CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Eddie, this nomination has really rattled you hasn't it. You cannot hide your emotions can you? We all witnessed your pathetic outburst on the Major Tom nomination. After calling you out for your emotional soft lad behaviour, my 'Weak cunts' nomination tipped you over the edge didn't it? So much so that you are reduced to repeating your silly insult's which are based upon assumptions. You are so shit at hiding your failed marriages, emotions and general weaknesses you seem to think that by hiding and being quiet things will blow over, you've even asked me to PM you and begged Frank for help. You sad bastard, take some time off cunt and prepare for our next skirmish. This is a fight to death. 

You complete bellend.

you’ve spent all day on here, Childless, friendless, a dull 16st blob, why do you think you are on your own at 42 years of age?

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

you’ve spent all day on here, Childless, friendless, a dull 16st blob, why do you think you are on your own at 42 years of age?

Ok Eddie I get it, this is your way of surrendering. Bore me to death with the same old unproven bollocks. How have you lasted on here for so long? No wonder you're on your 4th marriage if this is how much you fight. I am asking you for a fight (socially distanced) on here you fucking coward. 

C'mon get your hands up and fight. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ok Eddie I get it, this is your way of surrendering. Bore me to death with the same old unproven bollocks. How have you lasted on here for so long? No wonder you're on your 4th marriage if this is how much you fight. I am asking you for a fight (socially distanced) on here you fucking coward. 

C'mon get your hands up and fight. 

Oh dear.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The cunt nicked my car years ago and gave it to Roops.

You've obviously been here a lot longer than me but did Eddie ever have anything funny or cuntish to say? I think he is simply a soft cunt who has lasted so long by hiding in the background like some extra in EastBenders.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've obviously been here a lot longer than me but did Eddie ever have anything funny or cuntish to say? I think he is simply a soft cunt who has lasted so long by hiding in the background like some extra in EastBenders.

I'll just say I think you've fallen for his most used tactic.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'll just say I think you've fallen for his most used tactic.

So that's how he's survived, by boring every cunt who wants to kill him so much that they end up killing someone else. What a cowardly cunt he is. I'm happy that he hates my guts though, all he seems to do is pick on @camberwell gypsy and doesn't seem to contribute much. I bet if I went and shat on his doorstep he'd come out sweep it up and call me a cunt once he's shut the door. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So that's how he's survived, by boring every cunt who wants to kill so much that they end up killing someone else. What a cowardly cunt he is. I'm happy that he hates my guts though, all he seems to do is pick on @camberwell gypsy and doesn't seem to contribute much. I bet if I went and shat on his doorstep he'd come out sweep it up and call me a cunt once he's shut the door. 

Why the fuck is everyone white knighting for fucking Gyppo these days? She's a grown man and can fight her own fights.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why the fuck is everyone white knighting for fucking Gyppo these days? She's a grown man and can fight her own fights.

I'm not, I'm questioning why he likes to dish it out but runs off like a pussy from a newbie. At least fat Frank threatened to come and get me. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm not, I'm questioning why he likes to dish it out but runs off like a pussy from a newbie. 

Because he finds it hilarious that he's got under your skin to the point where you're running to me for help and advice and double quoting every fucking quote in panic since you decided to throw down the challenge, despite the fact that he hasn't even replied to you yet.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Because he finds it hilarious that he's got under your skin to the point where you're running to me for help and advice and double quoting every fucking quote in panic since you decided to throw down the challenge, despite the fact that he hasn't even replied to you yet.

Didn't realise I was double quoting him, I wasn't really asking for help either...simply trying to understand how someone as soft as him could last as long as he has. Your right though I'm panicking and worried about his next reply...which will no doubt be 'you fat, lonely man or something similar'. Thanks for the advice @Roadkillno offence but I'll probably go elsewhere next time.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Didn't realise I was double quoting him, I wasn't really asking for help either...simply trying to understand how someone as soft as him could last as long as he has. Your right though I'm panicking and worried about his next reply...which will no doubt be 'you fat, lonely man or something similar'. Thanks for the advice @Roadkillno offence but I'll probably go elsewhere next time.

Apology accepted.

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The best advice I can offer you would be to upload some photos of expensive cars, watches, and a 'Through The Keyhole' style walk through of your 8 bedroom house. And any pics of a middle aged ginger bird with feet like a shaved Wallaby would be good as well. 

You're welcome.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The best advice I can offer you would be to upload some photos of expensive cars, watches, and a 'Through The Keyhole' style walk through of your 8 bedroom house. And any pics of a middle aged ginger bird with feet like a shaved Wallaby would be good as well. 

You're welcome.

I still think he'd say the same bollocks though. Maybe I should send him a picture of my caravan in a Kent field, with my 17 kids running wild, fires everywhere and my cousin who is also my wife and auntie. Do think he'll believe that I'm actually quite happy with life then? I don't want to show the Capri though as that'll be showing off. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I still think he'd say the same bollocks though. Maybe I should send him a picture of my caravan in a Kent field, with my 17 kids running wild, fires everywhere and my cousin who is also my wife and auntie. Do think he'll believe that I'm actually quite happy with life then? I don't want to show the Capri though as that'll be showing off. 

Is it the 'Capri Ghia'? @Frank may be interested in buying it to go next to his three wheeled van.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

She promised to get all the caravans moved out of my garden and stop throwing bags of shit in through my kitchen window if I backed her up. Three more have moved in this afternoon and there was a bare knuckle fight going on earlier, which she won convincingly. I’m not sure if I should really trust her.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She promised to get all the caravans moved out of my garden and stop throwing bags of shit in through my kitchen window if I backed her up. Three more have moved in this afternoon and there was a bare knuckle fight going on earlier, which she won convincingly. I’m not sure if I should really trust her.

She threatened to ‘grab me by the tinker’ and something about ‘pegs.’ I had no choice RK, I’ve got kids.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Agreed. I may bait the Gyppo incessantly on here, and actively encourage others to do so, but if I ever bumped into him on a cold, dark evening such as tonight, I'd sound my rape alarm and scream like the little girl he never was.

• Like 3