CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you considered the likelihood that it’s not about money anymore as the big tech oligarchs already have more money than anyone on Earth. It’s about consolidating their power now and setting the agenda going forward. 75% of the world’s population get their news from Google and Facebook, so they decide what the news is. Twitter is a cesspit of leftwing hatred. Censorship of Conservative opinion isn’t even hidden anymore. The MSM are bought and paid for. For example 4 to 5 hundred thousand anti lockdown protesters last week in London and all of the MSM without exception reported ‘hundreds’ smearing them as anti vaccine weirdos.  I don’t actually believe that you could honestly disagree with me that the game is so rigged now that it may be too late to stop. Dark times ahead. I’m looking forward to Armageddon. Are you? 

The quote above was yours Mrs Roops but it’s morphed into mine....??

You still haven't given any evidence of a conspiracy in which a manufactured virus was released so that selected wealthy individuals can rule the world. I'm particularly interested that nearly half a million anti lockdown protesters descended into London on the 29th of May. Who told you and who counted the attendees?

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You still haven't given any evidence of a conspiracy in which a manufactured virus was released so that selected wealthy individuals can rule the world. I'm particularly interested that nearly half a million anti lockdown protesters descended into London on the 29th of May. Who told you and who counted the attendees?

I think he’s winding you up and is getting some kind of sexual gratification from being put in his little place by a tyrant such as yourself 

@King Billysay it ain’t so?

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm particularly interested that nearly half a million anti lockdown protesters descended into London on the 29th of May. Who told you and who counted the attendees?

You tube.....Hugo Talks Some More. Titled ‘BIGGEST LONDON FREEDOM MARCH YET! Where’s the MSM?

May 29 2021.

Watch and learn. I was there. There are dozens of independent YouTube bloggers  who covered it but the MSM without exception seemed to miss it. Mmmm. Why?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think he’s winding you up and is getting some kind of sexual gratification from being put in his little place by a tyrant such as yourself 

@King Billysay it ain’t so?

She couldn’t give me a semi if she plated my arse and confessed to being the biggest cunt on Earth every time she came up for air. Just saying.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

You tube.....Hugo Talks Some More. Titled ‘BIGGEST LONDON FREEDOM MARCH YET! Where’s the MSM?

May 29 2021.

Watch and learn. I was there. There are dozens of independent YouTube bloggers  who covered it but the MSM without exception seemed to miss it. Mmmm. Why?

A cursory search engine enquiry would show that plenty of MSM outlets covered the story but I guess saying otherwise doesn't fit a narrative that tin-foil dispensers wish to promulgate...

Anyway, I guess you are referring to this videoed piece of delusional group think.

Aside from noting the "massive freedom march" seems to consist of the usual rag tag of assorted rent-a-mobs (Greens, LGBTQ's, anarchists, National Independence et al) the size of the march cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be close onto half a million people. I'd say seven thousand and that's being charitable.

Now then, this raises some awkward questions - either you were not there and so were lying or you were there and are lying about the size of the crowd. Its one thing being a gullible nutjob who fervently believes in his own POV, its another thing to grossly embellish the facts or indeed, invent them...

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A cursory search engine enquiry would show that plenty of MSM outlets covered the story but I guess saying otherwise doesn't fit a narrative that tin-foil dispensers wish to promulgate...

Anyway, I guess you are referring to this videoed piece of delusional group think.

Aside from noting the "massive freedom march" seems to consist of the usual rag tag of assorted rent-a-mobs (Greens, LGBTQ's, anarchists, National Independence et al) the size of the march cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be close onto half a million people. I'd say seven thousand and that's being charitable.

Now then, this raises some awkward questions - either you were not there and so were lying or you were there and are lying about the size of the crowd. Its one thing being a gullible nutjob who fervently believes in his own POV, its another thing to grossly embellish the facts or indeed, invent them...

You have to remember that Billy is living under restrictions and is frustrated, the poor man is toothless and unable to got to Bulgaria to get the implants. A really large anti brexit mob did turn up in October 2019 .. prior to that I think that the previous large mob that turned up was circa 2005 when the pro-hunting lot descended on London that one was quoted at a million plus but I think even then the true total was around 200,000. Crowd number are difficult to gauge. I attended some demonstration in the late 60s/early 70s where there were claims of crowd in the tens of thousands when the true figure were likely to have been two or three thousand at most. Crowd numbers in confined spaces often look much higher than they really are. The anti vax crowd here might well have been no more than three thousand people, just stand outside a football ground that has an attendance of around three thousand as they come out after a match and it will seem like tens of thousands.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You have to remember that Billy is living under restrictions and is frustrated, the poor man is toothless and unable to got to Bulgaria to get the implants. A really large anti brexit mob did turn up in October 2019 .. prior to that I think that the previous large mob that turned up was circa 2005 when the pro-hunting lot descended on London that one was quoted at a million plus but I think even then the true total was around 200,000. Crowd number are difficult to gauge. I attended some demonstration in the late 60s/early 70s where there were claims of crowd in the tens of thousands when the true figure were likely to have been two or three thousand at most. Crowd numbers in confined spaces often look much higher than they really are. The anti vax crowd here might well have been no more than three thousand people, just stand outside a football ground that has an attendance of around three thousand as they come out after a match and it will seem like tens of thousands.

A crowd of 10,000 dwarfs will look a lot less than 10,000 ordinary sized people  

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A crowd of 10,000 dwarfs will look a lot less than 10,000 ordinary sized people  

I do have some sympathy for your narrative .. the problem though as always is that the tinfoil hatters will without fail grasp the wrong end of the stick .. for instance I do think that the climate change crisis and the favoured options to try to get around it are over the top and will probably fail and that some fossil fuel use should remain will be seized upon by the tinfoil hatters as that there is no climate and therefore we should not be doing anything about it. The truth actually lies somewhere in between. As to masks there are some places where it is sensible and reasonable to use them and to help that along perhaps using them also in some situations where their benefits are marginal will help to ensure that they're used in situations where they are essential. One issue is that you know what and where the risks are but Joseph Public does not have that knowledge.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I do have some sympathy for your narrative .. the problem though as always is that the tinfoil hatters will without fail grasp the wrong end of the stick .. for instance I do think that the climate change crisis and the favoured options to try to get around it are over the top and will probably fail and that some fossil fuel use should remain will be seized upon by the tinfoil hatters as that there is no climate and therefore we should not be doing anything about it. The truth actually lies somewhere in between. As to masks there are some places where it is sensible and reasonable to use them and to help that along perhaps using them also in some situations where their benefits are marginal will help to ensure that they're used in situations where they are essential. One issue is that you know what and where the risks are but Joseph Public does not have that knowledge.

Rambling fuckwit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Betamax was fucking great. Remember the third format, 'Phillips V2000'?

tapes the size of laptops.

I do. We had one of the first when Betamax and VHS were competing for the market... a big fat Grundig off a cabbie down at the airport. The luxury of controlling the telly from your armchair with one of the very first 'remote' (wire running along the carpet) controls. A shady little man with a suitcase would deliver to your door... Phantasm, Scanners, Mad max, The Hills Have Eyes, I Spit On Your Grave, Animal House, Scarface...Terms of Endearment. 10p fine if you forgot to rewind the cassette. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You really are the fucking nut job here luv. I was there and the numbers were in the hundreds of thousands. I’ve been to football matches and other events in the past with huge crowds, so as the one person out of two in this conversation who was actually there in person I reckon I’m significantly more qualified to estimate the numbers in attendance. 

As for the numerous MSM outlets which you refer to, every one of them reported ‘hundreds’ of ‘anti vaccine’ protestors  which was obviously the agreed narrative but which anyone with a pair of eyes can see is Fake News to hide the truth from the bed wetting mask wanker population who would by now eat their own shit if Whitty, Vallance, Johnson and the rest of the Branch Covidians announced as a public health necessity to save granny and the layabout NHS tossers who have been elevated to Godlike status for neglecting the health and needs of the public unless they are deemed to have a virus with a death rate about as high as being struck by lightning while sitting in your front room wrapped entirely in cling film.

Anyway, that’s about it apart from Fuck right off and bore someone else with your Schoolma’m lectures. I’ve heard them all before.

Regards KB.

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Thanks Dianne Abbott. All worked out without a calculator too.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You really are the fucking nut job here luv. I was there and the numbers were in the hundreds of thousands. I’ve been to football matches and other events in the past with huge crowds, so as the one person out of two in this conversation who was actually there in person I reckon I’m significantly more qualified to estimate the numbers in attendance. 

As for the numerous MSM outlets which you refer to, every one of them reported ‘hundreds’ of ‘anti vaccine’ protestors  which was obviously the agreed narrative but which anyone with a pair of eyes can see is Fake News to hide the truth from the bed wetting mask wanker population who would by now eat their own shit if Whitty, Vallance, Johnson and the rest of the Branch Covidians announced as a public health necessity to save granny and the layabout NHS tossers who have been elevated to Godlike status for neglecting the health and needs of the public unless they are deemed to have a virus with a death rate about as high as being struck by lightning while sitting in your front room wrapped entirely in cling film.

Anyway, that’s about it apart from Fuck right off and bore someone else with your Schoolma’m lectures. I’ve heard them all before.

Regards KB.

The problem is logistics how did you get the hundred of thousands in and out and separate them from the cunts who would have been there anyway?

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I attended some demonstration in the late 60s/early 70s where there were claims of crowd in the tens of thousands when the true figure were likely to have been two or three thousand at most.

Those 19th century Suffragette rallies were notoriously difficult to count due to the massive petticoats and overlapping wide-brimmed hats.

On 06/06/2021 at 22:21, Decimus said:

You haven't specified how old you and your freak mates were at the time. Consider yourself reported, you sick beast cunt.

9 you thicko - I said we were all 9, what part of 9 don't you understand? 9 it would seem.

They weren't freak mates, they were curious, Jeanette had 4 older sisters, so needed to see what a willy looked like - THERE WAS NO GOOGLE THEM, Bubbly fart face.

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

9 you thicko - I said we were all 9, what part of 9 don't you understand? 9 it would seem.

They weren't freak mates, they were curious, Jeanette had 4 older sisters, so needed to see what a willy looked like - THERE WAS NO GOOGLE THEM, Bubbly fart face.

Keep digging you stupid cunt, and fuck off whilst you’re doing it