CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£500 if you test positive for Covid 19

Old Chap Raasclaat

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

It may just be a coincidence but this nom has in the blink of an eye transformed itself into a shitslinging contest, exactly like every other nom that Harold joins. Weird or what?

It's the Harold effect...he often has an argument with himself in his bedroom at his parents house as well.

On 22/01/2021 at 10:33, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In another twist in the neverending Covid saga our useless Government are considering paying anybody who tests positive for Covid 19 £500. This apparently will encourage more people to get tested and help them out financially.

As I type this hordes of poor, down and outs and cunts are hanging around shops, running after any cunt who looks a little ill and are offering mouth to mouth to any cunt with a cough.

What about the South African, Brazilian and Kent strains? They think these strains can infect you after you've already had it, so will there be a cap on payments? What about the inaccurate tests as well?

The farce continues and there will be years of this bollocks.

What a pile of cunt.

£19 if you test positive for Covid 500.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

London.

I won’t be needing that loan actually. I’ve just found out that I’ve inherited 57,000,000 quid which is being held in a bank in Lagos for me. I knew this year was going to be great. If I worked for someone else I’d phone them right now, call them a cunt and to stick their job up their arse. Gotta go, Colonel Umbongo is calling with the bank details where I need to send the transfer fee to. 

Bill Gates is a two bob cunt.

• Like 1

On 22/01/2021 at 18:39, Decimus said:

The most profligate Conservative government in history, Maggie must be spinning in her grave. And to think just over a year ago they were laughing at Corbyn's manifesto with its ridiculous plans on public spending.

Apparently money now grows on trees, The Cornershop Chancellor is like a kid in a fucking sweet shop. 

GDP to debt ratio is now 99.4% I read, yet still your grandchildren’s money flows to every Tory Donor and spiv in town.

For those hoping for rescue, it is worth knowing that Bulgarian economist Kristalina Georgieva, head of the IMF, in her former role with the EU, described Boris Johnson as a “malignancy” and “an imbecile”.

Bang on, I’d say. Rishi better ask his tailor to fit knee pads to the next designer whistle. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

GDP to debt ratio is now 99.4% I read, yet still your grandchildren’s money flows to every Tory Donor and spiv in town.

For those hoping for rescue, it is worth knowing that Bulgarian economist Kristalina Georgieva, head of the IMF, in her former role with the EU, described Boris Johnson as a “malignancy” and “an imbecile”.

Bang on, I’d say. Rishi better ask his tailor to fit knee pads to the next designer whistle. 

Tell it like it is boys.