CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Northerner's and the North.

Old Chap Raasclaat

A little bit more here .. Anglia (which is a small area in Germany) has a significance far beyond its current small area and country terrain, in that it is believed to have been the original home of the Angles, Germanic settlers in East Anglia, Central and Northern England, and the Eastern Scottish Lowlands. Their migration led to their new homeland being named after them, from which the name "England" derives. England, East, Mid and West Anglia as well as the English language, thus, ultimately derive at least their names from Anglia.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

England is the name of a country .. you might be a Saxon or trying to Angle for something but you talk tosh and your are most certainly a wrong 'un.

Thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious...yes England is the name of a country isn't it. As for that bollocks you've spent the last half an hour googling...I'm about as interested in that as I am the other shite you try to pass off as posts. 

16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A little bit more here .. Anglia (which is a small area in Germany) has a significance far beyond its current small area and country terrain, in that it is believed to have been the original home of the Angles, Germanic settlers in East Anglia, Central and Northern England, and the Eastern Scottish Lowlands. Their migration led to their new homeland being named after them, from which the name "England" derives. England, East, Mid and West Anglia as well as the English language, thus, ultimately derive at least their names from Anglia.

Thanks for proving my point that you northerners are psycho cunts. Fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have caught you out as a bullshitter ..have look at this proud Englishman and where he came from

Captain Thomas Moore

30 April 1920

Why are you using that in your already shite argument? Cheap and weak. 

I always knew you were to be avoided and I am not going to entertain your diatribe today. Fuck off.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Why are you using that in your already shite argument? Cheap and weak. 

I always knew you were to be avoided and I am not going to entertain your diatribe today. Fuck off.

Good .. but at least I am English and know what being English means .. by the way I am also British and I also know what that means .. perhaps you need to study and comprehend the "All cats have three tails conundrum".

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

I'll make one valid win for the North, nights out are a million times better. No cunt wants to let you in anywhere after dark in london and everything costs about 3 grand a drink, plus they are mostly all miserable cunts, up north the drinks are ten pence a go, the loose moraled women are in abundance, and every bastard wants you in everywhere to get some money in the tills. Fuck nights out in london give me Newcastle any time. 

2 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'll make one valid win for the North, nights out are a million times better. No cunt wants to let you in anywhere after dark in london and everything costs about 3 grand a drink, plus they are mostly all miserable cunts, up north the drinks are ten pence a go, the loose moraled women are in abundance, and every bastard wants you in everywhere to get some money in the tills. Fuck nights out in london give me Newcastle any time

Or Liverpool, Manchester or Carlisle

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Liverpool and Manchester both good, Doncaster is a fucking toilet though. York decent also 

36 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

28 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Liverpool and Manchester both good, Doncaster is a fucking toilet though. York decent also 

Agreed.Liverpool is the best of them. Never really got Manchester but it has to be Liverpool, Newcastle and Edinburgh for me. Then Cape Verde...all inclusive.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What I find upsetting, is that quite a few of the Danish hordes that she serviced would have been named Eric! 😦

Indeed. I considered comforting you with the possibility that she could have been a member of a nunnery for a few centuries, but that doesn't exactly lower the chances when you think about it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Agreed.Liverpool is the best of them. Never really got Manchester but it has to be Liverpool, Newcastle and Edinburgh for me. Then Cape Verde...all inclusive.

Liverpool and Newcastle are definitely top teir, Manchester decent, Cape verde may just possibly swing it though. Dominica pisses all over the lot for me. Or benidorm. 

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have caught you out as a bullshitter ..have look at this proud Englishman and where he came from

Captain Thomas Moore

30 April 1920

Showing off again Pen. Did you check his great great grandads train ticket or something?

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good .. but at least I am English and know what being English means .. by the way I am also British and I also know what that means .. perhaps you need to study and comprehend the "All cats have three tails conundrum".

I'd rather be a Pakistani than a tranny now fuck off.