CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UN Human Right Commission

Stubby Pecker

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was a kid we used to toilet paper a small block of flats where all these Crumblies lived. We'd buy shitloads of packets of bog roll and drape it all down the stairs and bannister so the whole place was festooned with it. Then knock on all the doors and hide in the garden to clock their reactions. 

Not feeling so great, Gyps. Can I come over?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was a kid we used to toilet paper a small block of flats where all these Crumblies lived. We'd buy shitloads of packets of bog roll and drape it all down the stairs and bannister so the whole place was festooned with it. Then knock on all the doors and hide in the garden to clock their reactions. 

Steal.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We used to chuck stones at passing car windows to get them to chase us when we were kids, we were little cunts and probably deserved all the kickings we got. Black widow catapult would have fired a stone through bulletproof glass i reckon 

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

We used to chuck stones at passing car windows to get them to chase us when we were kids, we were little cunts and probably deserved all the kickings we got. Black widow catapult would have fired a stone through bulletproof glass i reckon 

Did you ever do the keep bouncing a stone up and down off a tennis racquet trick until the stone gets real speed up and then take a slight side swing and listen for when the stone smashes someone's window or greenhouse?

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Did you ever do the keep bouncing a stone up and down off a tennis racquet trick until the stone gets real speed up and then take a slight side swing and listen for when the stone smashes someone's window or greenhouse?

I would never be so irresponsible. I would have smashed your greenhouse from a safe distance with an air gun.

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Black widow, that thing could mash up the engine block of a fiat uno, no problem

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Maybe so, but without Mandela she’d have been just another fat, black brass, sucking off Soweto miners.

All the while being a popular choice of hand to hand assault weapon for 90s teenagers 

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Posh, pampered git. We used tree branches and a surgical hose.

It was that or the classic gat gun, you put the darts in them instead of the pellets they fucking hurt I'll tell ya. Miss my gat gun, got it confiscated at school then the police took it and apparently melted it down. Blatantly was just pinging it at each other down the station. 

7 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

It was that or the classic gat gun, you put the darts in them instead of the pellets they fucking hurt I'll tell ya. Miss my gat gun, got it confiscated at school then the police took it and apparently melted it down. Blatantly was just pinging it at each other down the station. 

I remember my mate put one to his brothers mouth, no pellet so no problem, he’d just frighten the little prick. Two front teeth later...

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I remember my mate put one to his brothers mouth, no pellet so no problem, he’d just frighten the little prick. Two front teeth later...

Cor fuck that for a laugh, i bet he shit himself, becuase he would have known the mother of all beatings was coming. Lol. I'd have gone on the missing list. 

Just now, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Cor fuck that for a laugh, i bet he shit himself, becuase he would have known the mother of all beatings was coming. Lol. I'd have gone on the missing list. 

True story. He was the gun-toting neighbourhood tough guy until he got home and his mum kicked fuck out of him.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

True story. He was the gun-toting neighbourhood tough guy until he got home and his mum kicked fuck out of him.

Weren't we all, until your mum was stood just inside the front door, scary calm, to utter the immortal sentence.. I've rang your dad at work, he's on his way home. Turned you to jelly that one

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Still, better than a Webley Hurricane up and over ‘rifle!’

Air guns are something of an unknown quantity to me. Growing up in Belfast during times of, let’s say differences of opinion, air guns were banned. But for some strange reason there always seemed to be lots of real guns about.