CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheat John Higgins Snooker

Guest Orangesux

Guest Orangesux
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill, I think he might be a fucking stupid fucking cunt. There's a lot of it about.

🇯🇲 Remember 1960 🇮🇱

I might have got that last bit wrong.

Erwick stop kissing Billy Bullshits arse

it’s amusing but a tad ... sad 

Guest Orangesux
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You’ve jumped in here all guns blazing. I only poked back at you after you felt the need to name me in your opening salvos, slagging me off and taking a sectarian position from  the start. Your username is a bit of a clue that I might be high on your target list. Whatever. As if I give a fuck. If you really are a newbie, and not as many suspect a previously executed member, I don’t think you’ve thought through your debut strategy.Or maybe you have.

In any case Frank will soon be popping up to tell you that he thinks you are OK and so much cleverer and wittier than most on here, before plunging a blade in your back. 

Uhahahahaha!!!!

In summary, I ain’t hearing a word you say, I can pen your nonsensical replies for you literally in seconds on any subject, you are as they say stuck in the past, all non void, filled with confusion & hate, perhaps this is your only platform where some, that includes Erwick rate you & hold you in high esteem.

Lets be clear, Nobody gives a flying fuck about your political leanings, your bowler hat, your flute your orange waste coat,

it’s all Bollox Billy just bollox, deep down you know it, but what else do you have?? ..nothing, I’m right, so you cling on with all your might.. Let it go, move on.

Guest Orangesux
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

good one. 

See your coming round, I knew we would hit off.. cool 

We are finally marching in the right direction, love marching 👍🏻

Guest Orangesux
8 hours ago, Goober said:

versions-01.png

Shipment number: 48876453628790

Your DHL Parcel driver will be with you on 15th January at 19:58.

We hope you enjoy you new dreadful, mouthy, fucking prick. 

Who asked you to pipe in fuck wit?

You should leave particularly as after two words the first being We. Like you represent?

What a cunt, now fuck off & mix with other plebs at your microscopic intellect level.

Guest Orangesux
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You could always say to the referee "ooh look at that" whilst pointing to the ceiling, and when he looks you can move the ball nearer the pocket. 

At last a funny quip from the gyp 

I like it 👍🏻

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What happened?

It would appear that apart from the fact that it was a Class One, Triple A, lightly basted gobshite, it tangled with some beasts and, mid-carnage, Roops crept up behind it and garrotted it with a crusty sanitary towel she’d bought, 2nd hand from Pen. What a fuckin way to go eh?

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It would appear that apart from the fact that it was a Class One, Triple A, lightly basted gobshite, it tangled with some beasts and, mid-carnage, Roops crept up behind it and garrotted it with a crusty sanitary towel she’d bought, 2nd hand from Pen. What a fuckin way to go eh?

If that is what happens to gobshites on here, most of us will be dangling from a meat hook.