CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£500 if you test positive for Covid 19

Old Chap Raasclaat

In another twist in the neverending Covid saga our useless Government are considering paying anybody who tests positive for Covid 19 £500. This apparently will encourage more people to get tested and help them out financially.

As I type this hordes of poor, down and outs and cunts are hanging around shops, running after any cunt who looks a little ill and are offering mouth to mouth to any cunt with a cough.

What about the South African, Brazilian and Kent strains? They think these strains can infect you after you've already had it, so will there be a cap on payments? What about the inaccurate tests as well?

The farce continues and there will be years of this bollocks.

What a pile of cunt.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In another twist in the neverending Covid saga our useless Government are considering paying anybody who tests positive for Covid 19 £500. This apparently will encourage more people to get tested and help them out financially.

As I type this hordes of poor, down and outs and cunts are hanging around shops, running after any cunt who looks a little ill and are offering mouth to mouth to any cunt with a cough.

What about the South African, Brazilian and Kent strains? They think these strains can infect you after you've already had it so will there be a cap on payments? What about the inaccurate tests as well?

The farce continues and there will be years of this bollocks.

What a pile of cunt.

The most profligate Conservative government in history, Maggie must be spinning in her grave. And to think just over a year ago they were laughing at Corbyn's manifesto with its ridiculous plans on public spending.

Apparently money now grows on trees, The Cornershop Chancellor is like a kid in a fucking sweet shop. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The most profligate Conservative government in history, Maggie must be spinning in her grave. And to think just over a year ago they were laughing at Corbyn's manifesto with its ridiculous plans on public spending.

Apparently money now grows on trees, The Cornershop Chancellor is like a kid in a fucking sweet shop. 

Apparently the money tree is doing well at the moment and our government are taking as my much fruit as they can, when the tree needs feeding again they will be asking us to feed the fucker.

As for all these furlough bastards at home doing minimal work and wanking...watch out. Your company are looking into employing some Indian online to do your work for a fraction of the cost.

The Conservatives...the 'party of business'

That should be the 'put you out of business' party.

The cunts. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do you think they'll start throwing billions of pounds of taxpayer money into non-existent private companies to take the strain off the vaccination centres?

Or will they be more cunning this time around and try and fool the public by bringing back classic high street names like Blockbuster and Woolworths to launder the money instead? 

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Do you think they'll start throwing billions of pounds of taxpayer money into non-existent private companies to take the strain off the vaccination centres?

Or will they be more cunning this time around and try and fool the public by bringing back classic high street names like Blockbuster and Woolworths to launder the money instead? 

Although this shower of shit excuse for a  government is run entirely by Eton - Oxford posh boys with the odd token darkie, northerner or pick and mix minority thrown in  I still hear everything any of them say in Arther Daleys voice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Hope they don't bring Blockbuster back. I still have 'Suspiria' which I borrowed from them about 20 years ago. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hope they don't bring Blockbuster back. I still have 'Suspiria' which I borrowed from them about 20 years ago. 

Brillaint Phil Collins track that 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pile of shit. Dario Argento is one of the most overrated directors ever. Shit fucking coloured lights and screechy music. 

Dago cunts should only be allowed to make shitty spaghetti westerns. Purely to keep Tarantino occupied and not making any more films that suck up to the minorities, anti-white agenda. Someone should've shot him after Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pile of shit. Dario Argento is one of the most overrated directors ever. Shit fucking coloured lights and screechy music. 

Dago cunts should only be allowed to make shitty spaghetti westerns. Purely to keep Tarantino occupied and not making any more films that suck up to the minorities, anti-white agenda. Someone should've shot him after Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.

Alright Eric, it was a joke. Don't get menstrual over it. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

We all have our eyes on you and are hoping you soon cark it from Aids.

It may just be a coincidence but this nom has in the blink of an eye transformed itself into a shitslinging contest, exactly like every other nom that Harold joins. Weird or what?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It may just be a coincidence but this nom has in the blink of an eye transformed itself into a shitslinging contest, exactly like every other nom that Harold joins. Weird or what?

It's être typique. I'm not convinced that idiot's participation has anything to do with it.