CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Wind your neck in, 'humble' newbie. While I admire your intrepidity to get stuck into a prestigious piece of Corner furniture, you hitherto have no reason to get punchy with @Mrs Roops .

I can't say I fancy your chances; one might say you're the Falklands War analogy of Argentina vs Margaret Thatcher – the latter also having a penchant for pearl necklaces whilst on public duty.   

Noted, Wolfs.

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I have no doubt you're an absolutely lovely bloke in the real world GG; one who wears sensible, freshly waxed Clarks shoes and finishes his evenings with half a pint of ale. But you are one motherfucking boring SOB, honestly. 

In light of fast-becoming a metaphor for the site's leading Romainian street donkey attempting to run among stallions in the Epsom Derby, don't you think you're a little unsuited to this nasty little chamber of cuntishness?

With due respect, of course.  

No Wolfie, I think that you're a stuck record.  I heard you the first time and every other time since; you don't like me being on CC. 

What do I have to say about that? Not much that hasn't already been said to be honest.  I enjoy what you and a few others post for what it's worth. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Drink a pint of my spunk every day and grow into a real man. 

You don't usually lose your temper. Are you unwell? 

6 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

No Wolfie, I think that you're a stuck record.  I heard you the first time and every other time since; you don't like me being on CC. 

What do I have to say about that? Not much that hasn't already been said to be honest.  I enjoy what you and a few others post for what it's worth. 

On 10/08/2020 at 14:15, Mrs Roops said:

All you have done here aside from using likes as a personal benchmarking tool, is to reveal what a brittle person you are. Given the circumstances you should heed all the advice given irrespective from where it came from.

On 11/08/2020 at 21:42, Frank said:

Wolfe you know I don’t take sides, but both GG and Rollo have once again summed you up for the insecure dickhead that you are. Why do you bother? 

I don’t think you’re boring GG... and besides, there are worse things to be accused of.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

The only mitigation I can see here is that she’s a complete fantasist.  A good old fashioned lying cunt who makes it all up, when she’s not too busy accusing everyone else of making things up.

Not everyone, just a select few, lately an ex-army infantry colonel now magistrate, the former Director of Engineering at VW-Audi (I suspect the two are one and the same) a Cotswold mansion owning property magnate who recently out-foxed an Australian hedge fund to the tune of £300 million, and most recently, an East-end gangster wannabe who aside from previously owning a string of dance halls, coin-slot arcades and brothels, now seemingly amasses a yearly income from four weeks work retailing xmas trees from the back of his Sherpa situated on a brownfield parking lot. M4 still "gliding"?

19 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Grow some thick skin, you feeble fucking pussy. What amazes me most isn't the fact you've manged to survive this website since May 2017 without saying anything remotely interesting, engaging or funny (or even confrontational), it's the fact you somehow decided 'Cunts' Corner was for you in the first place. You're like an ageing street dog attempting to enter Crufts.

I can just imagine you now, pre-Corner days, cursing at local bowl's club secretary Ethel's flowery teacup & saucer as the digestive you were dunking becomes waterlogged and breaks off while reading one of Quincy's brutal gems, spilling all over your freshly ironed brown M&S corduroy trousers. You're like a wetter version of @Rick_B in his 70s, if such a thing is actually possible. Please say something funny, compelling or deeply offensive, you tedious blow-off.

12 hours ago, KingRollo said:

I don’t think you’re boring GG... and besides, there are worse things to be accused of.

As for you, weirdo-masquerading-as-kids-TV-cartoon-character, which in itself is slightly unsettling, I'm not surprised you've taken the time and effort to trawl through comments posted 7-8 months ago at a time when I was having one of many previous spats with Roops. You took it upon yourself to stick your nose into nothing which concerned you, and now you are doing it again.

It's a genuine privilege to know I get under your skin so fucking much that you've attempted to bring one heavyweight and one has-been into the mix (as well as the site's most mundane, tinned-pea connoisseur) to challenge me. I feel honoured to be worthy of such a response from a site minnow who's yet to make 300 on the comments board.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not everyone, just a select few, lately an ex-army infantry colonel now magistrate, the former Director of Engineering at VW-Audi (I suspect the two are one and the same) a Cotswold mansion owning property magnate who recently out-foxed an Australian hedge fund to the tune of £300 million, and most recently, an East-end gangster wannabe who aside from previously owning a string of dance halls, coin-slot arcades and brothels, now seemingly amasses a yearly income from four weeks work retailing xmas trees from the back of his Sherpa situated on a brownfield parking lot. M4 still "gliding"?

I think it’s only fair if I start paying you a nominal rent Luv. I can’t live rent free in your head for ever can I? Since I’ve been living here I’ve been having a good look for this big Mensa brain you seem to think you have. No sign of it whatsoever, just a Brussels sprout and a wind tunnel howling through between the ears. 

Oh and the toilets blocked so I’ve been shitting in your pharynx. I do apologise.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Grow some thick skin, you feeble fucking pussy. What amazes me most isn't the fact you've manged to survive this website since May 2017 without saying anything remotely interesting, engaging or funny (or even confrontational), it's the fact you somehow decided 'Cunts' Corner was for you in the first place. You're like an ageing street dog attempting to enter Crufts.

I can just imagine you now, pre-Corner days, cursing at local bowl's club secretary Ethel's flowery teacup & saucer as the digestive you were dunking becomes waterlogged and breaks off while reading one of Quincy's brutal gems, spilling all over your freshly ironed brown M&S corduroy trousers. You're like a wetter version of @Rick_B in his 70s, if such a thing is actually possible. Please say something funny, compelling or deeply offensive, you tedious blow-off.

As for you, weirdo-masquerading-as-kids-TV-cartoon-character, which in itself is slightly unsettling, I'm not surprised you've taken the time and effort to trawl through comments posted 7-8 months ago at a time when I was having one of many previous spats with Roops. You took it upon yourself to stick your nose into nothing which concerned you, and now you are doing it again.

It's a genuine privilege to know I get under your skin so fucking much that you've attempted to bring one heavyweight and one has-been into the mix (as well as the site's most mundane, tinned-pea connoisseur) to challenge me. I feel honoured to be worthy of such a response from a site minnow who's yet to make 300 on the comments board.

Oh we’re back to the site minnows now? To be honest, looking at the hostility of your comments I’d say that you’re the one whose skin’s being got under. I’ll just fetch a dustpan to clear up the shards of your glass jaw! You’re welcome!

1 minute ago, KingRollo said:

Oh we’re back to the site minnows now? To be honest, looking at the hostility of your comments I’d say that you’re the one whose skin’s being got under. I’ll just fetch a dustpan to clear up the shards of your glass jaw! You’re welcome!

Give it a rest. 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Too long winded and dull for me to read all of it Wolfie.  Thick skin? From you, the precious delicate flower of the corner?

You think that I found what you said to be offensive, but I can't take a man-child throwing yet another tantrum all that seriously.

Now, be a good lad, breathe slow deep breaths until the trembling stops and drink up.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think it’s only fair if I start paying you a nominal rent Luv. I can’t live rent free in your head for ever can I? Since I’ve been living here I’ve been having a good look for this big Mensa brain you seem to think you have. No sign of it whatsoever, just a Brussels sprout and a wind tunnel howling through between the ears. 

Oh and the toilets blocked so I’ve been shitting in your pharynx. I do apologise.

Indeed, I suspect the inverse would be more accurate 'cos aside from your blubbing and dropping my name at every given opportunity, you're obviously too dumb and obsessed to recall posting this,

On 01/03/2021 at 19:52, King Billy said:

...I hate the slag...

On 02/01/2021 at 18:35, King Billy said:

...you’re being horrible to me. I hate you!

Silly old fool.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I suspect the inverse would be more accurate 'cos aside from your blubbing and dropping my name at every given opportunity, you're obviously too dumb and obsessed to recall posting this,

Silly old fool.

You won’t be getting any rent from me Luv unless you start learning some manners. 🌲😂

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Any excuse you simpleton. 

It was an explanation.

If it was an excuse, SP would be trying to avoid being blamed for something.  In this case, it was to help you understand what HTS stands for.

36 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

It was an explanation.

If it was an excuse, SP would be trying to avoid being blamed for something.  In this case, it was to help you understand what HTS stands for.

You’re wasting your time trying to explain anything to Harold. He’s not quite normal you know.