That cunt Tarrant was the producer...maybe we should investigate a little bit more.

Sources...link?