CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Plague jabs

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Gripping stuff alright truckerz o' baby...we are wondering what the bojo will do..fuck all probably..in a trade war ya haven't got the firepower for a  prolonged 27 front war..we see new zealand have a free trade agreement with the chinee..maybe they could send ya a few million wet market chickens with the feet attached 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I remember before the UK joined the then Common Market .. we had lamb, beef and butter from New Zealand not chicken. We are an easy market for them to sell to.

11 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The UK will be out of the pandemic a long time before the EU Paddy. The UK gained access to 60 million doses of the Novavax vaccine today which will be given to our lower risk groups in a few months which means that we can throw our entire AZ supply at the high risk groups. We have two AZ factories just for the UK alone, the EU has two AZ factories for 27 countries plus a Pfizer one and none of them can cope with demand. The frogs have given up trying to produce a vaccine and the EU has only had "exploratory" negotiations with other non EU suppliers. Let's wind the clock forward 3 months from now and two thirds of the UK population will be vaccinated while the EU will still be struggling at around 25%. The UK will have hundreds of millions of doses to spare and what a bargaining chip that will be Paddy.

Usin meds as a bargaining chip..i sincerely hope the bojo does that but i dont think hes as stoopid as you..he'd get far more credibility donating them to yer third world trade partners like Lesotho n estwatani n Papua new Guinea 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck the EU, and their demands for vaccines. They fucked about getting their order in and then said the whole EU has to have the vaccine at the same time etc. 

Apparently Germany have a stash or have acquired some vaccines on their own and not via the EU, which shows most that Germany run the EU and look after themselves before the peasants in eastern Europe. 

What a pile of cunt the EU is and I'm glad we are out of it. 

I'm off to Scotland for my holiday this year. 

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I remember before the UK joined the then Common Market .. we had lamb, beef and butter from New Zealand not chicken. We are an easy market for them to sell to.

Doesn't it make economic and environmental sense to do business with our closest neighbours, though?

Surely meat imported from Europe will end up on our shelves at a cheaper price, and fresh, when compared to the overpriced frozen stuff from New Zealand? 

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The Fiat 124 and 128 told me that Italians should not have been in the EEC. They're greasy scum of low moral fibre 

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Usin meds as a bargaining chip..i sincerely hope the bojo does that but i dont think hes as stoopid as you..he'd get far more credibility donating them to yer third world trade partners like Lesotho n estwatani n Papua new Guinea 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The EU are using food as a bargaining chip so they can get fucked!

We're already donating to the needy. Supplies have been ring fenced for the poorest countries in our Commonwealth. Lesotho and Swaziland are on the list.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Doesn't it make economic and environmental sense to do business with our closest neighbours, though?

Surely meat imported from Europe will end up on our shelves at a cheaper price, and fresh, when compared to the overpriced frozen stuff from New Zealand? 

We did have Danish and Dutch products on our shelves but we had a lot of stuff from NZ produced and targetted for UK tastes .. most meat from outside and a lot from within the UK ends up frozen at some point.

23 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Thick Mick is apparently in a terrible mood because he only found out about the EU activating article 16 on twatter. Looks like Ursula von der Hitler isn't his best friend anymore.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

New Zealand must have a beef surplus. They certainly produce a lot of bullshit. 

20 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The EU are using food as a bargaining chip so they can get fucked!

We're already donating to the needy. Supplies have been ring fenced for the poorest countries in our Commonwealth. Lesotho and Swaziland are on the list.

I wish the world would stop referring to Africans as 'needy'. They've spent the last hundred thousand years doing absolutely nothing to advance or improve themselves. Fucking thick lazy primitive cunts with their hands out, expecting the rest of the world to provide for them...

If they're 'in need' of anything, it's extermination 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Thick Mick is apparently in a terrible mood because he only found out about the EU activating article 16 on twatter. Looks like Ursula von der Hitler isn't his best friend anymore.

They may end up stuck with all those U boat parts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish the world would stop referring to Africans as 'needy'. They've spent the last hundred thousand years doing absolutely nothing to advance or improve themselves. Fucking thick lazy primitive cunts with their hands out, expecting the rest of the world to provide for them...

Well said Authoritah. I'm only sorry Johnny Empire didn't care of this when it was still fashionable. The Germans and the plucky Belgians showed the rest of us up.

Chop their limbs off as a starter for ten, kill them if they look a bit uppity. A credo my Aunty Vi lived by when dealing with people in Welsh national costume

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Well said Authoritah. I'm only sorry Johnny Empire didn't care of this when it was still fashionable. The Germans and the plucky Belgians showed the rest of us up.

Chop their limbs off as a starter for ten, kill them if they look a bit uppity. A credo my Aunty Vi lived by when dealing with people in Welsh national costume

I knew you'd understand.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Id be in agreement comrade Eric baby..worst thing the world did was introduce god to them..a lot of their leaders seem to be on first name terms with him

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno bally..i think theyll listen to Dublin before Belfast or London 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

AZ a British company, who developed with Oxford University, and with huge funding from the British taxpayer, a better and more usable vax than Pfizer, have a cast iron contract with the U.K. who ordered and paid up front while the beurotwats were arguing amongst themselves, and who incidentally hadn't as  of yesterday even approved the AZ jab, are going to be bullied and harangued by a cabal of lecturing PC wankers who’ve just illustrated to the world why Britain made the right decision in June 2016 and told them to do one. Whatever mate. Get over Brexit ffs before we start giving you lot the slap you’ve been asking for for 4 1/2 years now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a bit fucking harsh Eric. What will the lions eat?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

AZ a British company, who developed with Oxford University, and with huge funding from the British taxpayer, a better and more usable vax than Pfizer, have a cast iron contract with the U.K. who ordered and paid up front while the beurotwats were arguing amongst themselves, and who incidentally hadn't as  of yesterday even approved the AZ jab, are going to be bullied and harangued by a cabal of lecturing PC wankers who’ve just illustrated to the world why Britain made the right decision in June 2016 and told them to do one. Whatever mate. Get over Brexit ffs before we start giving you lot the slap you’ve been asking for for 4 1/2 years now.

Out of likes.

The plot thickens now because US firm Moderna has also cut its vaccine deliveries to France and Italy by 25%. I wonder if the EU junta will be sending their storm troopers into their Swedish factory for a snap inspection and piss the yanks off as well? The way things are going Brussels will be begging the chinks for a few doses of their shit vaccine which is said to have an efficacy of less than 40%.

Breaking news however... The EU has shit itself over Article 16 and have done a complete 180 back up their own arses after Gove phoned Brussels and explained the reality of their situation which is double fucked and a shitload more chinky flu deaths if the government and Oxford University pull AstraZeneca's EU licencing agreement for the vaccine.